• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I'm crying right now. This fancy bbcode box is submitting to my every command. How do I make black text now? xD @Justinaholic

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Thank You
Reactions: junebug
in the bb code section box put color: black; XD
Okay xD I'm gonna PM you my next question since I don't want to blow up the chat with my incessant bbcode questions lmao

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm going to bed, I have work at 4 in the morning, but I suppose my faceclaim will be Joe Magliano.

@Dante the Unforgiven Google is crap, so what were the names of the angels that followed Lucifer in being cast out of heaven? xD

Hmmmm anything really is fine :) Just stay away from the big names of known Angels like Micheal and Gabriel :)
So, there's no particular angel that got cast away? :o Are Michael and Gabriel the only ones off limits or are there others? c:

So, there's no particular angel that got cast away? :o Are Michael and Gabriel the only ones off limits or are there others? c:
Those are the big boys that hit my mind first. Ill tell you if a name you choose does not work?

Those are the big boys that hit my mind first. Ill tell you if a name you choose does not work?
hummm i kinda feel like this wouldn't work, but there's not a whole lot of info it looks like in her wiki (but there's also an interesting story out there on the internet about this angel), but would azrael work?

hummm i kinda feel like this wouldn't work, but there's not a whole lot of info it looks like in her wiki (but there's also an interesting story out there on the internet about this angel), but would azrael work?
The Angel of death? Not as a fallen for she is still an angel and an important one at that.

Reactions: Dante
Okay, just to fill you guys in, I don't think this will be a gang type of thing, but probably more of a underground shady business deelio? I've already started working on my character (all I need is history now and list of abilities, unless there happens to be things i've missed haha) and her character is more of a "lex luthor" type villain (without the sociopath part) rather than a gang/cult thing xD

So, I gave her superhuman intelligence and hypnosis for her abilities, aside from the basic ones. Is that cool? @Dante the Unforgiven

So may I ask what kind of roles are we allowed and are we able to make characters based off of real named demons or angels and such with our own twists?

Also , Wifey's - @Pasi , @Kythera

Shameless advertising in bloodlines brought me here. :D

Also, I believe Azrael is a he xD

Dante probably wants ArchAngels off limits =o since those are the big baddies everyone knows about

@Shayla You are able to make characters based off real named demons and angels, yes. So far, we've got the seven deadly sins in the works. Abaddon and Belphegor have been reserved for that and any gender is allowed within that circle.

@Alexstrasza In Lucifer, Azrael is a she. If you guys want to play an archangel from the show, you are free to do so. All OCs are angels, however (unless you want to create another species, such as demon or fallen angel.)

• Thank You
So may I ask what kind of roles are we allowed and are we able to make characters based off of real named demons or angels and such with our own twists?

Also , Wifey's - @Pasi , @Kythera

You may use real named biblical characters in fact I'm looking for people to fill some of those big boys and girls eventually and more than alright with you taking a unique twist on them.

Shameless advertising in bloodlines brought me here. :D

Also, I believe Azrael is a he xD

Dante probably wants ArchAngels off limits =o since those are the big baddies everyone knows about

Yeah I advertised because it's the same group of people :3

Archangels are not off limits :) but I do encourage to make a human as well if you take a big named character.

And yes like she said above in this Azreal is a she :)

Status
Not open for further replies.