• Tags: The Grocery Gang
    Interacting with: @ArabNokiraRingtone (Neku) @Flamenami (Ashley) @RingoRoadgain (Mukuro)

Before she knew it, the window broke and she was... being shielded by another girl? She honestly wasn't expecting that, considering this girl is a total stranger. She does look... familiar, somehow. Interesting. Do I really recognize her, though?

She didn't even have the chance to ask or even speak before the bloody fight broke out. Turning towards the commotion, her eyes widen seeing all the chaos, then frantically looking around for an exit. There should be an exit or emergency exit nearby in the back somewhere, right? There has to be, I don't want to die today!

• Tags: The Apartment Army
    Interacting with: Apartment 2B plus cats, @thatguyinthestore (Shiki)

Well. Mission complete, then. Bakura sighs in relief, looking at the cats. They are... extremely cute, holy crap. He turns to Shiki, smiling. "It's very lucky you managed to find the riddle's answer before us, huh? Are you sure it was pure coincidence?" There's a pause for a moment, before he realizes something. "Oh, dear me, where are my manners? My name is Ryou Bakura. Please feel free to call me whatever you want. And your name is?"

Last edited:

Pyrrha Nikos

The Affectionate One

pyrrha.png

#C80034 = Speech
AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
  • Miló
  • Akoúo
  • Scroll
  • Old flip phone
  • Player Pin

Interactions
(Location: Apartment 2B)
@thatguyinthestore (GM), @Celestial Speck (Umbra), @navihime (Ryou), @dark (Leonidas), @ThePotatoGod (Minako), @TheElenaFisher (Aerith), @MyEyesBlurry (Alec), @Apartment2B

"Thank you!"

I proceed to come up to two of the cats and proceed to pet them. How lovely they are..!

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good girl? You all are!"

...Hey, something felt weird in my hand again. I wonder--ohhhh. So apparently we solved the riddle and we no longer have a timer on our hand. Huh! Alright, guess we get to live another day.

Oh! Lest I forget, I should introduce myself.

"Before we part, I must say... My name is Pyrrha. It's very pleasant to meet you all."

Last edited:

• 2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg

Το όνομά μου; Είναι ο βασιλιάς Λεωνίδας της Σπάρτης. Είναι.. περίπλοκος. (My name? It's King Leonidas of Sparta. It's .. complicated)

Η Έριθ; Ενδιαφέρον όνομα.
    (Aerith, huh. Interesting name.)

The Cats blinked as the man bent down and petted one of the cat's fur.

• View attachment 225397

Leonidas (Fate Version)
    Location: Apartment 2b>>Coming out of 2B with two cats following him
    Characters around: Phyrra (@marc122 ) @

Interacting with: @TheElenaFisher @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

Yoshiaki, still on a deadpan over the rooftop antics, could only glance back at Alec unamused as he suggested they stuck to the group next time. Stick with the group?? Like the preppy boy's friends? No thank you! He prefered it this way; Less chance for internal fighting and other unwanted bothers. What's wrong with having a small group you could trust like this? This was exactly what he wanted!

At least his guess also got some praise. After all, it was just logic! Had them be looking for stray cats, this should be one of the first places to go to. Unfortunately, there were none around here, and there hadn't been any nearby so it could only mean these were actually pet cats. ...Surprisingly that someone still lives in a building like this though, considering his own situation, he could understand it. ...Either that or just emotional attachment, of they were reeeeally old. The elderly didn't like moving homes.

While he and Michi both seemed to try their best to ignore the monochromatic murder teddy bear, Saitama on the other hand attempted to interact with it, still believing it could be the answer to their riddle. Taki could only sigh, annoyed that he had to stick around and wait for this instead of being able to turn around and run back down the stairs... Again, this is why he liked being solo more; Yet an alliance was an alliance, he couldn't just leave them behind either. Stupid code of honor-

"Woa, there!", Alec's sudden teleportation, had startled him, who ended up hurrying to help the other up, just in case he needed it, "These feel a bit random, don't they? Any idea of what's causing it...?", the sooner they figure that out, the sooner he can try to control it...

Annnd great, the bear is dancing now- Please someone kill him. ...Or don't, he's already dead- Ah whatever, this is so confusing!

Banter comes, banter goes and the whole time Yoshiaki is feeling like someone was making a ruckus with a saw blade somewhere inside his mind; As he internally begged them to stop. His one reprieve had been the obviously bald man denying that he was, in fact, bald, only the teddy bear there to call him out. That was funny and almost made up for the awful scene of said same bear dancing 'sensually' for the camera.

...Urrrrgh, that one was going to pop back in his dreams to haunt him, Yoshiaki just knew it would-
Oh hey, the timers are gone!

"FINALLY! Now we can all leave and never have to look at this bear abomination ever again!!", it was not an exaggeration to say that he was overjoyed by the news. He didn't even care who had solved what this time, please he just wanted to go back out and do something more normal to cleanse the experience from his memory.

oiSJ6L9.png

Mentions:
TEAM: JMSTS
(Juri, Matthew, Samus, Tyler, Shinjiro) @thatguyinthestore (Shinji), @Ciscodog (Matthew), @MyEyesblurry (Tyler), @Qiz (Juri)

@FactionGuerrilla

As Samus waited, she quickly noticed Matthew coming out of the bar with his head down in shame. Tyler was also with him, shaking and crying, but he was physically fine. Samus kneeled down and quickly embraced the boy as to comfort him for a moment; her protective instincts already taking over as visions of a certain baby creature flashed through her mind with sounds of distressed screeching.

"I'm... so sorry kiddo." she cooed in a soft, almost motherly tone, as she gently stroked his head, "It's alright. You're safe now.... it's OK. Everything is going to be ok."

The blonde man's once positive and eager persona now replaced with a dead-silent somber and broken tone. He claimed to have failed in protected Tyler and how he was sorry that he couldn't help with the situation at hand. The hunter's expression was visibly pained, feeling sorry for all that both Matthew and Tyler had to experience, alongside those also caught int he crossfire. As she released Tyler, she stood up and patted the blonde man on the shoulder.

"Don't worry." she replied reassuringly to him with a calmed tone, "None of this was your fault. You did all that you could." She gave a relieved look down at the boy. "At least the boy is safe." Samus didn't expect an unarmed individual to fight in a chaotic bar brawl, nor did she blame him for staying on the sidelines. Still, she knew that he needed some much needed alone time and would let him be to his own devices.

Just then, Shinji would finally come stalking out from the bar with a gloomy expression Excusing Matthew, Samus' attention would lock onto the man in question. "Are you alright?" she asked curiously.

But he would ignore her completely. Instead his eyes daggered straight into Juri's as he began to scold and criticize her actions. When he finished, he spat on the woman's visor and left with an "trashy" insult.

"It's not even worth the effort to kill a piece of trash like you."

Samus' hand shook subtly upon her holster as she watched him walk away. For a man like him to spit upon an armored warrior that could crush him in an instant, such a confrontation with most would result in his untimely execution. The fool had some balls. In fact, she was more surprised that the SERAPH would let him go silently.

Then a cowgirl chimed in, essentially relaying the same thoughts as Shinji.

"Pretty much what he said. That weren't even self-defense at that point!"

Samus remained silent, not bothering to get herself caught up with the situation. However, she then took a quick moment to look back at the carnage that was spewed across the bar. Her eyes finally adjusted to the reality of the situation; being too focused on the battle to take a good look at the battlefield around her. Even she couldn't quite believe it. The once pristine floors and broken tables were now coated with blood and guts from the casualties. The patrons that have been considered as casualties were... barely recognizable.

The wounds most of the patrons received were utterly brutal. One person's skull was completely smashed, with brain matter pouring over the table. Another person's arm was ripped off at another table. Several others would look as if they were stomped on by a heavy lumbering object. A few had large gaping holes that revealed their inner ruptured organs. And the last thing her eyes laid upon was a decapitated crushed skull, completely severed from the spinal column. All this and more painted the floor in a new shade of scarlet red.

Then her eyes glared upon Juri's armor... and saw the blood and gore stains already drying upon her azure suit. They widened in the sudden shock of realization.

Yeah... yeah maybe she went a bit too far indeed.

Samus took a deep sigh before turning to face the armored behemoth.

"Hate to admit this... but they have a point." she admitted. Her tone was stern but seemingly understanding.

Samus was no stranger to dishing out carnage herself back when she had her own suit. She'd be lying to say she hadn't caused such similar scenes in the past. But her quarries were usually those of hostile alien species, those actively attempting to compromise her missions and wanting to end her life. Rarely did she point her weapons at any humans... and even then she'd much rather take them alive than dead. Only if the bounty required their death or if the situation warranted the deaths of few over the casualties of many would she barely hesitate in taking the moral high ground.

But this was different. Aside from the bartender, the rest of the deaths were completely overkill. Sure some had broken bottles or pistols, but she reckoned they wouldn't do anything but ricochet off Juri's armor. Incapacitating them was one thing, to render them harmless in battle by destroying their weapons and/or knocking them out. To kill, in situations like these should always be the last mode of defense, never the first.

Still, Samus had to be open regarding what was perhaps running through Juri's head. The bounty hunter knew that many factions and species would train their soldiers differently according to their ideals and the environment around them. Even the Chozos she grew up with and encountered had different ideologies and strategies per tribe. Some were more peaceful in their approaches, others more violent. Perhaps Juri thought differently in this situation. Perhaps she was trained to be extra cautious; assuming the worst in a situation and eliminating the threats as fast as efficiently as possible before it erupts into something worse. Whether or not her motives here were ethical, it was simply how she was trained. It was in her nature. The ethics Samus was taught during her time in the Galactic Federation was different compared to the organization that Juri's SERAPHs endured and while she didn't know to what degree, she knew enough already from her demonstration.

Still... it was clear to Samus that Juri had took a step too far in this situation and that she had to make that known... as one fellow armored woman to another.

She glanced back at the woman after a prolonged moment of thought. "Would've preferred if you simply incapacitated them instead of outright eliminating them. Breaking their weapons... knocking them out... that sort of thing. I know everyone is taught differently in the rules of combat... but save your brutality for the real threats."

Samus then glanced back at the shivering kid and nodded.

"Let me talk to the kid."

Making that statement known Samus dismissed herself and once again comes back to Tyler. She kneels to the poor boy's level and placed her smooth hands upon his shoulders with a worried smile.

"Listen kiddo." she said concernedly, "I'm... again, I'm so sorry you had to see that. No one your age needed to see that." She took a moment to glance back at Juri standing in the distance before facing Tyler, "But I think... I think you hanging around her - or perhaps, me even - isn't safe for you. Not... not because she's a bad person. Despite what she did, I don't think she's a bad person. It's... it's complicated. And it's dangerous. Maybe one day when you're older you'll understand. But I think for now that it's best if you join another group. One that's less shooty shooty, hm? Maybe Matthew can join you; I think he's a good kid. While I... can't promise that it will spare you of being hurt or seeing more hurtful things... it's still better to be within the care of one of them then with us."

She gently stroked the back of her hand across Tyler's face, her blue eyes radiating a motherly protective hue. "What do you say?"

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: edy03829 and Qiz
Aerith Gainsborough
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
MENTIONS: @dark, @marc122
"You're a king? I can't say I've ever met a king before. I guess this is a first, then!" The only king she had ever seen was during that play at the Gold Saucer she went to watch one time and he wasn't even a real king. So really, that one didn't count which meant Leonidas was the first king she had ever met.

If she won, she couldn't wait to tell everyone back home! That is, if they ever believe her…

Then the red haired girl introduced herself as Pyrrha, Aerith giving her a smile as well. "It's nice to meet the both of you as well. Are you two on the same team, then?"​

• 2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg

""Ναι, είμαι βασιλιάς, αλλά ναι από τότε που πέθανα, είμαι πρώην τώρα. Έχω κάνει πολλά ενδιαφέροντα κατορθώματα στην εποχή μου.Δεν είμαι σίγουρος αν είμαστε στην ίδια ομάδα, αλλά είμαστε τώρα μέχρι να συμμαχήσουμε ή να πολεμήσουμε ο ένας τον άλλον.

("Yes, I am a king but yeah since I died, I'm a former one now. I have done a lot of interesting feats in my time. Not sure if we are on the same team, but we are right now until we either ally up or fight against each other.

• View attachment 225397

Leonidas (Fate Version)
    Location: Apartment 2b>>Coming out of 2B with two cats following him
    Characters around: Phyrra (@marc122 )

Interacting with: @TheElenaFisher @thatguyinthestore @marc122 @dark

Pyrrha Nikos

The Affectionate One

pyrrha.png

#C80034 = Speech
AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
  • Miló
  • Akoúo
  • Scroll
  • Old flip phone
  • Player Pin

Interactions
(Location: Apartment 2B)
@TheElenaFisher (Aerith), @dark (Leonidas) @Apartment2B

King Leonidas of Sparta? Aerith? Those are both lovely names! Well, one of the names might not be in accordance with our current naming convention, but then again, this sort of thing should be expected, since well...

All of us appear to be from different worlds.

What has me more interested, however, is that Leonidas is a King. Humanity's past had Kings and Queens before we shifted over to councils, constitutions, democracies... You get the idea.

"If that's true, then this must be the first time I'm seeing eye-to-eye with a king -- an interesting relic of Remnant's past, must I say?"

Hmmm... So she asked me if we're on the same team. I mean, we share a group chat with each other, Kassandra, and...I think, Haru? I don't know. But yeah! He also has a spear and shield, although my own spear can also be either a rocket-propelled javelin or a rifle.

"As for whether we're a team, Ms. Aerith, well... We do share a group chat with each other and a few others. However, I can add you if you would like."

Last edited:
4CD80475-D682-422A-A111-C2F7359A9C24.png
The next day, Rory woke up, barely mustering up the motivation to get to his feet. The threat of getting erased helped, but only slightly. And, just like the day prior, Rory received a message instructing him where to go. What else was there for him to do but follow it?

…And now there was another message telling him where to go. You'd think it'd be more convenient for them to tell him this all at once, wouldn't you? Regardless, the apartments seemed like a fine place to head. Rory wasn't very familiar with big cities such as these— hell, there were times when Wind Town felt more like a trailer park than an actual town— but he managed.

As he searched for the "riddles", whatever they happened to be, he spotted someone strikingly familiar making their way to the roof of the apartment complex. Could it be…? The man was lacking the sweater Claudio held so near and dear, but Rory had a feeling it HAD to be him. Had he fallen to the Proto Comet, too?

He followed the man's footsteps, eventually reaching the roof. His suspicions were confirmed as he got closer. "Claudio! I… I can't believe it's you!"

@Midle1998 @thatguyinthestore @Apartments

• ARCRIFT:\S096> ERROR: SEGADOR S096-31-3151 NOT DETECTED
    ...\SERAPH-096 Eurielle>
    ...\REPORT>

...S096\REPORT>

With the conflict over, Juri's mindset transitioned away from the ruthless killer that was so prevalent within the bar, taking Matthew and Tyler outside. She nodded absentmindedly as Samus thanked her for protecting as her head began to throb. The SERAPH knew that her AI had to have diverted some resources to optimize her suit's systems during combat, but it seemed to come at the cost of the stability of the program quarantine. Even with the optimization, her suit felt…sluggish and numb. The neural link that relied on Aceso had been degraded, and applying force precisely was difficult. Things were slowly falling apart for Juri.

While she stood silent, she saw Shinji approach her. Under her helmet a small smile formed as she was able to confirm that he was fine, but the teenager did not share the same sentiment. His words were filled with malice and disgust, all accusing Juri of being a murderer. There was another who was brave enough to express the same, but Juri was willing to wager that everyone else thought the same about her.

Though her smile faded, Juri couldn't claim that this was remotely close to being surprising. Her silence was not of shock, but of simply acceptance of all that was said…and even the spit Shinji left on her helmet. In all of her years working with normal humans, she'd learned that there was nothing that she could say that would convince them to understand. Among SERAPHs, Juri was considered compassionate, and even soft, but she was still a SERAPH. She wasn't born and raised like they were, she was created and trained to eliminate every hostile and complete her mission.

She operated through mission parameters given to her with flawless programming. If she was told to spare lives, there would be not a single life lost if she could control it. If she was told to extract a hostage alive by any means necessary, she would ensure it was done, even if the hostage may have to lose a limb. Without parameters, she defaulted to destroying everybody she deemed a threat. Even though she'd convinced the SERAPHs to change their standard operating procedures many years ago, and she wholeheartedly believed in appropriate force this…was a unique scenario where her mind defaulted to its natural programming.

Juri stood unmoving even as her HUD indicated that the task for the day was completed. She didn't feel grief or regret or disappointment, she just…felt nothing. That was what bothered her when she ran up against the default programming and behavior of SERAPHs. They were unfeeling; more machine than human and more of a weapon than even the firearms they wielded. The only thought that ran in her head was: Threats eliminated. Mission complete.

The stupor was broken only when Samus expressed her agreement with the others. The words and her expression were similar to the others, but the bounty hunter's tone was softer than Juri anticipated. Did Samus understand to some degree? Perhaps, but it didn't stop her from expressing her disagreement with Juri's methods in a more professional manner. Though it would not have been a comfort for many, it was enough for Juri to now have parameters outlined for her. Nonlethal takedowns for those that didn't deserve it…It might be difficult with her armor not responding as it normally did, but those instructions clicked in Juri's mind. "If that's the parameters you want to give me, I won't kill anyone."

Juri had enough sense to let Samus talk to Tyler. Knowing how fragile human children were and how…monstrous Juri appears, a third party would be better suited to cushion the blow. Samus had the suggestion for Tyler and Matthew to separate from the two women to avoid being caught up in Juri's brutality. Though the SERAPH disagreed that they would be safer with others, she didn't disagree with the fact that it was a better idea. In her current state, stripped of her Lantern and trying to hold back the effects of its absence, her ability to stay sane and function were questionable at best.

Removing her helmet, Juri offered Tyler a smile and spoke In a soft, warm voice, "I agree with Samus. There are plenty of people who can protect you. I'm not one of those people who can do that right now. I am strong, but right now, it's getting difficult to control myself. If we're resting, we can still interact, but when the missions start, we'll have to separate."

• ARCRIFT:\S096> ERROR: SEGADOR S096-31-3151 NOT DETECTED
    ...\SERAPH-096 Eurielle>
    ...\LOGISTICS>

...S096\...\LOCATION>

Sports Bar, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan

...S096\...\CONDITION>

Physical: Optimal
    Mental: Apathetic, Concerned

...S096\...\INTERACTIONS>

@Ciscodog (Matthew Hines)
    @Develius (Samus Aran)
    @MyEyesblurry (Tyler)
    @thatguyinthestore (Shinjiro Arageki)
    @FactionGuerrilla (Sadie Adler)

...S096\...\MENTIONS>

NA

...S096\...\VICINITY>

@SportsBar

...S096\...\ID COLOR>

#51BD8C

...S096\...\EQUIPMENT>

• Seraph KR-E46 "Eurielle" PDW x2 + Appropriate Ammunition
    • Seraph LR-A320m "Auriel" DMR + Appropriate Ammunition
    • AXCLPS Mark VI Medium HARM Suit
      -MK-R40 "Reiiel" 40mm Tactical Grenade Launcher
      -FM-720 'Yasariah' Automatic Grenade Launcher [Detached, Currently Tracking]
      -HP-V5-CLWS "Veheul" CLWS​
    • HARM-Grade J/MBLE Kit - ParaMedic Config
    • Sentient AI "Aceso"
    • Sol Type-4 "Messiah" Triage Drones x2
    • SYSTEM ERROR: UNIDENTIFIED DEVICE: Flip Phone
    • SYSTEM ERROR: UNIDENTIFIED PARANATURAL ITEM: Player Pin

>RETURN TO PROFILE

Last edited:
Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_11.png

"Me? Need YOUR help?" Monokuma repeated Kassandra's words back to her while tilting his tiny plush head to the side... before ultimately just laughing it off and holding up a hand.

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_13.png

"Nonsense!" He exclaimed suddenly. "I didn't need your help at all! I put myself in that stupid box, after all!" Monokuma let out another giggle, before turning to face Yoshiaki as he was insulted. Although his smile remained permanent, the bear actually did seem somewhat offended by the comment.

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_08.png

"Oh... you really think I'm that ugly, huh...?" he asked, his voice going from cartoonishly happy to quiet and melancholic in a matter of seconds. He looked back up at the man who stood before him, his attention successfully stolen away from the rest of the gathered group now. "Well... before you leave, at least let me show you one last party trick..."

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_06.png

"EXPLODING MONOKUMA, ACTIVIATE!!"

And then, moments later, Monokuma just... exploded. Shrapnel and debris flew everywhere after he did so, threatening to hit everyone present on the roof if they weren't careful.

At least he was gone, now.

@Loveless @FactionGuerrilla @Hammu_Tammu @Midle1998 @BipboopRiri @duskkyy @MyEyesBlurry @Rooftop

Last edited:
Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_01.png

"Me? Need YOUR help?" Monokuma repeated Kassandra's words back to her while tilting his tiny plush head to the side... before ultimately just laughing it off and holding up a hand.

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_13.png

"Nonsense!" He exclaimed suddenly. "I didn't need your help at all! I put myself in that stupid box, after all!" Monokuma let out another giggle, before turning to face Yoshiaki as he was insulted. Although his smile remained permanent, the bear actually did seem somewhat offended by the comment.

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_08.png

"Oh... you really think I'm that ugly, huh...?" he asked, his voice going from cartoonishly happy to quiet and melancholic in a matter of seconds. He looked back up at the man who stood before him, his attention successfully stolen away from the rest of the gathered group now. "Well... before you leave, at least let me show you one last party trick..."

Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_06.png

"EXPLODING MONOKUMA, ACTIVIATE!!"

And then, moments later, Monokuma just... exploded. Shrapnel and debris flew everywhere after he did so, threatening to hit everyone present on the roof if they weren't careful.

At least he was gone, now.

@Loveless @FactionGuerrilla @Hammu_Tammu @Midle1998 @BipboopRiri @duskkyy @MyEyesBlurry @Rooftop

((I'm super tired to do this properly but-))

Seeing the bear get offended by his words and immediately mention a party trick, Yoshiaki took no second-guesses before letting go of Alec, moving in front of him and Michi, then holding his breath, somewhere at 'explo-' from the word exploding. As per the way his quirk works, all impact of any shrapnel against him is absorbed in the form of heat and makes no damage, effectively shielding the duo.

• Love
Reactions: BipboopRiri
Neku Sakuraba

He knew that teaming up with these bozos was a mistake...sure, they had strength in numbers, so they would eventually come to an idea or conclusion that would help them clear the mission, but did they have to solve it like they were a pack of wild apes, threatening and beating the guy up to get the broom from him? Sure, he looked...really creepy, honestly...and the fact that he was getting lovey-dovey with a cardboard cutout of a real person was even creepier, but...yeah nevermind, as long as the job got done.

After their group chat had chimed and Neku checked to make sure they got a response from the Reapers, the hand that he held his phone in felt a sudden relief, as the timer had dissipated.

"Phew...well, that could've gone a lot worse, I guess. Now that that's done with, I'll be-"

Neku (Mentally exhaused).png

Almost as if the world overheard him and wanted to make sure that his life was 100 times harder, the calamity near the entrance of the store had flooded his ears and alerted him to the clown and the mercenary thrashing around with each other and causing a fuss that not even other members of the group could break up.

"W-Woah, what the hell?!"

Neku (Surprised).png

Neku half thought about simply hightailing it and try to head back to Miya Park and calm his nerves, but seeing how distressed Chiaki was...he was gonna have to play the hero, wasn't he...? Good thing he had one of those psychs on-hand, he immediately used AraUmi Gale and rushed in front of Chiaki, creating some type of...shield of leaves and wind? This kid actually DID have some kind of power?!

"Just stay behind me! Try and see if there's any way out!"
Neku (Angry).png

(Responding to: The Grocery Gang, @navihime (Chiaki Nanami))

Aerith Gainsborough
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
MENTIONS: @dark, @marc122

So they weren't on the same team, at least according to Leonidas, but they were working together and it seemed to be going well so far. Maybe she as well as Kakyoin and Zack could do the same too with whoever they meet in their respective groups! After all, it's better to make allies and friends than enemies.

Pyrrha's mention of something called Remnant caught her attention, the way she said it making her think it was a place. "Remnant? Is that where you're from then, Pyrrha?" It seems like it's also Pyrrha's first time meeting with a king too, or one that was one in life.

He was still a king, at least to her. It didn't matter if it was in life or in death, she considered him to still be a king.

Being called Miss was… odd coming from someone who looked to be slightly younger than her. She wasn't that old to be called one but at the same time, maybe Pyrrha was just doing it to be polite. "Just Aerith is fine, Pyrrha, it makes me feel old being called 'Ms. Aerith'. And I'd like that!"

Once they all meet back up, maybe she could ask Kakyoin and Zack if they wanted to be in there too. That is, if they solved their riddle in time.​

Mid-Chapter Update
"Erasure"

Shiki5.PNG

"Oh, I'm Shiki!" She replied to the others happily. "Glad to properly meet you guys!"

Not long after that, everyone's phones buzzed. No matter which group you were in, you all got the same message. It was from the Reapers, of course.

"Congratulations on solving the Riddles. Return to Scramble Crossing for further direction."

Shiki1.PNG

"...oh. Guess this means we've gotta get going, then," Shiki said disappointedly. With a sigh, she put the cat down and left the Apartment.

And, with nothing left to do, you all eventually wrapped up what you were doing, and then made your way to Scramble Crossing.

Also, the exit was near the front of the store. Like most exits were.

It didn't take long for you to notice something off with Scramble Crossing when you got back. There were quite a few players who'd never joined any groups, all of which were waiting for you back at the Crossing. The reasons they had for not joining were theirs and theirs alone, but regardless... well, you could see it for yourselves. The timers on their palms had hit zero.

And the Reapers were coming to collect.

It didn't take very long for them to arrive, either. Within seconds, two of them arrived. Two Reapers who you hadn't seen before. They were pretty distinguished from the ones you'd seen thus far. These didn't have any sort of masks or hoods on. They were much taller than the average Reaper as well. And they both stared at you with pretty cocky grins.

Subarashiki.Kono.Sekai.The.Animation.600.3247193.jpg

"We were wondering when you'd make it back~!" the female Reaper on the right exclaimed. "And just in time, too! We were afraid that you'd wind up missing the show!"

BzOmFsG.png

"Show?" Shinji asked suspiciously as he stepped forward, narrowing his eyes at the pair. "The hell are you two on about? We solved the riddles, just like you Reapers asked."

"You may have," the male one on the left said as he removed the lollipop from his mouth. "But the guidelines stated that you had to be with a group to be counted. And unfortunately..." he turned his head, scanning over everyone who'd stayed behind. "Well, not all of you went with a group, did you?"

Shiki12.PNG

"Hey! That's not fair and you know it!" Shiki exclaimed angrily in response - though neither Reaper seemed to care.

Episode_5-7.jpg

Slowly, they both raised their hands.

"Sorry, but..."

"Rules are rules!"

snq84cx.png

"WAIT--!"

But it was too late.

The bodies of Jayfeather, Manny Heffley, Baraggan Louisenbairn, Torin Radamanthos, Zack Fair, Harry, Beetlejuice, The Nowhere King, Mizuki Okiura, and Odessa were all lifted into the air at once. A dark, black energy swirled them all. They each struggled to move - but their efforts were useless. Before your very eyes, their bodies began to glow...

And then, they each disappeared in bursts of static. One by one, they were gone.

Erased.

"Aahh..." The female Reaper took in a breath with a satisfied smile. "I love my job! I'm pretty sure that's a new record for total erasures at once, right, Kariya?"

Kariya, as he was apparently named, shrugged, "Beats me. I lost count a while ago."

the-boys-becca.jpg

Becca had been fairly silent since the scene at the grocery store, but this made her finally step forward. "New.. record?" her fists balled up by her side. "What is this, just some kind of fucked up game to you??"

"Well, it's called the Reapers' Game for a reason, honey," she rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, before leaning forward slightly. "But if you must know, us Reapers move up in the rankings with the more erasures we get. So, your losses are more or less our wins!"

"Yup. It's all about the rankings with Uzuki," Kariya replied with a nonchalant shrug as he thumbed over to his partner. He glanced around for a long moment, before his eyes fell on someone. "Oops. Looks like we missed one."

The someone in question was a hooded figure who'd been pretty much lurking in the back until this point. One who'd hardly spoken to anyone since the Game started a day ago. A mysterious figure who was only just now being singled out.

Neo-Minamimoto-with-head-down-sprite.png

Sho Minamimoto.

"Oh? And what's this, now?" Uzuki chimed as she turned to him as well. Her eyes widened at the sight. "Ooo... hard to believe that you're a player here, Minamimoto!" the pink-haired reaper let out a giggle as she faced the former GM. "Let alone the fact that you were actually dumb enough to not follow any of the tasks!" she shrugged and stepped forward. Her smirk had raised even more from the exchange. In fact, there seemed to be an even more sadistic look in her eye than before as she raised both her arms toward him.

Uzuki10.png

"Oh well! I've always secretly dreamt of being the one to finally shut you up for good!"

Sho, however, didn't even flinch. In fact, all he did was smirk in response.

"Yoctogram Uzuki,"

Neo-Minamimoto-Restaurant-favorite-food.png

If you think for even an instant that you've outdone me, then you've zetta miscalculated. Brain-dead binomials who do nothing but follow the composers' irrational order of operations won't change the coefficient. You and the rest of your garbage reapers won't last the week, regardless of the final answer. Face it, you fractals have no future - Quod erad demonstratum."

There was no reaction of fear - there was no satisfaction of finally putting Minamimoto in his place. Instead, all Uzuki got was insulted. Turning to face the players, Minamimoto picked up a blue bullhorn and turned it on, addressing the wider cast of players.

Neo-Minamimoto-with-his-megaphone-sprite.png

"LISTEN UP, ZEPTOGRAMS. This game is 3227 divided by 555 - solve for the equation yourself."

He turned to face the Blue-haired messiah - a target of interest.

"Rhombicosidodecahedron."

Without much effort, Minamimoto tossed three pins at Minato Arisato.

Pin_219.png

Psyche Pins.

"Don't disappoint. I only allow for perfect equations."

Uzuki09.png

"Gah! Enough talk!"
Uzuki shouted angrily, clearly annoyed by the exchange. "Even when you're about to die, you still manage to be annoying as hell!" Without any other words, she raised both her arms and Minamimoto was lifted into the air. And just like the others before, he too was erased in mere moments. Right before your very eyes.

And despite that fact, his smirk remained until the very end.

"Well," Uzuki sighed as she finally settled down. "Now that that's over, Kariya and I have no more business here."

Kariya03.png

"Yup, that's right," Kariya said as he turned to you all, lifting his sucker. "You guys better stay on your feet in the coming days. Otherwise you'll end up like the rest of these folks before you even know it."

And with that, both Kariya and Uzuki flew off.

Shiki9.PNG

"I-... I can't believe it..." Shiki was the first to speak up after they'd left. She was clearly shaken. Tears ere in her eyes as she spoke - and she really just looked like she could barely hold herself together long enough to stand. "They-... they just... they just killed them..."

You all wouldn't have very long to mourn, however. Because as soon as they'd left, a familiar face showed up.

t6QiEcg.png

"...Hanekoma? The hell are you doing here?"

Hanekoma01.png

"I could hear the commotion from the cafe," Mr. H said as he strolled up to the group and got a good look at everyone. "No offense, but you guys look like shit. 'Least you're better off then those guys that got erased." Hanekoma sighed and glanced to the ground, before looking back up. "Mourn 'em if you must, but I've actually come here with good news. You've completed the day's task, so you're due for some R&R. I've booked you all into a motel nearby, so feel free to take a load off. Take a shower, change your clothes, strategise. All that good stuff. I'll walk ya there - it's not too far."

The walk only took about ten minutes. You were free to talk with your fellow Players until the moment of arrival, at which point Mr. H took the lead and pushed open the doors, allowing you all to enter.

motel-6-lobby.jpg

The motel was... well, it wasn't anything fancy, but it'd do.

"I've gotta close up here soon. You guys just get your rest. The week's far from over, and while today might've sucked, you can't lose hope just yet." He pushed open the door as he turned to leave - though not before flashing you all one last smile. "I've got high hopes for you all. Really."

And with that, Mr. H was gone.

Once again, you were all free to do as you pleased. You were free to check into your rooms, of course. But once you did that, you could always grab something to eat from the cafeteria. Or maybe you could just explore the rest of the motel. You were, of course, free to just interact with your fellow players too.

Room One - Jotaro Kujo, Meta Knight, Shantae, Lilith, and Emerl
Room Two - Audric, Minato, Minako, Haru, and Kassandra
Room Three - Tyler, Juri, Shinji, Matthew, and Samus
Room Four - King Leonidas, Kakyoin, Aerith, Pyrrha, and Umbra
Room Five - Kotomine, Becca, Taeko, Mukuro, and Majima
Room Six - Sadie, Shiki, Neku, Chiaki, and Schezo
Room Seven - Taki, Saitama, Alec, Nameri, and Ethan
Room Eight - Pyro, Demoman, Koakuma, Chariot, and Hiryu
Room Nine - Ikaris, Rey, Orpheus, and Saburo
Room Ten - Rory, Claudio, Mordred, Ryou, and Ashley
Room Eleven - Tricky, The Gambler, Hank, Deimos, and Jill
Room Twelve - Konrad, Radec, Goldlewis, and Happy

Cast List
@udon as Minato Arisato (Persona 3) and Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@thatguyinthestore as Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3)
@CaffeineFreak as Goro Majima (Yakuza)
@phi as Sho Minamoto (NEO: The World Ends With You) - DIED! ERASED!
@ThePotatoGod as Minako Aristato (Persona 3 Portable) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Build)
@megar as Taeko Yasuhiro (Danganronpa) and Audric (Dragalia Lost)
@edy03829 as Pyro (Team Fortress 2) and Tricky the Clown (Madness Combat)
@cloaked as Jill Roberts (Scream)
@Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) and Ballas (Warframe)
@Celestial Speck as Umbra (OC)
@Dave as Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) and Kirei Kotomine (Fate: Stay Night)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Kai Parker (Legacies) - DIED! MURDERED FOR JUSTICE! and Ikaris (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
@marc122 as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Birb-With-Gun as Deimos (Madness Combat) and Ethan Winters (Resident Evil)
@HeartCard as Chariot (Black Rock Shooter)
@Second2Last as Lilith Audrey (OC) and Shantae (Shantae)
@RingoRoadgain as Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa)
@dark as Colonel Radec (Killzone 2) and King Leonidas (Fate)
@Rebebebe as Meta Knight (Kirby)
@Mav as Schezo Wegey (Puyo Puyo)
@RoseWolf as Jayfeather (Warriors) and Manny Heffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) - DIED! ERASED!
@Midle1998 as Claudio Unkrich (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG)
@Loveless as Yoshiaki "Taki" Taeken (My Hero Academia OC)
@duskkyy as Rory Mancer (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG)
@Valkan as Torin Radamanthos (OC) - DIED! ERASED!
@MassiveSexHaver69 as Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII) - DIED! ERASED!
@PlumpyNut as Goldlewis Dickinson (Guilty Gear) and Haru Okumura (Persona 5 Royal)
@Pixxieblush as Razor (Genshin Impact)
@Ciscodog as Matthew Hines (OC)
@Chung as Happy (OC)
@Yamperzzz as Hank J. Wimbleton and The Gambler (Madness Combat)
@Flamenami as Ashley Goldenrod (OC)
@TruthHurts22 as Harry (Disco Elysium) - DIED! ERASED!
@Qiz as Juri Jaxon (OC)
@TheElenaFisher as Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
@TofuScarlet as Koakuma (Touhou Project)
@Arclight as Zero (Katana Zero)
@Develius as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Jeff_Jones as Mizuki Okiura (AI: The Somnium Files) - DIED! ERASED!
@Izanagi243 as Orpheus (Persona OC)
@The Fool as The Nowhere King (Centaurworld) - DIED! ERASED!
@PolikShadowbliss as Odessa (OC) - DIED! ERASED! and Rey (Star Wars)
@Laix_lake as Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach) - DIED! ERASED!
@MyEyesblurry as Alec Paz and Tyler (OC)
@FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed) and Sadie Adler (Red Dead Redemption II)
@ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES as Mordred (Type-Moon)
@Hammu_Tammu as Saitama (One Punch Man)
@bluefrostie2 as Emerl (Sonic the Hedgehog)
@FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC)
@BipboopRiri as Nameri Michi (My Hero Academia OC)
@navihime as Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa) and Ryou Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
@XeroUltra as The Demoman (Team Fortress 2)
@ArabNokiraRingtone as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@DalekSec2730 as Konrad West (OC)

Last edited:
OOC NOTE

CHAPTER TWO WILL BE POSTED TUESDAY! USE THIS TIME BEFORE THEN TO GET IN SOME CHARACTER INTERACTION, AS THIS SECTION WILL BE LIGHT ON GMING! HAVE FUN!

Well, the others had ignored her, but at the very least they'd managed to get a photograph of the broom. That was one less thing to worry about, with a sigh of relief escaping her lips as the ticking timer disappeared from her hand. Maybe their methods had been pretty questionable, but whatever. At least the job was done, which was the ultimate objective in the end.

There was little time to rest, however, as the commotion at the entrance of the store broke out. To that, she had one single response. "Nope, nope, nope, nope." No way was she going to let herself be involved in whatever drama was going on over there. She knew better than to get involved in that kind of stuff. Death has a way of teaching you things.

Shapeshifting, she transformed again, shrinking from a monkey to a beetle and getting the hell out of dodge. No way was she going to let herself get caught in the crossfire of yet another battle that didn't concern her, and no way was she going to bother with getting wrapped up in even the context of the fight. She had done what she needed to survive, and so she was gone.

It was a scant few moments after she had returned to her human form, away from the store, when her phone buzzed again. Nice, time to get back to the crossing, safe and sound. Shifting her arms alone into wings, she launched herself up high above the buildings, searching for the congregation that was surely the gathering she was meant to attend.

There. It didn't take long for her to arrive at the Crossing. There, she was treated the spectacle of erasure. Her eyes flitted to the protestors with a strange look on her face. Why were they upset? They were acting like this was some sort of punishment. Weird. She decided not to dwell on it as she continued watching the slaughter.

Sho's final stand was impressive. She didn't know the guy, and from the way he talked she was glad she hadn't. Still, she couldn't help but give a little salute to the way he had gone out. It was a little rude to be insulting the Reapers who were giving him erasure, but since everyone else was treating it as a bad thing, maybe he did too? In which case, good for him.

Ah well. As everyone walked, she strolled alongside them, shifting herself some cat ears on the top of her heads, though she kept her normal ones as well. They had better senses of hearing, after all, so she'd be able to hear better if someone asked for her specifically. She wasn't much for starting a conversation, still mulling over the implications of how the others had treated the Erasure, but wasn't opposed to having one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OPEN TO INTERACTION

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
And so, the day comes to a close. The phones rang once more, and the group was instructed to meet up back at the Crossing.

"Tsk. So much for that." Hiryu spat, detransforming back into his civilian form as he started to head back to the crossing.

Waiting there were a bunch of other players. Unlike everyone else though, their timers were notably still present. Was it due to the fact that they never contributed anything in solving the objective? Regardless, Hiryu didn't feel any remorse for them. They're already dead--The Reaper had just come to claim something that's long overdue.

Two people with familiar black, boney, bat-like wings seem to be in front of the group of those with timers. One wearing an oddly fitting vest hoodie with a skeletal design, and a lady with a white corset.

The woman spoke something about a show, revealing that the ones with Timers remaining didn't exactly join any group. Despite the protests of everyone present, the erasure process still began.

Those who never made it were lifted onto the air and shrouded with abyssal darkness, and in an mess of static, their bodies disappeared to nothingness.

"So that's what happens." Hiryu gulped, watching the punishment for not participating fully.

Minako could only cover her mouth in horror watching the erasure, her mind racing in alarm--something about that black void felt familiar to the amnesiac messiah, though she couldn't pinpoint the source of that fear.

Minako could only watch as the last one to be erased was revealed to be a hooded figure in black, addressing the group with a simple problem.

This game is 3227/555.

A Math problem? This was followed by the man tossing some pins towards Minato. She wonders if he knew the man since Day 1. Regardless, he was still erased in the end, leaving no more room for any questions.

The pair of Reapers left with a warning, along with a stinging warmth on Minako's chest.

Social Link formed! The sheet shall be updated accordingly.

Afterwards, a familiar face came along and took them to a motel for some rest...

• --Hiryu Kakogawa--
    Interaction: @thatguyinthestore @Room8 @edy03829 @TofuScarlet @HeartCard @XeroUltra

Hiryu went up to his room to claim his bed, hopping onto one of the beds closest to any cold ventilation, his head resting atop of his head. He mulled over the events of the day, wanting to be steel himself for anything else that might happen in this week.

Perhaps going solo is better after all.

• minakoheaderfinal.png

--Minako Arisato--
    Interaction: @thatguyinthestore @SEES/Room2 @udon @megar @PlumpyNut @FactionGuerrilla

Minako went to her motel room to get some rest, sitting on her bed as she starts to scroll through her collection of shadow cat photos she procured during the mission. She would attempt to listen in to any discussion between her allies--if there's even anything to say about what just transpired...

view

Minato had a lot of things on his mind when he arrived in Shibuya Square—musings on how the game had went for him, intrigue at how it had gone for others.
None of that mattered, however, when they reached the Square.

Minato clenched his jaw and hardened his brow as he watched what was about to unfold. It was tough, but...Well, tough. There was a game with rules to play, and if people didn't follow the rules, then of course they'd get erased. It was unfortunate, but that's just how it was. They'd died already, anyways—cheating death was always a gamble, and death always had the best hand. Still, he found himself turning his gaze away as the dead were carried off—that, he found, was difficult to watch. Instead, he cast his eyes downwards, running a glance up around the pattern of the ground beneath them.
That was, until a familiar voice piped up.

Quickly, Minato's head rose. His gaze was laser focused, tracking Sho as he stepped up to the gallows. Minato swallowed down the lump in his throat, his face cycling through expressions in tandem with his cycle of emotions. Denial, at first—maybe he wasn't a Player after all, but a Reaper. Maybe he was here to give them the next task? Anger, then, as he curled his fists tightly. What the hell was this guy thinking? He could have just stuck with Minato and he'd still be alive. He didn't even need to stick with Minato—evidently, the man was clever enough to solve all three riddles alone. Why had he just stood by idly, and let himself die? He needed to know what he knew, dammit!
"Hey!" Minato yelled aloud, his vexation taking hold of him. He stepped forward, pushing past the crowd to stand at the front. "What are you doing?!? You still owe me answers!"

A horrible feeling stirred in Minato's chest. A nauseous pit grew in his stomach as realisation dawned upon him—this was it. He could try lash out at the Reapers, but they'd surely overpower him. He could bargain, but they wouldn't accept. There was no way to fix this: It was done.
"Wait," he called out to the Reapers, his voice cracking. "Wait, I just need to—I just need to talk to him, I have to...I have to know!" He gritted his teeth, leaning forward. They had a deal, goddammit! They had a Bond.

But his protests were for naught. In the place of what he wanted, his outstretched palm was filled with a parting gift—Pins. He stared down at them, bringing his hand closer to inspect them—before quickly stuffing them into his pocket, his attention immediately turned back to Sho.

"Wait." Minato's voice broke. "What do you want me to do? What am I supposed to do?"
All this time, he'd been thinking he could lead his friends like he did before. He thought he could beat this game and leave it behind, never to think of it again—but there was something more. Something he had to solve, something Sho needed from him. But what? What was it? How was he supposed to know without him? How was he supposed to protect everyone if he didn't know what he was protecting them from?
Even if he knew, could he?

He'd never know. At least, not from Sho, as he was carried up into the air and so cruelly snuffed out by the Reapers' Game.
And he was gone.

minatono.gif

God, he was just gone. He was over. He'd introduced himself to Minato, saw something in him, and yet Minato knew so preciously little of him. They'd forged a Bond, promising something more than just a simple meeting. Then, he'd stared death in the face and smirked, ready and willing to pass on into erasure. And he left it to Minato to solve his equations.
Gaze cast down to the ground, his expression hardened. There were no tears. There was no sound of protest of despair.
There was only fire.

Reaching his hand up to the air, Minato outstretched a palm and turned it to the evening sun. He cocked his wrist back. He held it there, a motionless wave to send him off.
Before he died, Minamimoto put his trust in me. I'm going to solve this equation for all possible solutions, however much I have to factorise to get there.

A mysterious voice rang in his head...

"I am thou…Thou art I.
The bound thou hast nurtured hath finally matured."

d7jr6w8-5b8f7bb3-919b-436d-9800-a83a4b2f9292.gif

"Thou hast solved the ultimate equation of the Magician, granting thee infinite power..."
sho10.png

From above, Minato saw a trail of light descend from on high. Gently, it spread out across his outstretched palm, running through his veins and up into his heart. The true power of his Bond was finally taking form...
Before his eyes, he saw Jack Frost change shape: Cowl covering its head, hat brim outstretching, coat lengthening around it. A strange looking tool clutched in its hand, the light burst forth, revealing from within...

"'Sup, Rhombicosidodecahedron! I am Mina-hee-mot-ho, and I am thou! You're crazy zetta powerful now, so I'll lend you my strength! We'll solve for x and show these denominators who's REALLY above the vinculum in this expression!"

From the sea of Minato and Sho's souls, Mina-hee-mot-ho emerges...

Slowly, Minato's arm fell, back to his side. The Reapers were gone, but the fire remained. He was going to win this.

He had to.

Turning away, Minato stuffed his hands into his pockets, breaking away from his team and stepping through the crowd. "I'm taking a break. I'll text you when I'm done."
He needed to be alone for a while.

Minato wasn't in his room when his roommates arrived. Though his things were—his schoolbag, packed with miscellaneous bits, alongside his school uniform. Evidently, he had changed into something lighter. Beyond that, though, there was no sign of him having stayed too long.
For rather than hang around in his room, he had snuck up to the roof, where he sat by the ventilation and pondered.
As the sun set over an orange horizon, Minato turned the Pins over in his palm, inspecting them closely. The Player Pins gave them the power of Sense, but...what could these do? And why give them to Minato? Did Sho just decide to trust him out of all people, or...Could it have something to do with his power as a Wild Card?

Whatever it was, he had to find out somehow. But who else here could know?
Sighing, he lifted his face up towards the sunlight, casting his gaze out over Tokyo at dusk.
It was times like this that he missed Koromaru.

jillwithgun.png
"I'm going to enjoy blowing your head off."

Jill Roberts stood with a gun in her grip, staring down someone who probably thought she was immortal. Gale Weathers was a thorn in her side, and she felt proud to finally be ready to rip her out. The reporter was trying to remain calm, but even Jill could tell she was faking. She knew a look of pure terror when she saw one, and Gale was no different. This woman was the reason why Sidney Prescott, Jill's very own cousin, had ascended to fame and became the superstar of the family. Back in the day, Gale saved Sidney's life, but Jill made sure that couldn't happen again. All she needed to do was pull the trigger, and boom, no more Weathers. Of course, that wouldn't be near as interesting. Like a cat playing with a mouse, Jill was going to have fun. She wanted to see what this shivering mess had to say first.

"Ok, but," Gale gasped, taking a slow step forward. Jill didn't even notice Gale's glance beyond her shoulder. "Can I just... have one final word?"

"What?" Jill scoffed. "Please?"

"No," Gale replied. "Clear."

"Clear?"

"Clear."

Pain.

Right after hearing the voice of Sidney herself, Jill felt electricity pulsing through her body, and the impact of the defibrillators crashing into the sides of her face. 360 joules of electricity hit Jill all at once, causing her to lose her footing, after which she stumbled to the ground. She was almost
unconscious, and couldn't even form any coherent thoughts.

Keyword: Almost.

Everything was blurry. She could barely make out her cousin saying something to her, followed by the voices of Gale and her useless husband. Did they think this was over? It's like they've never done this before. With the last of her power, Jill felt her fingers brush against something sharp. It was a shard of glass, shattered from a medical cabinet just a few moments prior. This was all she could have asked for, and she grasped the glass.

She could barely think. All she knew was that Sidney Prescott had to die. Jill was right behind her, the glass shard held above her head. She was going in for the kill, hoping to stab Sidney's skull wide open, when-

*BANG*

Jill gasped as she felt her heart explode into mush, crashing to the hospital floor. The last thing she saw was Sidney, holding a gun right towards her heart.

Jill was dead.

Yet, somehow, that wasn't the end. She was greeted by... someone, who explained what was about to happen to her. A game, apparently. Almost like a Saw movie...

Somehow, she wasn't... too surprised. It isn't uncommon for slashers in films to come back after death, just look at Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. Guess she did a good job at replicating the vibe of a slasher flick in real life. Maybe, just maybe, this was an honor. For a second, she wondered if Billy Loomis, or Stu Macher, or Mickey Altieri, or Billy's mom, or Roman Bridger had been treated to this... special treatment. She hoped she didn't bump into Charlie here though... he wouldn't be too happy.

Was this even 'special treatment'? Was this just... the afterlife? Either way, she'd find out soon. Being given a pin and a phone, Jill at least had an idea of what to do next. Though she was still dressed in a bloody hospital gown, her wounds were gone, and in her hands?

ghostfacemask.png

The mask. The knife and gun that she had used were also in her hands.

She could work with this.

And now? She was in a hotel room. Dressed in the robe, with the mask laying on a table, covering the knife and gun, Jill sat on her bed for the time being. She knew what this was, it was the game the voice had told her about, and she was just waiting on the perfect time to jump in. Already, she had seen things she thought were impossible, but she wasn't letting that stop her. If this was a game, she was wanting to win. It was a simple decision, really. What else was she gonna do, sit around and find out what getting erased felt like? Yeah, no way.

Then, she heard noise. Like a large group entering the hotel, all at once. Did she dare investigate? Of course she did! Standing up and getting off the bed, Jill decided to leave the weapons on the table, concealed by the mask. She didn't need anyone getting the wrong idea. After that, she opened her door, stepping just outside of the doorway to sneak a peek at the ruckus.

[Open for interaction.]

Reactions: thatguyinthestore