Annoyingly Lovely

Juliet felt so safe in his arms, so perfect and beautiful. This man... he knew her. He understod her. It was as if, at the moment they'd met, he'd seen right into her soul and from there the love bloomed like a gorgeous flower. She smiled happily and yawned a bit, letting her eyes fall shut.

Taven smiled as she drifted asleep he then realized how exsausted he was as well he nestled into her and fell asleep himself.

When she awoke he was still asleep, so she slipped from his arms, stretching a bit and popping her back, then heading to the bathroom to take a shower. She felt so... odd. It felt nice. She couldn't stop smiling as she turned the water on, nibbling her lip as she realized how sore she was but loving it.

Hearing the water turn Taven stirs awake he sits up strenches his arms and back. Taven face radiating with a joy he's hasnt felt in years.

Juliet hummed gently, a joy filling her heart and she couldn't help but blush as she felt how sticky her thighs were. He had filled her last night. He had held her close and released into her and she'd let him, loving every second. She let out a shaking sigh and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water burn her cool skin and wash away every worry.

Getting off of the bed Taven streches a bit more. The man walks into the bathroom still naked as he enters the room his deep voices fills the small bathroom. "Good morning bueatiful how are you?" Taven walks over to the sink and turns on the water gets out his tooth brush and tooth paste. Placing a small amount of toothpaste on the brush he puts the brush under the water for a few seconds then begins brusing his teeth humming a song his chest vibrating with each note.

Juliet feels his presence before she hears his voice. She can't help but smile, even when her mind is working on worrying about the future. She lets the hot water rinse shampoo from her hair and she peeks out the curtain, biting her lip when she sees him.

"I'm doing wonderfully, handsome. Feel up for a shower?"

Taven finishes brushing his teeth and gargles and spit out some water he turns and smiles as he sees her biting her lip thinking about how bueatiful she was smiling e begins to speak. "Well hello beuatiful i totaly feel up for a shower. Taven gently pulls back the curtin and this times bites his lip as he sees her naked before him, water running down her body. He then steps in and wraps his arms around her feeling her body against his as well as the hot water on his skin.

When Juliet saw the expression on Taven's face soften, she couldn't help but smile. He was always so sweet, so beautifully kind and loving, and she loved it. She stepped aside, allowing him to pull back the curtain and look over her body. She was embarrassed slightly, but made no move to cover herself because he bit his lip with need as he stepped in. She giggled as he pulled her against him, her breasts pressing to his chest and she blushed a bit, leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

As Juliet"s spft lips touched her warmeth filled his body. He warpped his arms around her pull her close after a few seconds of kiss tavens left hand found its self in her hair runing his fingers repetaly as he kissed her.

Juliet whimpered, shivering in Taven's arms as he kissed her and stroked her hair. Her scalp was sensitive and she absolutely loved the sensation of her hair being played with, little jolts of electric pleasure jetting through her body, making her back arch and her body press closer to his. God, she loved being this close to him. This intimate with such a dangerous man...

Taven's hand stops running his hand through her hair his hands slide down her lower back and stop just above your buttocks he breaks the kiss and rest his forehead on heres and looks into her eyes smiling.

Juliet shivered as she felt his hands gently rake down the length of her back and she looked back at him, love in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips. He made her feel whole, made her life complete... What would she do when he left her behind?

Smiling not wanting this moment to never end he looks into her eyes. "We should start your training soon you know that right my love."

She kept her eyes locked on his as he spoke gently, reminding her of her training and she nodded weakly. Her heart was breaking as she thought of what would possibly happen in the future... He would decide he was bored with her, he would remember his feelings for another woman and realize he didn't love Juliet the way he thought he did... He would tell her goodbye and pull from her life. She would be left in the dust with no one to turn to, nothing but herself. She cringed a bit as she remembered how scarey it was to be by herself, how she'd been by herself all her life, just her and the voices in her head, blocking everyone out, pushing everyone away, but finally along came this man who understood her... Who believed in her, who was by her side. She was scared of how she felt for him, of how she loved him, of how -- even when he told her he loved her -- a little voice in the back of her mind told her he wasn't really telling the truth. She held onto him under the rush of warm water and let her tears mix into the drips, falling like rain. Every time they were apart even for a few hours, her heart was missing something, so how would it feel to lose him forever? How would it feel when he told her goodbye? She hated to think of it, yet her mind -- which was always drifting to the worst thoughts in any situation -- wouldn't stop. She wasn't enough, wasn't better than the ex he'd loved so much, the ex he wouldn't stop remembering... her strawberry blond hair, the way his eyes sparkled when he thought of her... she was probably gorgeous, perfect in every way... How would Juliet ever compete with that? What could she do to make him happier than any girl ever had? She didn't want to lose him, didn't want to hurt again when she thought she'd found the one... but it was inevitable. Just like her mother, just like everyone else she'd ever let anywhere close to her heart, he would eventually leave. He would grow tired of her and get away from her, as far as possible. But for now... Oh, for now... she would stay in his arms, she would brave the impact of heartbreak just to have another moment of happiness. She would go through the worst pain imaginable just to have one more day in his arms, to have one more chance to make him smile, to feel one more touch. To stroke his face and look into those beautiful crystal eyes. To have the chance to tell him she loved him one more time, she would give her life. In this moment, the moment she lived in, the moment where all she felt was a pure unabiding joy in his presence, she would be happy with him, with his love. She loved him with all of her heart, and just thinking of losing him made her world threaten to crumble.

(Sorry... Went a bit crazy there... But this was just weighing on my mind for a couple weeks now and I figured I had to get it out somehow...)

As if sensing what she felt Taven spoke to her. "There is no need to fear I only want you i will never leave you, any girl in the past means nothing to me you are everything to me Juliet." Holding her close Taven humms a sweet tune into her ear. "I love you I will stay with you forever."