• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys even read what she said? Do you want the list of roles or not? :|
Which she? I already saw the list. Just competing sucks and turns down people's interest. There are also hurt feelings and beef between people at times if you don't get the role. *Shrug*

Which she? I already saw the list. Just competing sucks and turns down people's interest. There are also hurt feelings and beef between people at times if you don't get the role. *Shrug*
You're only competing for the top seven tier gods, not the lower ones?

Those aren't the only Gods.

Last edited:
Well, if anyone wants the docs to see the low tier gods available (who are just as bad ass as the top tier hehe), I have them.

I'm totally interested in this! I want in 100%. ^-^ I don't mind which role I get. I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not very demanding about which part I play in someone else's creation. :3

Hi guys this will be a short message from me.
I have been hospitalized since yesterday and I have no clue when I can go back home.

But yes only 7 out of 19 are roles you complete for, the other 12 are you able to reserve left and right.

*hugs Temul* Glad you got rid of that kidney infection! <3 <3

Reactions: Aiteenti
I suppose I can give this a go.. and I would like
Caelia - Cael - Female - Low Tier
Colors, Dreams, Wishes

I suppose I can give this a go.. and I would like
Caelia - Cael - Female - Low Tier
Colors, Dreams, Wishes

Sure I'll put it in asap, on the other hand there's a OOC thread so if you have any questions concerning the rp feel free to post them there^^

Is it too late to sign up for this?

@RiddL Nope, feel free to go to the OOC and make your presence known to the others, then go to the Cast list to see what roles you can pick from. There will probably be more roles made in the future^^

Status
Not open for further replies.