1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
Click me for OOC

Plot
The premise is that the emperor, who has been quite ill for some time, is the last remaining member of his family and is now looking for a successor to the throne. Traditionally the emperor would have had plenty of heirs to choose from, but he was unable to conceive a child. He made a royal proclamation in the capital city that anyone who brings him the heart of Kiyohime - a dragon of legend that is said to slumber deep within Kane Mountain - will take over as Emperor or Empress when he dies.

The proclamation spread near and far, attracting people from all over the country who were eager for a shot at a better way of life. News that big couldn't stay within humans ears for long, as it also drew in demons and other creatures who were desperate to rule the most prosperous kingdom in the lands. The emperors proclamation is not without fault. Many people gather to protest the proclamation, for waking up the dragon would spell doom. Only the ones who were truly brave would make the journey up to Kane mountain.

However, when the dragon awakens it sets off a chain of catastrophic events, and everyone would find that the protesters were right. A cloud of darkness seems to cover the land, and the attacks from demons and evil humans seem to be on the rise. Now that the veil has been lifted off of the dragon and it's servants, the only way to end the chaos is to defeat it once and for all.

The Roleplay
The story begins after the royal proclamation has been made, but before the veil has been lifted from Kane mountain. Your characters will be making their way up to the dragon to kill it, but it won't be that easy. There will be tons of bloodshed, and many lives will have been lost during the fight. Our characters will be the survivors of said battle, and at that point the adventure begins, as they search for a way to slay Kiyohime and in the process, saving the world.

For this roleplay, I'd want around six new players, not including myself and my partner. Your character should be interesting and multifaceted, being that they survived the battle with Kiyohime. They could have survived it due to their brain or brawn, doesn't particularly matter to me. I'm hoping to build a cast of diverse characters, with a somewhat even number of male and female characters. Mainly looking for people that can write several paragraphs on average, are very comfortable adding to the story and creating their own. As the journey goes on I'd want your characters to grow and develop new skills, which I love to do different arcs and will be throwing in things to test your characters to the limit.

Ideally, I'd like our characters to band together for the greater cause, though still each one maintains their individuality and goals for becoming the ruler. Your character can be either good or bad, or neither. I don't mind if one or two characters has no interest in being the emperor and they somehow they just got tossed into the mix.

Also, this roleplay will not be historically accurate. Think of Feudal Japan as a template for the roleplay, you don't need to know a ton about. I definitely don't. :)

Lemme know if ya interested. I'll work on an OOC once I get a few people. Also, share any character ideas you may have and questions!

[Appearance]
(Anime pictures or detailed description only.)

Name:

Nationality:

Sexual Orientation:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Occupation

Primary Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Skills:
(Give brief descriptions for any notable skills or special abilities your character may have. Try not to be too OP. 5 Skills max)

Descriptive Personality:
[At least three sentences.]

Dislikes:

Talents:
(Non combative only)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
(At least 3)

Character Bio:
[At least Five Sentences.]

Sample Post:
(At least six sentences of your character doing anything.)

Last edited:
Obviously interested

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
I would definitely be interested in this! I've been craving good fantasy rlleplays for awhile. ^^

• Thank You
Hey~hey^^!!

Boo is interested! Yeah~yeah! :]

BUT!! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, and is there dice/stats use?

Nvrmd. Gunna try out for another RP. Good luck err'body~^^!!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Hey~hey^^!!

Boo is interested! Yeah~yeah! :]

BUT!! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, and is there dice/stats use?
Post frequency should be at the very least once a week.

If I use dice rolls it will be very rare and for important matters, probably not having to deal with battles. I'll be handling most of the outcomes of things, but if the roleplay gets far enough I may use it to decide on who claims Kiyohime's heart. Posting expectation is intermediate/adept+.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I'm not 100% sure yet if I'll be joining. Depends how much I have on my plate when things are closer to starting up, and whether or not my imagination can cook up a good character XD

• Thank You
I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I'm not 100% sure yet if I'll be joining. Depends how much I have on my plate when things are closer to starting up, and whether or not my imagination can cook up a good character XD

That is very responsible of you :3

Thank you for showing interest though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
That is very responsible of you :3

Thank you for showing interest though!
Well thank you. I'd rather let you know that straight away than have to find a way to politely bow out later, so XD

No problem! It sounds really interesting, and I'm hoping everything will work out. In the meantime, I have three questions: 1. What kind of a level is medical knowledge/practice at? 2. Is there going to be any use of magic at all? 3. Just how closely will the setting resemble feudal Japan? I.E. Should our character's appearances and clothing be Eastern, their backgrounds defined by the culture, etc?

Well thank you. I'd rather let you know that straight away than have to find a way to politely bow out later, so XD

No problem! It sounds really interesting, and I'm hoping everything will work out. In the meantime, I have three questions: 1. What kind of a level is medical knowledge/practice at? 2. Is there going to be any use of magic at all? 3. Just how closely will the setting resemble feudal Japan? I.E. Should our character's appearances and clothing be Eastern, their backgrounds defined by the culture, etc?
1. Haven't thought too much about this one, but I imagine utilizing herbs and other things in nature, as well as some white magic types used for healing. With magic, the possibilities are endless, but herbs and such have their limits.

2. Fashion, architecture, and technology level will be pretty close to Feudal Japan, but I'm open to fantasy twists on all of these. Fashion should be some form of traditional Japan garb, but like I said, fantasy twists are alright. :D

3. Your character can look however they want, but if your character is a foreigner it should reflect that way in their CS. Since this will be a fantasy setting I can imagine that there will be a lot of different backgrounds and appearances. As long as it 'fits' I'm not really too picky.

1. Haven't thought too much about this one, but I imagine utilizing herbs and other things in nature, as well as some white magic types used for healing. With magic, the possibilities are endless, but herbs and such have their limits.

2. Fashion, architecture, and technology level will be pretty close to Feudal Japan, but I'm open to fantasy twists on all of these. Fashion should be some form of traditional Japan garb, but like I said, fantasy twists are alright. :D

3. Your character can look however they want, but if your character is a foreigner it should reflect that way in their CS. Since this will be a fantasy setting I can imagine that there will be a lot of different backgrounds and appearances. As long as it 'fits' I'm not really too picky.
Awesome, thanks so much for the answers!
*sneaks off to sit in a corner and wait and see how things turn out*

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll be adding some more stuff later and character sheet template.

I heard dragons and adventure

Yas

• Thank You
Looks interesting, I'll have to start pondering what sort of character I could create :)

This looks like my kinda deal... If its available ill be there like white on rice

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
This looks like my kinda deal... If its available ill be there like white on rice

Yes it still open :) I'm going to have an OOC up within the next couple of days but will post the character sheet some today hopefully to let people work on their characters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
  • Love
What sort of characters do you guiz have in mind? You can be anything from a miko, half-demon, samurai, ronin, ninja, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.