Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magical, Dark Themed, Modern
lucifercanren3.jpg

Welcome to my Interest Check Thread!
We have started Character Sign ups!
Characters/ Info/OOC IC Roleplay Character Sign up

This Roleplay is going to be somewhat/loosely based on a hit series called Lucifer about how The Devil acts and chooses to live on the human world leaving his duties in hell behind as well as forming a close bond with a female detective that starts to have a large effect on his life.

Now what I am taking from the show for this idea is The Character Lucifer as well as general abilities/actions/rules of Divine beings (Angels, Demons, etc). Outside of that the plot and other events in the RP would be discovered and built on. I fully encourage interested individuals to offer ideas and help build this group Roleplay with me!

This roleplay so far is to just enjoy the aspect of what these kind of beings would act like or work towards if they were in the human world. Based on how many people are interested and exactly who they wish to play as will determine exactly how many people I am looking for.

Races To choose From and their given traits. (You are allowed and encouraged to add or take away from this. Ask me if you think your character should possess some unique power. Everyone is different after all)

Angels, Divine beings and children of God.
-Immortal and Immune to mortal methods of death.
-Only can be physically be harmed by other Divine beings or by Demonic, Angelic, Divine weapons.
- Possess Inhuman Strength (Varies)
- Possess Attractive/ Uniquely beautiful features. (Varies)
- Have Wings that can be hidden from sight when not in use

Fallen Angels, Angels that have fallen from the will or grace of God
-Immortal and Immune to mortal methods of death. But have lost their full resistance to mortal lethal means. (Meaning pain and injury is more easily able to occur)
-Especially Vulnerable to Divine beings or Demonic, Angelic, Divine weapons
- Possess Attractive/ Uniquely seductive features. (Varies)
-Either have lost their wings, now have lame destroyed unusual ones, or have Dark black or some variation in color.

Demons, Monsters born in the infernal pits of hell.
-Immortal and Immune to mortal methods of death.
-Only can be physically be harmed by other Divine beings or by Demonic, Angelic, Divine weapons.
-Features range from hideous to seductive
-Weakness to Holy places, items, words of scripture
-Are very Rare on Earth. (Not just any demon could have escaped to earth from Lucifer)

Humans, Children of God, His most prized creation.
-Mortal
- Have the most free will
- Have rules in place to prevent direct harm or confrontation by the other races.
- May possess some form or power

The setting will take place in Modern Day Los Angeles

As this is just an interest check there is still more detail to add and rules and ancient laws to speak of that races have to follow. I do encourage roleplayers to make unique characters and add what they can to the plot/ events/ drama/ etc. Rules and such will be added after I start an actual roleplay thread after I get enough interest. I know I'm not good at making things pretty in forums so forgive me. I am also looking for at least 2 admins to help run and monitor the RP with me as well.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Justin
I'm not home right now but later I will read this^^.

Reactions: Dante
I'm interested! I'm going to be a fallen angel.

I'm interested! I'm going to be a fallen angel.
Awesome Ill put up a more detailed post on the races and rules of things after I get enough interest. I do know that Fallen and Demons will be rare in this RP simply due to the setting and interactions between all of the beings. After all the information is posted everyone can know exactly what is tied to each race as their will be major difficulties to Fallen and Demons. Humans are just at a disadvantage power wise obviously. Angels are bound to more strict rules with no intention to break them. Some demons may have befriended Lucifer and only wish to serve or protect him while the Truly evil ones are kept locked deep away. Just to give you an idea of some of the ways the races will be bound

Reactions: Katori
Consider my interest invested.

Awesome! I've already got my face claim decided and I'm thinking about making some sort of girl gang.

Awesome Ill put up a more detailed post on the races and rules of things after I get enough interest. I do know that Fallen and Demons will be rare in this RP simply due to the setting and interactions between all of the beings. After all the information is posted everyone can know exactly what is tied to each race as their will be major difficulties to Fallen and Demons. Humans are just at a disadvantage power wise obviously. Angels are bound to more strict rules with no intention to break them. Some demons may have befriended Lucifer and only wish to serve or protect him while the Truly evil ones are kept locked deep away. Just to give you an idea of some of the ways the races will be bound

Since demons and fallen angels are rare, how many are allowed in the rp and do you personally have any plans or ideas for them?

I assume this will be a short group rp? if so, i assume we'll only one one character per player?

Since demons and fallen angels are rare, how many are allowed in the rp and do you personally have any plans or ideas for them?

I will not have a limit just yet on them as for ideas I am still building from the ground up mostly so I am open to anything you wish to suggest. Hopefully things will get more cleared up as this develops and the actual roleplay thread is made.
I assume this will be a short group rp? if so, i assume we'll only one one character per player?

I would not say that. I still do not have an exact limit but I think having two character per person would not be an issue. :)

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi and Justin
I was going to ask that. Because I really wanted to Play a Angel and a Human.

Yesh I can play Angel and Human.. nice nice XD.

I can tag a few people later if you want? I know a lot of people up here lol.

Well, depending on the plot and where everything is going, I was thinking about making some kind of small cult/girl gang composed of evil and/or chaotic people who want revenge for something. xD

That's all though. I need to hear more information about the rp before I dwell further.

Yesh I can play Angel and Human.. nice nice XD.
Of course! I think having two characters will be great since it will give more interest into having a human character as well
I can tag a few people later if you want? I know a lot of people up here lol.

That would be great! I am still building on ideas so hopefully ill have everything set when we have a good set of people.
Well, depending on the plot and where everything is going, I was thinking about making some kind of small cult/girl gang composed of evil and/or chaotic people who want revenge for something. xD

That's all though. I need to hear more information about the rp before I dwell further.

I understand and that sounds great. I know I was going to have the plot start similarly to the source this is based on with how everyone would react to the Devil leaving his post in hell to enjoy a vacation on Earth. This would definitly stir events with all of the races. Angels will want to send Lucifer back to his post, Fallen may wish to befriend or seek protection with him, Demons (Depending on motives) May want to protect him, simply enjoy their time alongside him on Earth or hide/attack him for being their warden. Humans well...anything could happen with them ;)

• Love
Reactions: Justin and junebug
Ooo being their warden? :o

I would love to hear more on that! How is he their warden?

Ooo being their warden? :o

I would love to hear more on that! How is he their warden?
Well like from the bible there are many interpretations on the devil of course. So instead of the modern belief he was cast down to hell and simply rules and does what he wants. He is their warden or jailkeeper. He keeps the evil damned souls as well as excessively pure evil demons at bay and locked away. While some demons he befriends and trusts. This is also another way to stir drama as since he has left his post some angels have had to take shifts making sure nothing escapes hell onto Earth.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Well like from the bible there are many interpretations on the devil of course. So instead of the modern belief he was cast down to hell and simply rules and does what he wants. He is their warden or jailkeeper. He keeps the evil damned souls as well as excessively pure evil demons at bay and locked away. While some demons he befriends and trusts. This is also another way to stir drama as since he has left his post some angels have had to take shifts making sure nothing escapes hell onto Earth.

I will keep this in mind while conjuring up something more substantial for this vague idea I got going! c:

Also if anyone has a good format or anything for me to make the REAL thread pretty and official looking I would be very grateful for that!

Also if anyone has a good format or anything for me to make the REAL thread pretty and official looking I would be very grateful for that!

What are you looking for "pretty-wise"? Tabs, fancy box templates, colors, accordion tabs, etc.?? What's the idea? :3

• Love
If you mean bb codes, then I know plenty about them lol if you wanna make the post pretty. You can check this thread out to learn how to do bb codes^^
CODING HELL

I suck at explaining things, or else I would break it down for you lol.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.