• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you looking for "pretty-wise"? Tabs, fancy boxes, colors?? What's the idea? :3
Hmmmm choices. Ill have to look around and get back to you. I'm just tired of trying to make posts with just Bold letters, centering, and otherwise just bland character sheets and threads haha

Reactions: Katori
Hmmmm choices. Ill have to look around and get back to you. I'm just tired of trying to make posts with just Bold letters, centering, and otherwise just bland character sheets and threads haha

Hey, I totally understand! There's lots of pretty things and bbcodes around here, so a pretty and clean looking thread is definitely worth looking into! c:

I have not watched the show, but this sounds interesting.
Curious about the demon character aspect.

Just like Heaven, Hell has a hierarchy too of course.
Those consisting of known demons like Asmodeus, Abbadon, Mammon, etc. Personifications of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Is it safe to assume the named demons/demons of rank are ones that would have been able to somehow bypass Lucifer, and emerge on Earth? Or would those interested in making demons just make up complete OCs, then attempt a convincing background as to how they escaped Hell?

I have not watched the show, but this sounds interesting.
Curious about the demon character aspect.

Just like Heaven, Hell has a hierarchy too of course.
Those consisting of known demons like Asmodeus, Abbadon, Mammon, etc. Personifications of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Is it safe to assume the named demons/demons of rank are ones that would have been able to somehow bypass Lucifer, and emerge on Earth? Or would those interested in making demons just make up complete OCs, then attempt a convincing background as to how they escaped Hell?
I'm glad you asked! Hell does have a hierarchy as you described but are mainly left to their own devices in Hell. Lucifer had the ultimate rule in hell due to both his power and the followers he has gathered. Some of his closer allies are even stronger than some of the lords but have put their ambition aside to aid and protect Lucifer. But for them to escape is an actual possibility due to his absence, his demons and the angels patrolling hell's gates can only do so much but news about a high demon like that escaping would travel very quickly.

If you are interested in making a demon you would need to make a convincing case either way. I personally would like to see what anyone could do with an OC or one of the named lords but I find more flexibility and versatility with OC's of course.

One thing I should bring up for everyone is that I do have some roles that people could also fill.
There are some brothers or sisters of Lucifer that could be taken
Lucifer's mother possibly is an option she has a very interesting role in his life.
I will announce other roles in the actual thread but that's to give you an idea!

I do also of course encourage drama, romance etc. So Lucifer will also definitly find someone of interest during the RP. I think a human would be interesting but only time will tell of course.

Thank you for clearing that up!
I would like to maybe create a demon and possibly a fallen angel. On the fence about the former though, since Im not sure if i could create a believable escape plan lol

Thank you for clearing that up!
I would like to maybe create a demon and possibly a fallen angel. On the fence about the former though, since Im not sure if i could create a believable escape plan lol
The angels that are watching the gates have never done so since before the fall of Lucifer so they are bound to miss some things haha. Also the world is going to be a bit chaotic since everyone is wanting Lucifer to return to where he belongs. All of the supernatural and divine world will know he has left by now since this is 5 years after. So escape is not that difficult for a powerful demon the real trick is how Lucifer would want to handle him or her and how the angels would react. All depends ;) So feel free to make a demon!

Hrmm, in that case I may try my hand at one.
Possibly a named demon.

Just for the fact of them experiencing the jarring contrast of going from being a 'big fish in a small pond' to a completely different setting where they do not hold even a fraction of their former "status". Could be fun to deal with that via rp. Bruised pride, and wounded egos.

Hrmm, in that case I may try my hand at one.
Possibly a named demon.

Just for the fact of them experiencing the jarring contrast of going from being a 'big fish in a small pond' to a completely different setting where they do not hold even a fraction of their former "status". Could be fun to deal with that via rp. Bruised pride, and wounded egos.
Definitely xD I would love to see how a demon and Lucifer would react to each other in the human world.

Many routes an interaction like that could take lol

Is there a specific species Lucifer's siblings need to be? @Dante the Unforgiven

also, you should totally join the gang i have in mind obsidian lol

This is probably dumb question but is going to be real fcs right? @Dante the Unforgiven since I am way better with real fcs then anime.

I will tag peeps tomorrow, about to leave for Halloween party. No telling if I'll get on my phone or not.

Well I think I will be playing a demon.. Though if possible can I reserve Abaddon for now? XD

Damn, totally didnt even think of reserving! D:
If possible, may I claim Belphegor?

@Dante the Unforgiven I have another question haha! The seven deadly sins/lords are all men in this rp, correct? xD

I'm interested.

Reactions: Katori
Is there a specific species Lucifer's siblings need to be? @Dante the Unforgiven

also, you should totally join the gang i have in mind obsidian lol
This is probably dumb question but is going to be real fcs right? @Dante the Unforgiven since I am way better with real fcs then anime.
Well I think I will be playing a demon.. Though if possible can I reserve Abaddon for now? XD
Damn, totally didnt even think of reserving! D:
If possible, may I claim Belphegor?
@Dante the Unforgiven I have another question haha! The seven deadly sins/lords are all men in this rp, correct? xD
I'm interested.

This is why I need a admin/co-gm xD

Lucifer's siblings would be angels.

Yes Face Claims

Yes you can both claim those demons and that is the last NAMED demons I will have for right now. I do encourage if you are playing a demon, that you make a human possibly as well. If you are comfortable playing multiple characters of course and if not that is fine as well.

The seven deadly sins could be either gender

Welcome Artorias!

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
I want to try being a co-GM! I'm going to be running another thingy so ;u; A little experience would be nice~

Status
Not open for further replies.