Annoyingly Lovely

Juliet couldn't help but blush and she looked around then to the ground, her voice coming out soft and gentle, as if it were a breeze lost in a hurricane.

"I... D-don't have any money..."

Taven smiles. "its ok i do ill pay for it all."

Juliet's eyes widened and she looked up to Taven, her face pale. She couldn't ask him to do that, but she knew if she argued he wouldn't back down. He was just stubborn that way. So instead of fighting, she nodded gently and wandered around, finding the cheapest things she could and nibbling her lip.

Taven smiles. thinking to himself she's trying to not buy anything expenive after seeing her pick out a few items he memorizes her size and sneaks off buying a bueatiufl white and black dress for her, he pays for it and runs to the car and put in there and returns.

By the time Juliet had finished, she wanders up to him with two pairs of jeans, a few new shirts, and a new pair of shoes. She made sure to get plain sneakers since she didn't really have anything fancy to wear. She siled weakly up at him and nodded a bit.

Taven smiled back and they went to the cashiar he had her lay the cloths the scanner as the cashier rings it up Taven pulls out his wallet and pays it full in cash he grabs the bags and leads her back to the car.

Juliet blushed as she followed Taven to the car and she began imagining... things. She watched him move gracefully yet with power, like a caged panther, and she bit her lip gently.

"So... can we get food?"

Taven's stoamach growled "yes we can what do you want." he opens the door for her and and lets her in then gets in himself

She smiled warmly then slipped into the back seat, rummaging through the bags then she began stripping, not caring if he could see her. She felt comfortable around him, as if she could be herself and he would never judge that. She found a t shirt and a pair of dark jeans and slipped them on, then her tennis shoes. She wiggled in her seat then climbed over into the front seat, squeaking cutely as she adjusted herself. Her hair was a mess and in her face, but she didn't mind.

Taven watched her through the review mirror with a smile thinking to himself. once she hopes into the the front seat he starts his car and drives off taking his time driving no longer in a hurry to go anywhere just wanting to speand time with this amazing girl. He looks over and speak. "you look much better."

Juliet looked over to Taven and smiled at his compliment, taking it lightly where one could have taken it as she didn't look good before, then she leaned over and slipped her arms around his waist, burrowing her head into his chest and hugging him gently. She felt so close to this man already, and they'd barely known each other a day.

Taven smiles to him self as he is hugged he takes his hand off the shifter and puts his on her head and runs it through her hair he then takes a route that will take them back to the safe house.

As they take the route back to the safe house, Juliet drifted off to sleep, comfortable leaning against him. She sighed deeply and yawned cutely.

The two pull up to the safe house he parks the car and turns off the engine he then looks down at juliet and smiles. "wake up sweety we are home." A smile falls on tavens face as he speaks think about how nice that sounded.

Juliet was in a dreamless sleep when she heard Taven's voice, the sweetest sound to ever grace her ears, telling her they were home. Home? Was this place permanent? It certainly was... a bit... shabby. She sat up and looked over to him, her half-lidded eyes and sleepy smile flashing at him.

"Home?"

Taven leaned down and kissed her softly yes home for now but i promise to give you somewhere better to live. With that he exited the Mustang dropped down his seat and grabbed the bags of cloths he looked at her and motioned with his head and now his kind features were gone replaced by a serious face. "come on we got work if you wanna learn how to fight."

Juliet groaned and pushed open her door, falling out and landing on her feet on the ground. What about food? She jogged to catch up with him and huffed, putting her hands on her hips and stopping in front of him.

"No. I refuse to do anything until you get me food."

Taven smiled, and playfully rolled his eyes. "very well then i ussaly make my trainees work for there food but im only teaching you how to defend your self not to kill." with that he walk forward and picks her up and carry her in.

Juliet smiled in pride as he gave in, rolling his eyes, then she let out a cry as he easily lifted her and draped her over his shoulder, carrying her in. She kicked gently, careful not to hurt him and she laughed, beating on his back with open palms. She loved being near him, loved it when he was with her.

laugh as he carried her he then set her down in hte kitch in a chair "alrighty my lovly queen what would you like to eat"