• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I will playing as an angel and for my FC...not sure yet.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Now this is another question XD lol.

For other races, not human, their powers would be in the supernatural realm? XD

if so can my angel have Kinetikinesis, if that's cool.

Sorry for the questions back to back, but I like to know these things before I go all out with my character ideas XD

Can Lucifer's siblings be fallen angels, just out of curiosity?? I know you said angels, but I was wondering if it might be possible one of them fell from grace a long time ago??? :o

Now this is another question XD lol.

For other races, not human, their powers would be in the supernatural realm? XD

if so can my angel have Kinetikinesis, if that's cool.

Sorry for the questions back to back, but I like to know these things before I go all out with my character ideas XD

No worries! And yes Angels, Fallen, and Demons should definitly have a powerful unique ability to themselves so in a way besides the basic abilities I have listed abilities will also be kinda claimed first come first serve. Unless I am convinced otherwise.
Can Lucifer's siblings be fallen angels, just out of curiosity?? I know you said angels, but I was wondering if it might be possible one of them fell from grace a long time ago??? :o

Yes afterall when Lucifer rebelled a third fell with him :) Though most turned to demons there could be a fallen angel in there

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Dante
Also if you want a peek of my character heres a clip ;)

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and junebug
Ok cool then my Angel has Kinetikinesis, as his unique power^^.

And when you figure out what you want to do with the humans I will react accordingly with ideas XD.

@imaginary isla that would mean my Angel would be related to your Fallen Angel as well XD

Ok cool then my Angel has Kinetikinesis, as his unique power^^.

And when you figure out what you want to do with the humans I will react accordingly with ideas XD.

@imaginary isla that would mean my Angel would be related to your Fallen Angel as well XD
Yes it would but when I say related I would say the same as I guess greek gods and goddesses would say it. You are brothers and sisters but it just does not mean the same as human siblings..

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I think she's pretty bad ass tho

l5F7b8sl.jpg

• Love
It's very hard to not pair this blonde with ice manipulation because lots of reasons xD

I am in we talked lol

Reactions: Katori
How many abilities are we allowed outside of basic abilities? :)

Reactions: Katori
Not at all that is badass. For your...which character?
I'm currently working on my fallen angel. :)

I'm figuring out what ability I should use.

@Justinaholic Teach me your ways of bbcode. I want a box. How do I do that? xD

Nevermind! It worked! xD

Just because I already have them in my head and I searched for fcs already... lol. Here are my guys faces.

Angel: FC- BJ Williams
tumblr_lyn82nZB3T1qfx423o1_1280.jpg

Human One: FC- Ryan Demroff
ryan-5-copy.jpg

Human Two: FC- Jared Grange
medium_portrait.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Yes it would but when I say related I would say the same as I guess greek gods and goddesses would say it. You are brothers and sisters but it just does not mean the same as human siblings..
And yeah I know that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.