Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet nodded. "I guess...That sounds okay." she leaned softly against him, closing her eyes. She sighed a little. "Why did he think I'd want to kill him..." She mumbled under her breath to herself. She sat back up, stretching slightly. "Let's go on a walk..?" she asked Liam.

He agreed and stood up with her "Yeah, I agree." He said as he walked to the door and opened it for her "Because....we..we killed your parents. And we feel guilty and believe we should die because of it." He said as he walked down the halls.

Violet hugged him gently, resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't be..I would have killed you already if I thought that." she said gently, sighing, not letting go.

Liam chuckled and then started laughing extremely hard "Oh really?? Haha ok, hun. Whatever you say!" He said as he held her and kissed her cheek.

Violet smiled, blushing a little. "Yes...really." she said, staring into is eyes. She couldn't help but giggle a little. "Let's take that walk..okay?"

He agreed and opened the doors to outside and breathed in the air. He looked at the sky and then at her and faced her. "I'm so sorry for leaving you like that....I promise that I'll never do that again." He said as he held her hand and set his other on her cheek "I promise."

Violet looked around a little before he took her hand. She gazed softly into his eyes, smiling faintly. "I know..." she said softly, pulling him gently closer with one arm and rubbing her nose against his, giggling softly.

He smiled and blushed but he set both his hands on her cheeks and leaned forward. His heart started racing like cars in a racing track, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled him close to his.

Violet's eyes widened a little, her face blushing deeply, but after a moment she closed her eyes, hugging him tight and returning the kiss, her heart fluttering. We can do this...we can save the world... She thought. together..

(Osi! Delete that post! Save that for Part II!!) He released his lips and looked at her "I promise, I'll protect you with my life. I-I love you." He said as he held her tightly. "...so much." He said as he looked at everyone one working and fixing things. "We are going to make it. Together." He said.

Violet nodded softly, blushing a little and resting her head gently on his shoulder. "I..I love you too.." she said, smiling and hugging him tight. "very very..much.." she closed her eyes, sighing softly.

He smiled and held her hand in his and smiled "Man...we are going to a hell of a lot more people." He chuckled.

Violet giggled a little. "Yeah..we will." She held his hand, leaning softly against him, smiling, staying close. He smelled like pine. She giggled. "You smell like pine..like forest pine." she said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
He chuckled "I do??" He said as he smelt his shirt and smiled "I do. I do smell like Pines." He said as he chuckled. "Can you believe this? We met under unusual circumstances, I get shot...die..come back..and now.." He looked at her "...I'm in love." He said with a smile.

Violet giggled a little. "Yes..yes you do.." she blushed a little when he said he was in love. She kissed him softly again. "Well..I have to say.." she poked his shoulder hard. "Don't ever do that again. Ever." she hugged him tightly. "it hurt.." she said, sighing a little. "I love you Liam..I really do." she said quietly, holding him tight. She didn't want to lose him, not even close. Anyone that was a threat to him would die. At her hands.

He held her tightly and nodded and lightly squeezed "I won't I promise." He said. He was going to protect her with everything. He'll never leave her.

Violet smiled and rested her head back on his shoulder. "Good." she whispered, yawning a little and closing her eyes, leaning against him gently. She felt everything spin a little and she started to fall asleep, holding him tight and leaning gently on him so she wouldn't fall.
She was gone within two minutes, asleep. She smiled faintly in her sleep.
Six years ahead...She's sitting on a black horse, her shoulder hurt, but she smiled over the battlefield. They had won. A white horse rode up beside her own, a man sitting on it. She smiled, leaning over and hugging him tight, kissing him gently. "We did it Liam!"
Liam laughed, hugging her back. "Yes we did."
"It's over..."
"Yes..yes it is." Violet let go, smiling.
However happy this dream might be for dear Violet, the rebellion will soon learn, dreams are not always true...and happiness is not always obtainable in such a dead, dreary, desolate world....
The Rebellion was Ashes left from the hierarchy..
Now they are Flames, taking their revenge.

Liam picked her up and walked into her room and laid her softly on her bed and laid next to her as he closed his eyes and fell asleep in each others arms.

The End....or..is it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person