Annoyingly Lovely

Juliet listened at the door for a moment, her mind wandering, then she opened the door and stood there for a moment, her still wet hair sending drips and streams of water down over her shoulders and breasts as she held the skimpy towel to herself. What was he blindfolded for? She raised an eyebrow and watched him easily lift the weights until she cleared her throaght a bit.

"Uhm... Are you busy? I could come back another time... I just... needed clothes..."

She didn't feel like being bitchy. She was honestly too tired and drained to be a bitch any more. She just wanted to curl up in his arms and sleep. Wait, what!? She blushed deeply at the thought of sleeping in his arms, their breaths mingling, hearts harmonizing. She let her head fall and she looked to the ground.

Taven contuied to clean his sword after she spoke, he then sheathed it and in one fluied motion did a back flip off the pull up bar and landed infort of his weapons removed his blind full and with what he say his jaw drop as he examied her he then quickly regiend his compuser. "Sorry about that got cought up in my after mission riturals." he walk over to his dresser and grabed a t-shirt and sweats with adujectable waist band and handed it to her trying his best to look at her eyes.

She smiled politely, knowing she looked sad none-the-less and took the clothes, slipping the shirt on over the towel and the pants on under it before pulling it off and folding it up, holding it against her chest. She looked up to him and wanted to ask why he was alone, but she decided not to upset him. Besides, she was too tired to think.

"Where can I sleep, if you don't mind?"

"You can sleep in the bed I have planning i need to do for my next phase of my mission." With that he abrouply leaves the room into the main room and opnes a laptop and some large rolled up papers that apper to be blueprints."

Juliet watches the man leave and she sighs, looking to the bed. She needed sleep, she ached for it, but she was worried for him. She quietly followed him out, her dull eyes watching after him before she stepped forward and she reached up, a gentle hand resting on his cheek. Silently she looked up into his eyes, then her voice came weak and thoughtful.

"Thank you. For caring enough to save me. How did you know I was in trouble anyways?"

Taven qucikly looked up at wh was touch his hand almost reached for a K-bar he had hidden but stopped. he then sigh before speaking. "Belive it or not I wa hired by the U.S. goverment to help take down a huge crime boss he in chrage of a large varity of crime from drugs to car theif,arms dealing, anything you can think of he has his finger in it, i was at that wherhouse to clear it so it could be sized and serched for evidance by the police. I was suppose to get in and out until i found you, my orders were to kill everyone leave no withnesse, but you were an innonct and it is agiants my code to kill those who are innoncet. That why i took you with me.

Juliet nodded as she listened, a soft smile on her face as he finished. So it was against his code, huh? She laughed weakly and leaned up, her gentle lips brushing over his cheek. It was the least she could do for him after he had saved her and given her a warm bed and a nice hot shower.

"Thank you, Taven."

She stepped back before he could respond and was gone, the familiar sense of a lonely, gaping hole filling her senses. She fought back the tears as she sat on the edge of the bed facing away from the door, then, when she could hold back no more, she let go, allowing the tears to fall down her cheeks, the empty-hearted feeling of being alone in the world overcoming her like a black wave. She tensed, trying not to sob loud enough for him to hear, but she let out shaking little whimpers, her pain echoing through the room.

Taven had heard the sobing and wishpers becuase of his trained ears he sighed a bit thinking to him self. i should just drop her off in the middle of no where having her around could be dangrous and the way i felt when she touched my cheek could it... no no not know not ever that coulds judgment i cant. ugh i should see if shes ok. wit that Taven go up and opened the door walked in and sat down next to the crying girl he sat their for a bit in awkard silence before slowly reaching up and start rubbing it ok speakin half hearted not knowing what else to do. "Its ok your safe now let it out."

She didn't hear the door open, she didn't even feel the bed move when he sat down. Her face was buried in her hands until she felt his warm, large hand on her back and she squeaked, jumping a bit as if she was terrified he would hit her. When she realized she was with him, when she realized she truely was safe, she turned to him with wide, wet eyes and sniffled a little. She didn't feel... lonely anymore. He was there beside her and it made her feel... good. She leaned forward, slipping her arms around his waist and she let all of her pain go, tears falling onto his chest as she trembled helplessly in his arms. She didn't feel bad anymore in that moment, she was just letting go of the pain from the past. When she finally calmed herself, she sat back and sniffled softly, wiping her eyes but avoiding eye contact. It was nice to feel him close, but she knew he didn't feel the same. She cleared her throaght, hoping it would disspell the shaking.

"I'm sorry. That was... uncalled for. It'll never happen again. I should probably... go. I don't want to drag you down with... emotions."

She knew what she said was true, he was going to leave her to fend for herself eventually, so why not just leave and get it over with? She stood, wrapping her arms around herself and looked around to see if there was anything to be gathered before leaving.

Taven looks at her with kind and gental eyes, "its ok its best to let things like that out otherwise it make you empty inside and destoyes who you are, and numbs you to everything." the way taven was speak it was as if he was recalling a bad memory. He notices her loooking for something. "if you plan on leavin i advise you dont they might be looking for you you need a new idenity and papers or else they will find you qiuet easy. and then ull end up right back where you were or worse."

Juliet looked up to Taven with a blank, empty look. He had such a kind expression on his face and it warmed her heart. She leaned up, hesitating only a moment before letting her soft lips press to his, her eyes falling shut for only a split second before she pulled away, her eyes wide in shock and regret. She tried to speak, tried to say she was sorry, she didn't know what she was doing, but nothing would come out. She only looked down, focusing her attention on the ground.

As her lips touchs his Taven felt warmth run through his body what is this feeling? as she steped away and broke the kiss the warmth left him a bit in a trance his mind screaming to him. DON'T YOU NEED TO STOP THIS DON"T DO IT DONT GET INVOLED REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH.... Before his mind could finsish its tought he empty it and walk up to the girl softly pt his hand on her cheek and pulled her and kissed her with a passionite kiss.

Juliet felt his hand on her cheek and with a small gasp she looked up just as his lips met hers. She felt that spark again- that wonderful, warm spark of something deep down inside her. She smiled a bit against her will into the kiss and leaned forward, her body pressing to his as her hands slid up his chest, nails gently dragging on skin. He was so... solid. Warm. Everything. It was so odd that not even half a day earlier they were down each other's throats and fighting and he was threatening to leave her in the middle of nowhere, and now here they were, tangled up in each other and kissing.

Taven wraped his arms around Juliet and pull her even closer he broke the kiss only for a second to regain his breaht before kissing her agian this time with a fiery passion warmth spreading through his body.

Juliet shivered, nails digging into Taven's chest a bit and she let out the smallest moan into the kiss as heat blossomed inside her, her arms slipping up around his neck as she kissed him back, up on her tip-toes to be able to reach his mouth comfortably. This felt so right, so perfect, as if they were made to fit together perfectly. She wanted more yet less at the same time.

Taven effortly lifted the girl up and layed her on the bed never breaking the kiss he countied for a bit the broke it off and rolled off caught his breath before speak. "I shouldnt have dont that, i dont know what came over me theres to much planning to do to be distracted no matter how right it feels and how much i want it."

Juliet loved the feeling, her breath escaping her until the man pulled away from her. She felt so cold without his presence against her and she gasped for breath, panting gently and she nodded gently, laying back on the bed and closing her eyes for a moment before curling up into a ball beneath the covers. She just needed sleep. Maybe she'd wake up and be dreaming.

Taven looked over at Juliet and saw that she had fell asleep. he sighed and then fell asleep him self next to her.

In her sleep, Juliet managed to adjust herself, scooting closer to Taven and slipping an arm around his waist, her head resting on his shoulder where it met his torso. She slipped even deeper into her dreamless sleep and even managed a faint smile as she breathed deeply and evenly.

Taven had awoken whis he felt something touched me he look over and saw the girl sleeping on him and seein her smile made him smile.