Shantae
Shantae.png

Once the two left the noodle shop Meta Knight went into detail about his plan, him and someone else named Jotaro were investigating and found something concerning, he didn't specify what he found but Shantae could only imagine what it could be if it frightened him. He continues by saying that this place likely has ulterior motives to it and that he wanted to get to the source of this mess, she could possibly aid in that as well, finishing off he suggests that she makes sure the reapers or most of the others know about this. This leaves Shantae to speculate, it was understandable for Meta Knight to think that this whole reapers game thing was hiding something, in fact she started to believe so as well.

"Well you do have a point, this place is pretty fishy." She was then left to decide if she wanted to join in with him on their mission to crack down this case and after some thought she decided to join in. "Okay, I think I'll give this a shot. But If I want to join in then I'll probably have to bring someone else." She says as she starts to go in depth about the first person she met here. (Who wasn't one of the reapers of course.)
"I've been starting to form a close bond with someone called Lilith. I don't know that much about her aside from her being a ghost and all, but I'm sure if we allow her to join she might come in handy. I'll probably have to do some convincing since she's a little shy."

@Rebebebe

the-boys-becca.jpg

"Th-that's it!" Becca would exclaim as she turned the corner alongside Kakyoin and Goldlewis, just in time for Minato and Audric to destroy the Noise creature. "That's one of the monsters that attacked me!"

The commotion from the outside had attracted Shinji as well. He figured Tyler was alright inside with Matthew, and the commotion was very clearly disturbing the peace. Especially since they hadn't gotten any new tasks yet.

t6QiEcg.png

"Monsters...?" he asked aloud, having arrived just in time to watch it disappear. He squinted at the sight, ever so slightly. Could it have been one of the Shadows? They never appeared outside of the Dark Hour. For a brief moment, Shinjiro's eyes found Minato's - though no look of recognition crossed his features. He only met eye contact with him once, and then turned to the woman. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"I-I'm fine now..." she replied with a nod and a slight gulp.

Hanekoma01.png

"Jeez. I leave you guys alone for five minutes and you're already getting into fights," Mr. H chuckled as he exited the cafe, having heard the ruckus as well. "That was one of the Noise. In case you didn't catch my brief explanation back inside the cafe, they're basically mindless beasts who's only purpose is to kill and destroy as much as they can get their hands on. Real nasty things." In that same motion, he turned to face Ash. "And to answer your question... well, there is no catch to this whole thing, basically. What you see is what you get."

It was only then that he noticed the wreckage at the clothing store.

"...not even gonna ask about what happened there." he gave the whole group a lookover. "Regardless, you guys had better start winding down here soon. Save your energy for the days ahead. 'Cuz trust me, you're gonna need it."

With that, Mr. H made his way back into his cafe, leaving you all to your own devices for the rest of the day. You may have spent it among your friends, or maybe you found a spot to get some rest, or maybe even just grab a few more bites to eat.

Regardless, the first day was now behind you. Tomorrow was when the real work would begin.

After receiving their first task at the hands of the Reapers, the group made their way to Cat Street, where they met a man calling himself Mr. H. He explained to them that the real work hadn't begun yet, but rather, it would begin on Day 2. He also explained to them what the "Noise" were: mindless creatures who breed nothing but hate and suffering, and are only focused on killing the group at all costs.

With this in mind, the group took in Cat Street while they still could. After all, with the real work beginning tomorrow, who knows when the group would get a chance to rest like this again?

Chapter One
"Day Two"

The next day had come before any of you knew it. Wherever you had fallen asleep didn't matter. There were a few places to sleep (Mr. H had even opened up his cafe to whoever managed to squeeze into the back first). You all managed to sleep at least moderately comfortably. Which was good, because now you knew how the game worked. And something told you that today's task wouldn't be quite as straight forward.

Just as the last of your phones woke up, your phones all buzzed at once. A new message had arrived from the Reapers.

"Gather at Scramble Crossing. There, you will be given the next task."

Without much of a choice, you all gathered in the area you'd originally woken up in. At the start of this game.

104-building-1619438790631_160w.png

Before long, you'd all gathered in Shibuya Crossing.

Shiki5.PNG

"So, what do you guys think today's task is gonna be?" Shiki asked with her usual upbeat and friendly smile.

t6QiEcg.png

"Whatever it is, it's safe to assume that it'll be tougher than yesterday's task." Shinji replied. Shiki nodded in response.

There was very little time to converse amongst yourselves, because within seconds of Shinji's reply, you all felt your phone buzzed again. As you opened it up, you found another message from the Reapers. It was safe to assume that this was today's task.

"There are three riddles scattered across Shibuya. You must find the answer to all three before the time runs out. You will be provided a map with locations to visit. Each location has its own riddle to solve. Those who fail to find one of the three riddles within the time limit will face erasure."

Your phones buzzed once more, and your map app was uploaded. Three locations were marked on your map.

A grocery store.

A sports bar.

An apartment complex.

You felt that familiar burning in your palms yet again. Another timer had appeared - though this one was quite a bit longer than the last.

Six hours.

Better get going.

OOC
You will have until the Mid-Chapter Update to find your respective riddles. The update will be either Wednesday or Thursday. (Maaayyybe Friday, but I have a test Saturday so it will more than likely be Thursday). If the group you go to doesn't find the riddle by that point, they will be Erased and sent to the afterlife plot. If all three find their riddles before the intended update days, I will update before then.

Good luck, and have fun!

Cast List
@udon as Minato Arisato (Persona 3) and Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@thatguyinthestore as Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3)
@CaffeineFreak as Goro Majima (Yakuza)
@phi as Sho Minamoto (NEO: The World Ends With You)
@ThePotatoGod as Minako Aristato (Persona 3 Portable) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Build)
@megar as Taeko Yasuhiro (Danganronpa) and Audric (Dragalia Lost)
@edy03829 as Pyro (Team Fortress 2) and Tricky the Clown (Madness Combat)
@cloaked as Jill Roberts (Scream)
@Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) and Ballas (Warframe)
@Celestial Speck as Umbra (OC)
@Dave as Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) and Kirei Kotomine (Fate: Stay Night)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Kai Parker (Legacies) and Ikaris (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
@marc122 as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Birb-With-Gun as Deimos (Madness Combat) and Ethan Winters (Resident Evil)
@HeartCard as Chariot (Black Rock Shooter)
@Second2Last as Lilith Audrey (OC) and Shantae (Shantae)
@RingoRoadgain as Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa)
@dark as Colonel Radec (Killzone 2) and King Leonidas (Fate)
@Rebebebe as Meta Knight (Kirby)
@Mav as Schezo Wegey (Puyo Puyo)
@RoseWolf as Jayfeather (Warriors) and Manny Heffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
@Midle1998 as Claudio Unkrich (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG)
@Loveless as Yoshiaki "Taki" Taeken (My Hero Academia OC)
@duskkyy as Rory Mancer (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG) and Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
@Valkan as Torin Radamanthos (OC)
@MassiveSexHaver69 as Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII)
@PlumpyNut as Goldlewis Dickinson (Guilty Gear) and Haru Okumura (Persona 5 Royal)
@Pixxieblush as Razor (Genshin Impact)
@Ciscodog as Matthew Hines (OC)
@Chung as Happy (OC)
@Yamperzzz as Hank J. Wimbleton and The Gambler (Madness Combat)
@Flamenami as Ashley Goldenrod (OC)
@TruthHurts22 as Harry (Disco Elysium)
@Qiz as Juri Jaxon (OC)
@TheElenaFisher as Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
@TofuScarlet as Koakuma (Touhou Project)
@Arclight as Zero (Katana Zero)
@Develius as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Jeff_Jones as Mizuki Okiura (AI: The Somnium Files)
@Izanagi243 as Orpheus (Persona OC)
@The Fool as The Nowhere King (Centaurworld)
@PolikShadowbliss as Odessa (OC) and Rey (Star Wars)
@Laix_lake as Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
@MyEyesblurry as Alec Paz and Tyler (OC)
@FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed) and Sadie Adler (Red Dead Redemption II)
@ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES as Mordred (Type-Moon)
@Hammu_Tammu as Saitama (One Punch Man)
@bluefrostie2 as Emerl (Sonic the Hedgehog)
@FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC)
@BipboopRiri as Nameri Michi (My Hero Academia OC)
@navihime as Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa) and Ryou Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
@XeroUltra as The Demoman (Team Fortress 2)
@ArabNokiraRingtone as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)

Last edited:
Kai Parker

Kai Parker had mostly been keeping to himself once he had gotten to Cat street and listened vaguely to the conversation.(He also has dragged the trash can that he had "accidently" dropped on Manny earlier. If the kid was still in there was anyone's guess) It all sounded very boring and technical. Sure, his sleep was kind of restless ( he didn't need it- but he didn't exactly want to tell anyone else that). So when the phone would buzz, he would hurry with the rest of the group to the area. " Well, I know where I am headed," Kai said, mostly to himself, heading to the sports Bar.

@thatguyinthestore @Sports Bar

Ikaris

Ikaris would take a moment to compose himself. It was easy to get lost in one thoughts as he had once he explained the story to Rey. It had taken most of the time at Cat Street and learning about the Noise and the sleep to get used to everything. He took a deep breath once they arrived back to turn towards Rey. " I personally feel the grocery store would be easier, but do you have anyone you want to go?"He asked.

@PolikShadowbliss

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Tyler mentioning Samus @Develius Shinji @thatguyinthestore and interacting with Matthew @Ciscodog

Oh, Samus was back! Tyler smiled shyly and scooted away, giving her space and trying to hide away from her. The noodles were delicious, and he just tried to stay focused on the noodles instead of conversation!

In the end, he couldn't finish them. His stomach wasn't meant for this much food! He was happy and full, but slightly sad he couldn't keep eating… It took some persuading to take his unfinished food from him, but he was in higher spirits generally!

The next day, he just followed Matthew around. Shinji seemed to stay distant at the noodle shop, and Tyler was worried he did something wrong. But Matthew ordered him food so he knows Matthew isn't mad!

This time when his hand burned, he wasn't holding anything. There were more numbers this time than last time, and Tyler didn't know if he could even begin to make sense of them. But knowing the chocolate didn't burn him last time brought sourness on the day.

"How long party?" He asked Matthew, pulling on his pants. "Day long and sleep now.." He complained, slightly annoyed. How much longer was this? He rubbed his hand, huffing.

He was happy he understood how to use his phone, not that the knowledge told him what a riddle was. But… Did he have to know? He was upset, where were his parents? Where was Mouse? He huffed and looked at Matthew.

"Want home. Tired of party. I no like this, lots happening not good. Mum and mouse, want mum and mouse…" He started tearing up. Did he have to choose to go to one of the locations? Can he not choose?

Could he… Run away from Matthew? Hide? Maybe if he hide and waited long enough, mum will find him. Or Father. He didn't even care if he got punished, he didn't care who found him.

Kai Parker

Kai Parker had mostly been keeping to himself once he had gotten to Cat street and listened vaguely to the conversation.(He also has dragged the trash can that he had "accidently" dropped on Manny earlier. If the kid was still in there was anyone's guess) It all sounded very boring and technical. Sure, his sleep was kind of restless ( he didn't need it- but he didn't exactly want to tell anyone else that). So when the phone would buzz, he would hurry with the rest of the group to the area. " Well, I know where I am headed," Kai said, mostly to himself, heading to the sports Bar.

@thatguyinthestore @Sports Bar

Ikaris

Ikaris would take a moment to compose himself. It was easy to get lost in one thoughts as he had once he explained the story to Rey. It had taken most of the time at Cat Street and learning about the Noise and the sleep to get used to everything. He took a deep breath once they arrived back to turn towards Rey. " I personally feel the grocery store would be easier, but do you have anyone you want to go?"He asked.

@PolikShadowbliss
"At least that's a start," Rey said, nodding to herself, "we can start there and continue on if we don't find anything!"

She starts following Ikaru to the grocery store. Before looking back to the rest of the group? "Any of you going to come???

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midle1998 @anyonelistening

Last edited:

• 1.png

Interaction: @thatguyinthestore @Midle1998 @Yamperzzz @edy03829 @Izanagi243

"Just shut up and help me deal with this bastard." Hiryu groaned as the token black weeb came up beside him and commented about him being a Sentai or whatever. As the pair prepared for battle, only time would tell what happened as the time passed...

Hiryu had ended up on the top of the clothing store for some reason as the next day came along, along with the alarming message of gathering back to the Crossing. Groaning, the Another Rider managed to get down from the roof and headed for the crossing. He walked towards Shinji's side, looking around for Orpheus when his phone automatically opened the Map, marking three important locations. A Grocery Store, A Sports Bar, and an Apartment Complex.

This was followed by the mission proper: There are three riddles scattered across Shibuya. Each location has its own riddle to solve.

"Now's probably a good time to split up. That'll get us the most chances of success." Hiryu said, patting Shinji's back. "I'm going to do the Groceries. Let's try and meet up back here once we're done." He said, before rushing towards the Grocery Store with the map as his guide.

@Don'tForgetTheGroceriesDumbass

• minakoheaderfinal.png

Interaction: @thatguyinthestore @megar @udon

Minako slept in the same spot she sat in the Cafe. Waking up to the sound of her phone buzzing. Yawning as she flipped it open, she could see that they're being called to action. Meet up at the Crossing.

"Time to go..." Minako stretched as she got up, soon putting the phone back onto her flipphone pocket. Instinctively, she put on her headphones, turning on her MP3 player as she played whatever song she had, walking back towards the crossing. She didn't recognize the song, but it sounded good enough.

Arriving at the Crossing, the Mission was given to them as she gathered with Minato and Audric.

The mission this time? Solve the Riddles found at the following locations: The Apartments, The Sports Bar, and the Grocery Store.

"Riddles this time, huh." Minako said as she took off her headphones, which was followed by the burning pain that seemingly snapped her awake--the timer this time was a gracious 6 hours. How lucky for them! "Maybe we could take our time this round." She said, glancing at her two teammates. "So what's our gameplan?" She asked, seeing as the first official round has begun.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
oiSJ6L9.png

Noodle Shop ---> Town Square (Suggesting to go to SPORTS BAR)
Mentions:
@thatguyinthestore (Shinji), @Ciscodog (Matthew), @MyEyesblurry (Tyler), @Qiz (Juri)

Matthew at least seemed happy to see Samus, commenting on how he liked her new attire with a thumbs up. The bounty hunter smiled lightly as she gave a thankful nod.

"Thanks." Samus replied with light satisfaction. Alas it seemed like none of them had heard of Juri since they departed ways. She also notived Tyler shyly peering at her; he also seemed content. Still, there were more important stuff that they'll be dealing with down the road. She looked over anyone else as made her little announcement. "Though I suppose we shouldn't worry about Juri too much for now. We ought to enjoy as much R&R that we have left. I have a feeling we'll be getting our first challenge tomorrow at some point, so we must be prepared for what's to come. Let's meet up first thing tomorrow morning and go from there, ok?"

That said, she'd leave the noodle shop and walks down the street, looking for a place to relax and kick back for the night...

Samus would rise just at the break of dawn, feeling initially nauseous before assembling her bearings. She scoffed it off as nothing but a kind of "travel sickness", as after all she was brought here against her will. Her phone buzzed and gave her the direction to head to the town square. Gathering her gear, she acknowledged the request and went towards Shibuya Crossing. As the day lengthed, the rest of the players would slowly come to life. While bounty hunter waited, her phone sudden began buzzing rapidly. Opening it, Samus would be greeted to a text message that mentioned three riddles that they were to solve or become erased. Her phone's map would update to show the three locations being: a grocery store, a sports bar, and an apartment complex. This was followed by the same burning sensation on Samus' hand, which counted down from 6 hours. It was both generous, but also strangely limiting.

Things were getting interested.

Samus then proceeded to call over Matthew, Shinji, Tyler, and Juri to form up, waving her hand at them. For those that showed up, she began to recommend their next point of action.

"I suggest we head to the sports bar." Samus requested, "Does everyone here agree?"

Last edited:
view

Stepping out into the sun, Jotaro tipped the brim of his hat to shield his eyes from the rays. Good grief—he was hoping last night was just a bad dream.
Nevertheless, he was back—and there was work to be done.

For now, Jotaro had resolved to focus on solving this puzzle. As much as he wanted to investigate, he couldn't exactly spend his time snooping about while the clock ticked down on his life. With six hours, he'd surely have some time left over at the end to take a peek around—but he didn't want to risk jumping the gun in case this 'riddle' he had to solve ended up being more complex than anticipated. He wasn't even going to think about the events of yesterday; the mysterious note, the terrible beast that appeared from beneath them, that strange boy by the wall. All he was going to focus on was getting himself and his allies through this trial.

Reaching into his pocket, Jotaro retrieved his phone. He opened his text app, addressing a message to his the numbers of his two teammates: Emerl and Meta Knight.
"RIDDLE SOLVING FIRST. SEE U 2 AT SPORT BAR 4 TRIAL"
That should get the message across. Quite frankly, they didn't have time to debate over where to go—someone had to make that choice, and judging by the lack of any incoming messages, Jotaro could surmise that someone was going to be him. Clicking send, he flipped his phone shut and pocketed it, continuing down the streetpath.

Slowly, Jotaro creaked the door to the Sports Bar open, taking two gentle steps in and going no further. With measured movements calculated to be calm and quiet, he summoned the eyes of Star Platinum to see for him once more. What could he spy within, before he went any further? Any objects of interest or hidden traps set by the Reapers? He wasn't going to move until he was sure he had a full picture of the place—he had to be extremely careful: It wasn't just his life on the line.

@bluefrostie2 @Rebebebe

Luckily, Star Platinum found no hidden traps ahead of him.

It just seemed like a regular Sports Bar, really.

@udon

Ethan Winters
E7329408-EED3-4E4F-B2C0-B70230C84E04.jpeg

And so, began a new dawn in a different area not like the one he was semi-familiar with before he had died. His current mission of finding something interesting had failed with nothing coming up, so he opted to sleeping on a random bench for the night. Not the most comfortable of 'beds' to sleep on, but it is definitely better than sleeping on the cold hard floor. Wouldn't make him look less of a homeless man either way… especially since his clothing still seem to have some tears and dirt/blood upon it, just like how it was back in the village. He was already regretting his condition already and wanting to go back home, but even then… why would he want to go home? He had nothing left other than his property… Mia was dead, and that 'Chris' was still out there, even after murdering his wife.

Maybe he'll figure out what to do next in due time. Nonetheless, after getting a good stretch in and checking through the items he still had within his inventory, he received a message on the old flip phone he was given by that cloaked figure. Considering it didn't come with the horrible pain of something burning into his hand, it definitely caught his attention, Ethan taking the phone out and opening it to read the text he received. 'Scramble Crossing' huh,.. well, it seems like he knew what to do now. After making his walk towards the location (along with following a few folk after getting a bit lost), he reached the location… which is where he first woke up.

Only giving passing glances to all the varying individuals and 'creatures' that made up this large group of people seeking to be revived and brought back home, Ethan merely kept to himself as he was still a bit untrusting of these folk, especially back what he had to deal with in both the Baker household and the Village. Who knows if they could just destroy someone's eyes by looking at them or simply revive themselves even after dying. Better not take the risk and play it safe. Once again, his phone buzzed with activity, Ethan checking the new message that came along with the buzz.

Puzzles, huh… and three different locations to choose from. Luckily, all he needed to do was get one of the three puzzles instead of collecting them all, which made it all the more easier. He was especially used to doing puzzles after being kidnapped twice by two different people and having to escape different places, so at least he was familiar with this one. Hmm, the apartment building looked promising. And other than the familiar burning within his right hand, eliciting a small grunt instead of the yelp he made yesterday as he is getting used to the pain, he checked his palm to see he had a far greater amount of time than yesterday.

Well, better not wait to find out what happens if he sits around. And so, Ethan Winters decided to head towards the Apartment complex… stopping at just the entrance of the building and taking a good look around before entering it.

@thatguyinthestore

@ Apartment Gang​

She frowned, not liking the answer than she had been given. He really expected her to believe that such a thing would be handed to her on a silver platter without some sinister strings attached? Did she think she had been born yesterday?

But she didn't voice her concerns, frowning and narrowing her eyes but keeping her silence. She slunk back, leaning against the table as she listened to the rest of the talk. With all the chitchat over, it was bedtime. She slept in the corner of a diner in the form of a poodle. What, it was a lot more comfortable to wake up to a pillow of fur than a hard floor.

When she awoke and returned to her human form, she was greeted by the rude buzzing of her phone. Grumpily she pulled it out of her pocket, though her eyes widened as she read over the contents of the message. Ok, looks like the time for action had come.

But she knew that these tasks would require allies, so she chose to take a shape that she knew people would recognise as a person, rather than an animal. Shifting her arms into wings, she flew over to the crossing, hovering for a moment above the area. Frowning, she returned her arms to normal as she scanned the crowd.

And there was that phone buzz again, that caused her mouth to dip into a frown. Ugh, another thing to do. Still, she couldn't help but also feel a twinge of relief, since something to do could take her mind off of edge with the distraction. Pulling up her phone, her eyes flitted over it, skimming the contents of the message.

A riddle? She didn't know how hard the puzzles would be, but judging from the magnitude of the game, she doubted it would be easy. Now more than ever she needed allies. Her eyes once more scanned the crowd, picking out a few people that she thought seemed more competent than the rest at solving riddles. That wasn't to say that the others weren't capable in their own right, but even so she didn't have much to judge except appearance.

"A grocery store, huh? Not a bad place to start. Might even find some breakfast while I'm at it." She said aloud, crossing her arms and hoping the more competent people had heard her. Whether they actually had was rather questionable.

But if they had a time limit then there really wasn't any time to waste. Despite her blasé comments about the matter, she could understand just how dangerous that time limit could be. It was for this that she found herself jumping between the buildings in the form of a monkey, her phone wrapped in her prehensile tail so she could use the tracker whilst she scampered through the urban jungle towards her destination.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@navihime @PolikShadowbliss

• 2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg

Whatever the hell happened at the clothes store, didn't really matter to the former King of Sparta. During the next day, a timer came up again and this time going toward somewhere named "Scramble Crossing" on the map. After a decent but uncomfortable night rest, he ran toward Scramble crossing, meeting up with the large group ahead.

The Next day came faster than usual as the King's hand began to uncomfortably burn from the new timer conveniently coming back up on his hand.

"Έξι ώρες...(6 hrs)...

Looking at the map, the closest thing he saw were housing and he stared at the picture, looking at the
    Apartment complex and didn't waste any time. He grabbed everything and placed it on his back.

With little time to waste, the man ran as fast as his legs could carry him toward the weird housing area. (Apartment Complex)

As the man stopped, he waited at the Apartment complex for the "riddle".

• View attachment 225397

Leonidas (Fate Version)
    Location: Clothes Store? >>> Scramble Crossing>> Apartment Complex
    Characters around: N/A

Interacting with: @Apartment Complex Team @thatguyinthestore (So far)
    @FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra)
    @Birb-With-Gun (Ethan Winters)

@dark (King Leonidas)
    (Will tag as posts come in for Apartment Complex)

• ==================================================================================

The Cafe was starting to grow quiet for the night and Radec used the chair to force himself to sleep. Until another man came in looking for information of some sort and came looking for protection.

The solider looked up and frowned "What can you offer me? How will it benefit both of us in the long run?"

Next Day...

Before both of them could talk, Radec's armored hand began to burn once again.

"We can talk... later... if you wish to survive, follow me."

The armored solider looked over at his flip phone, finding a map on the device and pulling it up. "Says we need to head to Scramble Street."

The solider eyed his partner and touched his shoulder, teleporting both of them to Scramble Street before anyone could argue.

Seconds past and Radec grew annoyed at the burning in his palm as he eyed the man.

"Where you think is the most useful place to go and will attract the least amount of attention?"

How about the "Grocery Store?"

Valuable seconds ticked as the man waited for a reply from the other man.

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• tumblr_mkwk71Ywqg1qdt9ggo1_500.gifv

Colonel Radec
    Characters around: N/A
    Interacting With: @thatguyinthestore @Store Group
    @Will tag as people post for Store
    @PolikShadowbliss
    @ThePotatoGod (Hiryu)
    @dark (Radec)
    @FactionParadox
    @Flamenami (Ash)

TRICKY
30D87A6D-3CD7-4135-B18B-E8C3AF19AA96.gif

"aAAAAAAAAAARRRGHGHHHHHHH!!!"

Out of fury, the Clown sporadically jumped around the clothing store; violently trashing mid-air as several items were destoryed in the process. Tricky was apparently too distracted to even notice the familiar faces of Deimos and Hank, thus his destructive rampage continued without interruption.

This lasted for a while until the next day, where Tricky got bored and decided to move out of the area and back to where he first woke up to. Apparently, they were given new tasks for the day; riddles, ..ew.

He ponders for a moment, still frustrated over the fact that Hank was nowhere to be found. Perhaps, that could be saved for later. For now, he has more important things to focus on.

Thankfully, he manages to overhear someone looking to go to the grocery store and decides to follow them for the time-being.

Better than nothing at least.

@PolikShadowbliss @Flamenami @navihime (Grocery Store)

view

Gaze crossing over a strange looking man in a red coat, Minato's attention was drawn to the woman from the alley. He heard her exclaim as she stepped out, turning his head to investigate. One of the monsters that had attacked her? So these creatures were indeed hostile—Minato hadn't simply disturbed or provoked one. Elizabeth's assessment was indeed an apt one, then—they'd need to be careful with these things lurking about. He needed to make sure he used his Pin more often, in that case. He knew what the energy from one felt like now—he could be prepared.

Nonetheless, Minato was grateful to Audric for helping him out. He felt like he a lot to learn from him...and about him. Where did that power come from?
...?!?

A mysterious voice rang in his head...
"I am thou…Thou art I.

d7jr6ko-fe6b9b2c-aa0d-4814-812e-196b547b51d7.gif

"Thou shalt have our blessing when thou choosest to create a Persona of the Hierophant Arcana…"

audric2.png

In any case, there was nothing more to be done. He'd rendezvous with Minako, and tell the others about his day.

Minato awoke to the soothing sound of the Nameless piano, brilliant blues breaking through his groggy, clouded vision.
"Welcome back, our most favoured guest! Now, the games have truly begun: With your allies by your side, you have formed a team and happened upon a mystery—what is the nature of these strange creatures known as the Noise? And who is that mysterious mathematical man? Follow the path you know is right, and the answers will arise."

Elizabeth stepped forward, Compendium clutched in her hand.
"And speaking of arising...It seems you have acquired a new bond! And from that bond, comes the power of a Persona...."
Once more, Igor placed a card down upon the table. Once more it rose, rising as a swirl of energy began to coalesce, growing and warping and changing until in a flash, it took the form of...
A familiar looking snowman! Of...all things.

55e4793268cf342fdb6cb00f6ec5e4c7767d9a3d.gif

"Howdy! I'm Jack Frost, and I'm thou! I'm gonna hee-elp you out, ho! Re-hee-per's game, here we come, ho!"
As Jack Frost descended into Minato's soul, a faint trail of energy followed along...With power over the Magician Arcana, Minato had a good name amongst the Jacks—now, he could use the Fusion Spell Jack Bros, with thanks to Sho's...interesting style of speaking.

"Now, you must return to Tokyo, where your first trial awaits."

The door before Minato swung open, and out he stepped into the alleyway. Stepping over a collection of garbage bags, his idle wandering into Central Street was brought to an abrupt end by a motion in his pocket—he had a message, it seemed. The Square again...? Well, it wasn't too far. Off Minato went, to rendezvous with his team.
His first trail awaited him...Just what did these Reapers have in store?
...?!?

A voice rang in his head...
"I am thou…Thou art I."

5GumW8hu2vNCgfSPK9m8edaiBhxP1AjevvvA6a9J0IevQ4o-ipM82o8Mbm4vjMZq1OKlwv14fnp1QFxRWmiqxu0K4m12yosmoBy_r7WnBLLYnXcvjubQ8S9iPCtQCR3RPvmXaU16

Thou shalt have our blessing when thou choosest to create a Persona of the Death Arcana…

death2.png

Scratching the back of his head, Minato shrugged. "Apartments, probably. Bar and the store are probably gonna be jammed, so we should go for one the quieter location. Less chance people will get in our way."

@ThePotatoGod @megar

Last edited:
BBDN9R05pM1BNXpkiF1Vo3JHdIOl_gYSy-DuWi0eytG0R1kOomheaVIJVqBvSPcjac22BGS0PdRjqjtx-Mt7D7GfYcgkNHVeLv_N3IkA2Iudb5SFWJTr0Xa2UhfsY0d3G-ISDLO5

Interactions: @Second2Last @udon
Mentions: N/A
Heading to Sports Bar
OK
Classic Flip Phone
Player's Pin
Galaxia
Castle Dedede Crest
Meta Knight's Mask

Meta Knight had left Shantae to attend to her own teammate some time before nightfall, but now came time to regroup considering she'd agreed to help. Riddles then…just what awaited them all? Almost on cue, he received a text from Jotaro, and it seemed he had found someone to join their group as well. He had many things to tell him, but the knight decided that it would be best if that come later, better to get to the point than get erased after all.
So with that, came his response to Jotaro's text.
["I will be there. I've found two others willing to join our cause as well."]

Meta Knight then texted Shantae as well, hoping she'd also show his message to Lilith.
["I will be heading to the Sports Bar for the riddle, the rest of the group will be there too. I hope you will both be there, though we must focus on the task at hand first of all."]

minakoheaderfinal.png

Interaction: @thatguyinthestore @udon @megar

"Right. It's a pretty big area, too, so it wouldn't be too chaotic if the Noise suddenly appeared while we're there." Minako nodded on Minato's advice, seeing as it's probably the best place to go now. Especially with what she currently know about the Noise as it were--which can only be detected by Scanning. Minako could only hope to pull it off once they're there. For now though..."You don't think we'd need to split up in there, do you?" She asked, wondering if they'd be separated in the building.

• Tags: @Flamenami @PolikShadowbliss @edy03829 and pretty much anyone at the grocery store

Bzz.

Bzzzzz.
    BZZZZZ!!

On the ground of the streets of Shibuya lay a person. Their eyes are wide open, and they don't seem phased by the atrocious buzzing noise coming from their pocket. Eventually with the sting of the timer came their time to stand. They look around the Scramble Crossing, supposedly where they woke up. They then pull out a light pink phone with a yellow charm on it, flipping it open and sighing. Looks like yesterday wasn't exactly a dream... or a nightmare, either.

If one were to look closer, it would reveal that this particular person looks to be a girl. Her face looks... melancholy, to say the least. The pink in her eyes seem a little more dull than they should, and her smile more curved down to be a usual blank stare. A myriad of thoughts are going through her head, but she needs to focus on one thing right now. Riddles, huh? She's done riddles before. "Can't be that hard to do," she muttered under her breath. Looking up, she noticed people were already forming groups and wandering off to the set locations. She sighs once more.

"...you got this. It's just a game." It's another game to beat, win, and get the high score. That's what she needs to keep telling herself in order to survive, anyways.

She puts her phone away. Her stomach makes an awful rumbling noise. Did I ever eat since...? Shrug. Who cares. She's hungry now, and that's what matters. The grocery store seems like the best course of action here. She dislikes sports and bars, and would there even be anyone who could serve food at the apartments? Surely they can multitask at the store: food and riddle. See? Easy.

The girl makes her way over to the grocery store, entering and immediately looking for something to snack on while she looks for the riddle. Then again, she can't really look for this kind of thing on their own. This simple fact hit them like a freight train: this is a multiplayer game, and they're all working together. Meaning they'll have to find a player two, and fast... if she wants to survive, that is.
  • Tags: pretty much anyone at or going to the apartments

A big gasp of air could be heard as another participant awoke. The teenage boy's breathing stuttered as he felt his torso for anything off - injuries or the like. He started to calm down as he realized nothing was wrong, except...

Where's the Millennium Ring?

The priceless artifact was nowhere to be seen. On one hand, he's free from the chains that bind him to the spirit of the ring. On the other hand, for whatever reason only he knows, he can't live without it. As he stands up, a worried expression grows on his face. He's sure he'll find it eventually (or it'll find him at some point, considering the obsessive spirit that resides there), but... he doesn't know what he'll do without it.

He doesn't have time to think too much about it, however. The buzzing of his phone alerted him to the daily mission. That's right... he's playing a game of life or death right now. That bloody spirit... no, he can't feel emotional right now. Focus, Ryou. If you win, you can go back to whatever normalcy you had... whatever that was. At the same time, he's a free man right now. Isn't it better this way?

Bakura shakes his head furiously. Again, focus! He looks down at his phone. Solve a few riddles... he's not the biggest fan of riddles, but honestly, how hard could finding and solving just one of them be? His best bet would be the apartments: quiet and calm enough for him to collect his thoughts while doing this mission. As long as he doesn't get distracted with his own thoughts.

He begins making his way towards the apartments, and begins to wonder about his fellow Players. Did they all die, too? What kind of people are they? I do hope I can make a fresh start for myself here, without... him, involved. Ryou's thoughts race, all the while trying to find his way to the apartment complex. Let's hope he can make it there without a hitch - and alive.

• Sadie Adler didn't really give too much of a shit when she noticed Neku sort of gawking at her- more likely than not due to the unkempt appearance and general cowgirl-esque appearance. She would've stared at herself, too, especially considering she hadn't cleaned herself up in a long time.

The boy claimed he couldn't remember anything at all, prompting the dirty blonde to raise an eyebrow. Actually, come to think of it... she swore she was missing a couple memories herself. Couldn't quite put her finger on it, though. Probably nothing too important, though. Either way, when Neku gave her a shocked look due to the Health Tonic, Sadie couldn't help but show mild confusion in response.

"What's that look for? Ain't nobody shown you an act of kindness before?" Once he muttered a quiet thanks and gave the tonic back, the bounty huntress nodded approvingly before pocketing the empty bottle- could probably reuse it for some brewing if she got her hands on the herbs that she used for such recipes. Regardless, upon Neku reinforcing the notion that he had no idea what was going on at all, Sadie just let off a sigh. So much for gaining any sort of lead here.

"Well, if you ever find anythin' out, how about you let me know as soon as you can? And next time, try not to mess your arm up over these Noise monsters you're mentioning, 'cause I'm not a vendor." She would've said some more stuff, maybe talked to the others in the gym, but a searing pain in her hand dropped any notion of that, instead leading to an irate "Shit!" escaping her lips at the suddenness. Upon looking down and seeing a timer show up, Sadie's eyes narrowed.

"The hell is goin' on-" Before she could finish her thought with a "now", that old phone she'd been given buzzed, prompting her to look and see that the group was instructed to go to a Cat Street or be erased. Without any reason to stick around in the gym, Sadie followed the others out to Shibuya's Streets. From there, Sadie spotted an ancient Greek-esque brunette dashing down a street with a few others leading and following her.

"They'd better know where they're goin', or else I'm gonna beat them up after we're all Erased." Sadie grumbled under her breath; but with no other good ideas, she followed the rest of the cast to what was presumably Cat Street.

Thankfully, it turns out the group she'd followed was right on the money. Some man in glasses claimed the first objective was just a sort of prologue, prompting the blonde to merely scoff. When Mr. H said to stop by for potential hints, Mrs. Adler just shook her head. Maybe she'd need help later, but today she felt more like running her own show- if only for a short while. Besides, she'd never played too nice with strangers, so it probably wouldn't be that pleasant.

Conscious of her appearance, Sadie planned on going to the clothing store alongside a few others, but... well, even she could see the commotion that was going on inside as she approached. Maybe I'll just head on over later, after those idiots inside duke it out.

Only then did a commotion draw the gunslinger's attention away from the clothes shop- towards an open manhole, with a blue-haired boy standing right in front of it as a demonic creature leapt out of the sewers. A blonde-haired man fired off a dark wave to fend it off before the aforementioned boy... shot himself in the head. But instead of blowing his brains out, a blaze erupted right before a massive figure with a lyre came out of it. A couple moments later, the asphalt ripped open to spew flames and lava at the monster, completely eviscerating the monster into a mist.

Sure, Sadie had been bounty hunting in other worlds for a decent while. But this? Well, she'd never seen anything like what just occurred just now. So, like any reasonable otherworldly cowgirl, Sadie managed to utter five words aloud, all in absolute disbelief:

"What the hell was that..?!"

She got her answer soon enough- well, part of it. Mr. H ran outside and explained that monster was a Noise- the one mentioned by the spiky kid in the gym earlier. Honestly, Sadie had been expecting somewhat mythical creatures, not absolute freaks like the one that showed its face just a couple seconds ago. She mentally made a note to try and make those fancy explosive rounds she'd learned to make off of Arthur and the others sometime. Wasn't sure if regular rounds were going to cut it around these parts.

Regardless, Mr. H suggested the group rested up for a while, which... Sadie wasn't going to disagree to. Especially not after the scene that just unfolded in front of her. The last thing she needed was to fight her own fatigue alongside whatever freak show was going to show up next.

The rest of Sadie's day was... well, pretty uneventful, actually. She'd made a trip to the clothing store, but had opted not to buy anything (not necessarily due to a lack of money, since she could probably just sell a few of her belongings). Instead, she'd ended up cleaning herself up in a bathroom, washing herself with just a sink and a whole load of hand soap. By the end of it, she was entirely soaked from head to toe, but ignored any attention this'd gotten her. At least she wasn't covered in soot or anything like that now, and hopefully it'd stop people from giving her strange looks just because she'd tussled in some dirt.

As for where she slept? Sadie'd opted to sleep outdoors, underneath the moon. Though she was familiar with cabins and the "finer" methods of sleeping, she figured she'd leave Mr. H's spots for people who genuinely needed it more than she did. Besides, she was fairly used to sleeping on the cold hard ground in front of a campfire- not that she could set one up out in these urban streets. Instead, she'd found a bench on Cat Street and fell asleep within a few minutes.

• After a good night's rest, Sadie felt pretty good about herself. She'd been awoken by the sounds coming from the WildKat Café- mostly of people stirring awake- and within moments had shaken the sleepiness off of her. Light sleeping and quickly waking up were two habits she'd developed as a bounty hunter, both necessary to avoid being killed off in her sleep- whether by her bounty or rival hunters, it didn't matter.

Either way, Sadie was one of the first ones to get to "Scramble Crossing"- which she'd deduced as the Shibuya Crossing area- before all the others got there. Not that it really mattered, considering she hadn't formed any sort of partnership with anyone- at least, not yet. It'd probably bite her in the ass soon enough, but once more she wasn't entirely certain if she'd be able to hold her temper and play nice with strangers. In fact, she stayed off to the side- a lonesome gun, for the time being- opting to simply eavesdrop on the conversations that began at the crossing.

The new message and timer came up a while afterwards, giving three locations to search for a riddle: A grocery store, sports bar, and apartment complex. The bar sounded like the best bet for Sadie; she knew her way around a bar, considering how much of a staple they were in her old world's towns. What was the worst case scenario? Some drunks trying to hassle her? Pffft. She'd leave a knife-sized hole in the hand of any idiot who'd attempt that any time soon.

And so that's how Sadie ended up walking over to the bar. The long distance was more than enough to make her long for her horse, Hera, again- or at least, some sort of transport besides her own two feet. Regardless, there was already some guy in white garb peeking into the door; behind Sadie, she could see some other guy trailing behind her- both of them had Player Pins, though, so these weren't random shmucks. But why was the first Player balking so much? There's no way a giant Noise monster could hide in such a crowded bar, right?

"What, you afraid those drunkards are gonna bite ya?" Sadie announced her arrival as she neared Jotaro before brazenly leaning over his shoulder to check the area itself- completely unaware of Star Platinum's presence. Nope; all she saw was a plain 'ol bar, only "modernized". Too bad that didn't mean the drunk baboons aspect had been lost to society becoming more civilized. Regardless, the brown-eyed woman stepped outside of Jotaro's personal space, opting to lean backwards on the wall nearby before adjusting her hat as she turned to face the other Player.

"Normally, I'd be headed on in, but I s'pose it ain't such a bad idea to wait for anyone else. Don't suppose you've got any buddies of your own, like that guy?" She pointed in Kai's direction, who was probably pretty close now. Regardless of the answer, the bounty huntress casually drew one of her Cattleman Revolvers, rubbing her fingers over a minor dirt smudge as she stood by. Thankfully, the magnums weren't filthy, so there wasn't a need to properly maintain her weapons just yet.

• 634.png

Physical Status: Healthy
    Mental Status: Lax
    Mentions: Kassandra @FactionGuerrilla, Mr. H @phi, Minato @udon, Audric @megar,
    Interactions: Neku @thatguyinthestore/@ArabNokiraRingtone, Jotaro Kujo @udon, Kai @LuckycoolHawk9
    Acquired Equipment: 2x Cattleman Revolver, Carbine Repeater, DB Shotgun, Knife, Satchel, Phone, Player Pin
    Text Formatting: FD5E53 color, Book Antiqua font

Links:
    Sadie's CS
    Last Post
    Next Post

Last edited:
1644211746786.png
Matthew Hines

Samus seemed happy with the compliment. It was nice to see her open up a bit. After long, it grew dark, and then bright again, beginning the second day.

Six hours to solve a riddle. Doesn't sound too bad. Especially with the hand he's been dealt. A gangster to scare off anyone who would try to attack, a woman in a mech suit, another with a plasma gun, and a kid no one would dare lay a finger on. Samus wanted to go to the sports bar puzzle specifically. "Sure. I could head there with you guys."

Tyler seemed a bit angry though, wanting to be out of the game. "Hey, hey, it's okay." He tried to calm him down. He chose the most soothing and calm voice he could make. "Everything is going to be okay. Just listen closely. We need you to stay close to us. We are going to another new place, and we are going to solve a small puzzle. When we solve the puzzle, you have to be there or you won't go home. You need to be with us, okay? I know it is so scary right now, but we will help you. I promise. We will get you out of this party. It isn't fun, I agree. But the only way to get home right now is to follow us. Can you be strong for us a little bit longer?" He smiles again. He needed Tyler to stay calm. If he panics, he is going to get lost and die.

He now addresses the others. "C'mon. We don't have much time. Just keep calm and get that riddle solved. Let's get to the bar. And keep an eye on Tyler."

Interactions: @thatguyinthestore (Shinjiro + GM) @MyEyesblurry (Tyler) @Qiz (Juri) @Develius (Samus)

• Kassandra was genuinely surprised when Mr. H- knowingly or not- managed to correct her misunderstanding on what R.G. was supposed to mean; U.G. referred to the Underground- the "plane" separate to the Real Ground, or actual R.G.- where she assumed all the dead Players were inhabiting. Only businesses with a Reaper Sticker- such as the WildKat, apparently- were able to see Players; nobody else would be able to see them. The Greek made a mental note to try and look for the Sticker afterwards so she could identify such places. As for who "he" was, the game's masterminds were too inconsistent to apparently draw a name; figures this shady game would be operated by a shady organization. She nodded once, though, satisfied at knowing more about where the Players were.

When the coffee was passed around, Kassandra gave a genuine smile of approval at Mr. H, before taking a long sip of the steaming cup. Though she didn't really need to rest, the coffee gave her an extra shot of energy- something that would hopefully be helpful when Kassandra would teach Haru later today.

"Thanks for the cup. Remind me to pay you back later- maybe after the Games." One of the things she'd hidden way back when was her insane amount of old money, and she imagined the ancient drachmae's value had skyrocketed over the years, especially if they were still in pristine condition. But she was getting off topic; Mr. H mentioned something about focusing- being able to detect the "unseeable" and even read others' thoughts. Perhaps it was a variation of Kassandra's Eagle Vision and sixth sense, in a way. Who wasn't to say that being able to see the invisible and read minds was a part of "knowledge", after all?

Pyrrha then asked about how the group was supposed to know what areas were potentially dangerous, to which the red-eyed girl suggested that they would need to Scan for threats. However, that response was somewhat debunked when the group was told that practically everywhere was dangerous. And the way Mr. H worded that last bit about other Players... Were people going to be pitted against each other?

Shit, Kassandra hoped not. But something inside her told her not to cross that possibility out; who knew how twisted this game could potentially be?

Either way, the timer was brought up again- which was, obviously, an indicator of how long the groups would need to finish a mission. Once Mr. H asked for a final bout of questions, the hooded delinquent gave a remark about the coffee; this somewhat bad timing warranted an eye-roll from the Eagle Bearer but nothing else. The shapeshifting girl from earlier- who'd been a mouse the whole time, and had given Happy a concerned look- shifted back into a human and asked about what the potential catch was here.

...Which, supposedly, had no catch. Kassandra had her doubts about that, but didn't voice them for now. Instead, she opened her lips to ask another of her questions, but was interrupted by the very loud disturbance outside.

"What's going on out there?" was the new question that came out of her lips. Upon running outside, Kassandra was just able to see a mythical-esque monster- almost like one of the Isu's twisted creations- get obliterated by a pair of attacks. That monster was apparently a Noise, and not to be toyed with.

Finally, Mr. H suggested the group saved their energy for the upcoming tasks. That won't happen any time soon, I'm afraid. Considering how Kassandra wanted to make sure Haru was able to defend herself- and her allies- there was a good amount of techniques to cover in the span of a week, and the Eagle Bearer wanted to teach her student lessons at the end of the day so it'd allow the two time to rest at night.

The allies part reminded Kassandra that Pyrrha had run off before she could get everyone else's numbers. Well, shit. So before the Remnant girl could walk off, the Eagle Bearer put an arm in front of the young girl.

"Hey; give me your phone number, so we can keep in touch. Strength in numbers, after all." After the duo (hopefully) quickly exchanged numbers, the Eagle Bearer gave Pyrrha a reassuring smile.

"I've got other things to do. I'll hopefully see you later; it's a pleasure meeting you, though, Pyrrha. And Umbra, I should mention." The brunette had nearly forgotten about Umbra, but remembered at the last minute. To indicate this, she nodded at Pyrrha's shadow, assuming that was where the "guardian angel" had retreated to.

Either way, once everyone had split up, Kassandra waited until the nearby alleyway was devoid of people before pulling out her outdated phone in one hand, and unslinging her Polyphemos Cyclops Bludgeon with the other hand and planting it on the ground. It was now that she began texting...

• Ability Unlocks:

• Basic Attacks: Both light and heavy attacks are available, able to be chained into a combo.
    • Blocking: Can hold the axe out to absorb the impact of an incoming attack, reducing damage taken and preventing most knockback.
    (Link to the training scene here, in a flashback post!)

• After the first lesson, Kassandra had chosen to split off and somewhat get familiarized with Shibuya. After all, the Eagle Bearer was all alone now; no need to worry about watching over anyone but herself. Once she was happy with how she looked on the streets, the old warrior had returned to the WildKat Café in time to see that Mr. H had left the back open for those who wanted shelter.

Knowing she didn't really need it as much as the others potentially did, Kassandra had chosen instead to meditate outside, taking a sitting position before lowering her head and resting herself up for the rest of the night...

As the sun began to rise, Kassandra got up long before anyone else. With most of Shibuya enjoying their sleep, the Eagle Bearer collected her old Greek belongings before heading off to Shibuya Square with one thought in mind: further city exploration, but from above.

Hours later, Kassandra had made her way all the way up to the top of a skyscraper, peering down off the ledge. To anyone below at Scramble Crossing, she would've appeared like a small red dot; on the flip side, the people mingling about looked like practically ants. Either way, the massive view she got from the top was... breathtaking, honestly. Not even the heights in Elysium had compared to being on top of a skyscraper!

Regardless, the Eagle Bearer felt her phone ding yet again- the second time this morning, the previous text about going to the Crossing having been sent minutes ago. With one hand, she pulled the device out before the message made her frown. Three different puzzles to choose from: one in a grocery store, another in a sports bar, and the last in an apartment complex; failure to solve any of them meant Erasure. Great. Puzzles. Why can't we just fight some monsters? That'd be a lot easier, I think. Granted, that was probably false, but she was significantly more comfortable in combat than using her brain, even after two thousand plus years' worth of knowledge prattling around her mind.

The burning started again, prompting Kassandra to look at her hand and find that she had six hours to complete this task. The Eagle Bearer sighed before creating a new group chat with her phone. She paused for a few moments before choosing to add the three people she figured she trusted most out of the Habuchiko group yesterday: Haru, Pyrrha, and Leonidas.

I'm assuming you all got the text too?
    I'm heading over to the apartments. We should try and stick together, so meet me there if you can.
    Also, add anyone else you trust to this group chat. The more, the merrier.

With her trio of messages sent, the Eagle Bearer looked down before narrowing her eyes. Was that an abandoned mattress she spotted right below..? It'd have to do. Kassandra dropped down, grabbing the ledge as she did. Turning to face the building she was on, the Greek shimmied over until she was directly in front of the mat. Confident in her positioning, she pushed off her ledge...

ACO_Backflip_Leap_of_Faith.gif

...And backflipped safely onto the mattress, flattening it in the process. The brunette wasted no time in getting back onto her feet, breaking off into a sprint in the direction of the apartments.

Once Kassandra reached the apartments, it seemed that a few Players had already arrived. A somewhat average-looking man, a teenage-looking kid, and... Leonidas himself! Nice timing.

"Chaire (Greetings). I assume you got a good night's sleep, right? Because I don't know if you saw that commotion earlier, but those Noise monsters are not something to take lightly." After Kassandra addressed her otherworldly grandfather with a smile on her face, her amber eyes shifted over to the apartments themselves. Stepping forwards to the entrance, Kassandra activated her Revelations ability- attempting to detect any secrets, loot, passages, or enemies within a 30 meter radius of the entry.

All the while, she hoped the others would get to the apartments sooner rather than later. This first day could be ugly, since nobody knew what they were going to walk into...

• 8414f59c4bb62e6d31dde1a2ad967692.png

(Credit: cavalieredispade)

Physical Status: Healthy
    Mental Status: Wary
    Mentions: Minako @ThePotatoGod, Happy @Chung, Ash @Flamenami, Ethan @Birb-With-Gun, Ryou @navihime
    Interactions: Mr. H @phi, Pyrrha Nikos @marc122, Umbra @Celestial Speck, Haru Okumura @PlumpyNut, King Leonidas @dark, GM @thatguyinthestore
    Acquired Equipment: Spear of Leonidas, Paris' Bow, Hero Sword, Polyphemos Cyclops Bludgeon, Player Pin, Phone
    Text Formatting: 9e1316 color, Georgia font

Dialogue Tree Legend:
    Regular text - Dialogue option (not chosen)
    Gray text - Already Spoken
    Gold bolded text - Chosen option
    14-512.png
    -
    Lie

Links:
    Kassandra's CS
    Last Post
    Next Post

Last edited: