Annoyingly Lovely

Juliet's wide blue eyes stared up into Tavens her body tingling and reacting to his perfectly. She tried to speak, to tell him never to stop, to never let her go, but instead the only thing that came was moans and whimpers as she looked up at him with fear and an unreadable emotion.

Taven leaned in wispering into her ear. " Dont worry my love you have nothing to fear I will always be here for you." He then looks into her eyes leans in and kisses her with love and passion.

She tenses a bit as Taven dips, whispering into her ear and her eyes widen, her heart filling with a warmth and she kisses him back , gentle moans escaping between their lips. How could something so wrong feel so definitely right? They'd only known each other for a day, maybe less, and here they were locked in the throws of passion.

Taven smiles into the kiss he start to do slow and deep thrust. he wasnt close to going over the top but was merely doing his best to please the girl benenth him.

With every thrust, Juliet couldn't help but let out a loud moan, her hands gripping Taven's upper arms as she writhed beneath him, their bodies brushing and rocking together as they made love. She couldn't think, couldn't speak, could only moan and whimper his name, her voice like a sweet melody.

Listening to her moaning his name he could only moan hers back drawing it out to each of his slow deep thrust. He was in an untold level of exctcy there bodys one. He then impales himself deep into her and leans in again and wishper. I dont know what it is or how but i know that I love you and I never want to leave your side. I never want you to be alone. I always want you to feel loved. I want you to always feel beuatiful. he then resumes to a normal pace.

Juliet blushed as he groaned into her ear, telling her everything that made her heart burst. She felt tears burning in her eyes and she laughed gently, rolling them over and straddling him, looking down at him, her hair tumbling over one shoulder. He was so... honest. So sweet.

"You don't mean any of that... You're just saying what you think I want to hear."

Her hips began rocking, moans escaping her throat and she moved gracefully.

Taven stops. "When i say something i mean it if i didnt mean it now of this would be happing."

Juliet stopped rocking, her hands resting on this wonderful man's chest and she blushed darkly, bending and kissing him lovingly, her hips continuing to move on his gently, riding him slowly.

Taven lets out a small moan. "seems like someone wants to take control." Taven wraps his arms around Juliet and roll the two over so that she was on top he then sits up and begins to kiss her waiting to see if she will take control on this.

She let out a shaking moan as she felt him move her, her new position driving his member further into her. She let her head rock back as she rocked her hips, her breasts bouncing as she moved, her nails biting into the man's chest gently as she kept her balance.

Taven moans as well as he fells himself go deeper into Juliets opening he then sits and wraps his arms around her and begins to kiss her as she rode him.

Her hips moved faster, her hands sliding up and over his chest, fingertips trembling as she began bouncing lightly, loving the feeling of this man filling her. She let out little whimpers and moans as she rode, their breaths mingling as they kissed and it wasn't long until she felt a pressure building up in her lower stomach. She gasped weakly, the sensation flooding her slowly and she half-smiled.

Taven's moans can be heard through out the room. "Im getting close my love." Tavens warms sweaty hands grab the girls hips and help lift up and pull her down onto his hard member.

Juliet could only nod, letting him know she was close too and her moans began getting louder, more shaky, then they finally tirned to cries of passion as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck and shoulder, his name slipping between her lips as she began to tremble and shake, her hips moving faster as the most glorious, euphoric sensation began washing voer her wave after wave.

Feeling Juliet's orgasam sent Taven into his own he loadly moans her name as his seed erupts deep into her opening as his orgsam subsides he getnly pul;ls her face to his and kisses her passiontly he lifts her up off of him and lays her down next to him.

Juliet felt herself being filled and her back arched, her head rocking back and she let out another satisfied moan before bending, her lips claiming Taven's sweetly, then he lifted her off easily and lay her beside him, where she curled up into him. She was so... different. She felt better all-around, so much more mature.

Taven's midnight blue eyes wonder over to Juliets eyes, looking deep into them he smiles a loving smile. "So my love do you still want that french toast i would be more then willing to serve you brefest in bed. Even though its 3 Pm."

Juliet looked back into Taven's eyes with her own wide and sparkling and she felt a pang of fear as he asked her about making her breakfast. She shook her head quickly and cuddled closer, trying to brush off the scared tone in her voice.

"N-no, I just want to rest here in your arms for a while... if you don't mind..."

Taven smiles and holds her tightly his arms, tight enough to were his mucles flex but not hurt her. "I don't mind at all. my love." Taven leans in and kisses her forhead gentaly then softly rub his head against hers humming in a deep tone his chest vibrating as he does so.