Annoyingly Lovely

Juliet gasped a bit as he called her his queen and she blushed deeply then giggled, biting her lip as she thought.

"Hm... Uh, can we have french toast?"

Taven smiles as she bites her lip thinking. "very well then french toast it is" taven begins ot get all the items needed he then begins to make the french toast the smell filling the room he sets a plate down in front of her "here your go my queen. he then puts out butter, peanut butter and suryped as well as milk and oj.

Juliet watched, leaning against the counter as she watched this large, supposedly dangerous man making breakfast and she can't help but smile. She perches up on the counther, legs dangling over the edge as she watches him set everything out on the table then her voice comes, soft and sweet.

"Come here, Taven..."

Taven smiles. "as you wish." He walks up to Juliet right up to her spread her legs so he could be right up against her. " so what do you want my dear?" Taven's midnight blue eyes stare in to hers.

Juliet looks up at Taven, shivering as he presses against her most sensitive spot and she blushes, her sparkling violet eyes locking with his, then she makes a little scoot forward, pressing against him more firmly as her hands slid up his chest before she leaned up, lips brushing over his.

"You..."

-Taven smiles and wraps his arms around hr waist and kisses her with fiary passion he also pulls her closer to him their bodys as close as could be together. he only breaks the kiss for a second to speak. "im all yours then" he resumse his passaionte and loving kiss."

As he kissed her, Juliet felt the sparks fly through her, warmth spreading in her lower stomach and her hips begqan rocking against his without her knowledge, her mind going numb to give in to her urges. She wanted him, wanted every bit of him. She let out a gentle moan against his lips and her fingers slip down to the hem of his shirt, toying with it before pushing it up, gentle fingers splaying over his stomach and chest.

Taven was now feeling the same warmth fill his body, his member now full staffed leaving a buldge in his pants he breaks his kiss to remove his shirt and toss it aside revleing his muscaulr body his right hand slide up her back to the back of her hair and leaves it there as he contuies his kiss.

Juliet whimpered, shivering gently against his body and she slid her hands up his chest, arms hooking around his neck. She broke the kiss, panting gently, an oddly sexual fire in her eyes.

"I want you to take me."

She slid off the cabinet and took his hand, tugging him to his bedroom as she used her free hand to unbutton her jeans, letting them slip down her hips.

lifts her up and lays on her bed and pulls off her jeans. he then removes his jeans and climbs on top of her and begins to kiss her again he breaks the kill only to remove her shirt then resume the kiss he rolls over so shes on top he und does her bra and toss it aside and rolls again so hes on top again he thes leans back asmile as he examies her body that is visible/ "my my you have a buetiful body i cant wiat to see the rest."

Juliet squeaks as Taven so easily lifts her and undresses her, all but her panties. She moves to cover herself, but something inside her stopped her. She blushed and smiled warmly, her back arching up for him to see a better view. Their lips locked repeatedly, her hands roaming over his now bare back. Her fingertips and nails drag over the warm skin and she lets out a little moan. God, he's so warm and solid. This is all just too good to be true... She slid her hands down his sides, eyes locking with his and she hooked her thumbs in the sides of his boxers. She'd never seena man entirely nude before, but she planned on changing that tonight.

"If you want to see, then look. It's all yours."

I smile very well then he begin to kiss his way down her body he stops at he breast and begins to suck and lighty bite you nippl and play with the other breast the then swiches and give the same treatment. he thne kisses down her stomach just to the waistband of her panties he looks up in to her eyes smiles and then gently removes her panties. he then leans back and smile. " you look so bueatiful."

Juliet could onlie lie there, moaning out as his rough tongue and hot mouth pulled and rubbed at her nipples, making all breath leave her and she bit her lip a bit hard, her legs adjust as she became very wet. When he pulled her panties off she let out a soft nervous giggle, knowing he would see just how wet she was.

"mmm i see youe enjoying then he then leans in and begins to kiss your heavenly opening after a bit he pulls his boxers off reveling his 7 inch member.

Juliet gasped loudly as Taven leaned forward, his lips brushing over her pussy. She moaned out, hips pushing upward without her realizing it. She had no idea touching could feel so good! She bit her lip as he pushed his boxers off, revealing a thick hard member and she shivered, needing it.

Taven grabed her knees and gently pulled her legs apart he then scoots and and lines himself up. he starts into her eyes and he pushes himself in to juliets pussy he slowly puts in all 7 inches. "oh my god so tight"

Juliet whimpers as Taven pushes into her and a fiery pain spreads through her lower stomach making her body tense and her hands curl into fists. She winced then looked up to him.

"Ow..."

Taven slowly thrust in and out of her gently so she could grow use to him inside of her.

Juiet whimpers, her nails digging into Tavens back and tears threatening to fill her eyes. It felt so odd to have this man between her legs, filling every bit of her and hurting her so... gently... She let out a whimpering moan and arched her back as the pain subsided, only to be replaced by pleasure. She bit her lip, letting out little huffs of breath with every one of his thrusts.

Tavens pace begins to quicken he postions him self so he can look into her eyes he stares kindly into them. "How does it feel my love"