Annoyingly Lovely

When Juliet awoke, she stirred in her sleep and stretched, yawning and then she felt the warm solid man beneath her. She blushed deeply and looked up at him, her finger tracing gentle loops across his broad chest as her eyes rested on his sleeping face. Had he given up his studies to sleep beside her? He had gotten so... caring.

Taven started to laugh and for the first time in ages. "stop that it tickles." with that he sat up up smilling looking happy and refreashed.

Juliet couldn't help but smile as she leaned up, tickling him more and laughing a bit. He had a nice laugh and he looked so relaxed, so happy. Juliet loved his smile. She stopped tickling him, her mind flashing back to last night and she blushed deeply, rolling off the bed and running a hand through her hair. She had slipped from the sweats the night before, so her long legs showed off under the loose shirt and she had tousseled hair and a sleepy look on her face. She felt calm, relaxed.

taven looked at her and smile i think we should get you some cloths that fit what size you are, we could head to town." although i do like that look on you and your hiar its so lovly."

Juliet couldn't help but laugh and look down at herself, her hands sliding down to tug the hem of his shirt lower over her thighs, fully aware she was almost exposed to him. She nodded a bit and found the sweats again, tugging them on and yawning a bit.

Taven goes into the bathroom and buts on some deoderant. and a shirt "alright come on." he then walks out the door to the Mustang this time he opened the door for her.

Groaning a bit, Juliet followed Taven out to the Mustang and fell in, curling up cutely in the seat, sleep still tugging at the corners of her conciousness. She wanted to go back to sleep so badly, but she also wanted food. She hadn't eaten for days. As if on cue, her stomach made a tiny growling noise and she whimpered, putting a hand to it but not moving from her ball as she dozed into dreamland.

"Taven smiled as he thought to him self. "thats so cute," at the sound of her stomach rumbling he relized his own hunger. Tavn then turned on the car and drove off to twon in about 45 minutes he stopped the car infront of a store "Hey juliet wake up we are here."

Juliet had been in the midst of a lovely dream about the kiss they'd shared the night before when his voice cut into her unconciousness like a knife. She jolted awake and looked around, yawning a little and then looking to him.

"What made you stop hating me?"

She knew it was an odd question, especially just after waking up, but she needed to know.

"to be honest im not sure i use to have someone speaical but due to my line of work she got in the middle and..." taven became choked up a bit and took a bit before speaking. "im sure you can guess what happened. and when you started to cry you reminded me so much of her. that all thay anger and hate faded away."

Juliet blushed a bit, looking out the window. So he was only growing closer to her because she was like someone else... She sighed inwardly and stood from the car, stretching and popping her back before looking around.

Taven let out an adublie sigh. "Yes i know hearing that you look like someone isnt the best thing to hear but it the cloesthing i could compare to."

Juliet shrugged, pasting a fake smile onto her lips then she quietly walked around the car and toward the store. She bit her lip and looked toward the ground. Was he going to begin thinking he loved her solely because she looked familiar? She couldn't have that. Her voice came, soft yet heartbroken.

"I'm not her."

Taven wraped his arms around her from behnd and whsperd softly in her ear. "I know your not, and you look and act nothing like her. the reason i said that you reminded me of her when you cried is that the last time i saw she was crieing and beggin me to stop my line of work that she couldnt take it anymore i shrugged her off and left and that was before she was killed. i cam back to her dead in the house with a note saying you should have stayed away."

This tale whispered in her ear made Juliet's stomach turn to ice. She stiffened a bit, then turned to Taven and looked up into his eyes.

"Do you... want to stay away from me...?"

"No no, when i came back that night to find her dead body there was a note to me saying i should have stayed away meaning i was the reason she was killied.

The tone in his voice, the look in his eyes... Everything made her more determined than ever to be strong. For him. For herself. She nodded quietly and leaned up, her lips touching against his and she hugged him close.

"Teach me to fight."

Taven kissed her back. "as you wish but first you need cloths with that he lead her into the store."

Juliet nodded, following him into the store and she looked around, her eyes widening. She'd never been into a store like this. She looked around at all the beautiful clothes and the bright lighting and she suddenly felt out of place and disgusting. Her arms slid around herself and she tried to hide her body as women began looking at her. She must have looked filthy.

Taven wraped his arms around here. "its ok once your done here you will look more beautiful then any girl here:" with that he kisses here forhead