• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would love to do Lilith if that would be allowed as she is associated in many a religion and would also like to do the Archangel , Gabriel.

Hmmm. I will take Archangel Uriel then (Didn't want to go after Michael or Gabriel)

Sorry never watched the show and probably never will. Looks interesting from the school clip and all the advertisements I seen on TV before it actually aired.

I'm just stick to supernatural for now :D in terms of bible-ish shows that aren't documentaries (ewww D: documentaries)

Well I would love to do Lilith if that would be allowed as she is associated in many a religion and would also like to do the Archangel , Gabriel.

I was actually reading through a forum and people were saying Lucifer's mother is based on Lilith, if you wanted you could use Lilith as his mother with your own spin or just have Lilith as a different character.

With Gabriel feel free! The only issue I'm seeing is with all these big named people around I don't want to use all the drama up haha.

You are free to do those, hon. ^^

Reactions: Shayla
Sorry never watched the show and probably never will. Looks interesting from the school clip and all the advertisements I seen on TV before it actually aired.

I'm just stick to supernatural for now :D in terms of bible-ish shows that aren't documentaries (ewww D: documentaries)

You don't have to have seen the show to participate if you want :) I'm only taking Lucifer himself from the show for the most part.

You don't have to have seen the show to participate if you want :) I'm only taking Lucifer himself from the show for the most part.
So that means I don't have to create the Uriel from the Show? I never watched the show and just found out that he is also in the show.

I was actually reading through a forum and people were saying Lucifer's mother is based on Lilith, if you wanted you could use Lilith as his mother with your own spin or just have Lilith as a different character.

With Gabriel feel free! The only issue I'm seeing is with all these big named people around I don't want to use all the drama up haha.
Lilith as a hot young mother... I would totally do that! Actually , for the way I planned to Gabriel I was going to it the way of they have no idea they are so they are totally clueless.^^ If not I could do a Crossroad Demon of sorts or an ordinary human.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
So that means I don't have to create the Uriel from the Show? I never watched the show and just found out that he is also in the show.
It's your decision doll. You're also free to create OCs.

By the way guys, OOC is Here, should you want to transfer your discussions over to that thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
Lilith as a hot young mother... I would totally do that! Actually , for the way I planned to Gabriel I was going to it the way of they have no idea they are so they are totally clueless.^^ If not I could do a Crossroad Demon of sorts or an ordinary human.

I think it would be fun having Lilith as the mum character and so for Gabriel you were going to be incognito?

• Love
I think it would be fun having Lilith as the mum character and so for Gabriel you were going to be incognito?
That's the plan for Gabriel.^^

Mother of Demons... So beats the title Mother of Dragons for a bit. :D

My idea for her was that she was the goddess of creation and mother of angels like mentioned in the Genesis part. Then she was cast out for her hatred and damage to humans. Sent to hell where Lucifer kept her locked away and yes became the mother of demons.

• Love

O_O dude in supernatural she took the form of a child and made the human family watch as she killed people. Crueeeeeeeeeel! xD

My idea for her was that she was the goddess of creation and mother of angels like mentioned in the Genesis part. Then she was cast out for her hatred and damage to humans. Sent to hell where Lucifer kept her locked away and yes became the mother of demons.
I can work with that and will add a few twists to her.

O_O dude in supernatural she took the form of a child and made the human family watch as she killed people. Crueeeeeeeeeel! xD
First off... I LOVE Supernatural , it is totally my baby! She is beyond cruel for certain but, makes for a fun time.

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
Ok non important human annnnnnnnnnnnnd can I be Metatron :3

I am unfamiliar with Metatron

I am unfamiliar with Metatron
He is among the Archangels (not mentioned in every religion though, I know for sure he is in Hebrew... maybe Christianity too.. not certain) but he is the Angelic Scribe... basically the book keeper for god :3

Status
Not open for further replies.