Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherine
Kathy chuckled at the comment about fairness. Its true it didn't really exist, but it did make getting what Kathy wanted easier. Following where the voice was pointing, Kathy's eyes fell on her crystal. Was this voice expect her to believe that? But what has it done to earn distrust, yes it broke into her room but there was no need to disbelief what it had to say.

"Are you saying that you're from my crystal? If this is true then it explains how my mother was. You know my name, so what shall I call you then?" Kathy picked up the red crystal and gentlely looked it over carefully.

Jason
Jason blushes a bit and swallows hard and looks over at her bright smile and couldn't help but smile back. He knew that she meant what she said. He didn't know why he knew it or what made him believe her but it was just so hard not to believe what she was telling him. "..yeah your right..right now it doesn't really matter that much how we feel about each other I mean..neither of us have any negative feelings towards the other anyways. and...yeah...I know..I don't know why I know or what makes me believe that but..I know that i'll always be in your heart and you'll always be in mine"

Alex
He smiles a bit as she pressed up against his back. He finally made her stutter which made him chuckle a bit. He heard her comment about how he wasn't the guy she thought he was and stared straight ahead as he thought about that. Was he the guy that everyone thought he was? was he the guy that he thought he was? He didn't quite know nor did it really matter at the moment right now he needed to get through the night and focus on getting to know what he and Bunny can do together. With that final thought he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"You're too close" she said turning and leaning on the door her eyes fierce with determination. Ren couldn't tolerate something like some stupid pick up line said by some stranger in her room. And there she saw him: red flaring eyes and almost white hair fluttering around. Her face turned pale "What the hell---"

"You're too close" she said turning and leaning on the door her eyes fierce with determination. Ren couldn't tolerate something like some stupid pick up line said by some stranger in her room. And there she saw him: red flaring eyes and almost white hair fluttering around. Her face turned pale "What the hell---"

Beelzebub
"What? is this your first time seeing a handsome man" He said to her while laughing like a maniac right at her face, he then noticed her face being pale causing him to grin "Don't tell me that the Big Bad Girl suddenly becomes afraid " Beelz then tries to touch her cheeks.

Baalth

"My name? I was referred to in many ways, little worm - your ancestors named me The Sly and my enemies called me The Perpetrator of Sin. But my real name is only one, pay close attention - I will not reveal it to you twice." he chuckled, before pronouncing slowly "Baalth. Not Balthazaard, noth Baleel - Baalth. And now that you know who I am, it is time you learn why I'm here... but you are too clever not to have guessed it by now, are you?" if he had a form apart from the crystal, Baalth would be grinning with a hellish smile

Alice

Alice blushed at his words, suddenly realizing what she just said. Ever since she met Jason, she cannot control her emotions anymore. Is this because of the weird feeling? she asked herself, not sure of what is happening to her. "Uhm.. is dinner ready yet?" she suddenly asked, hoping that it will change the subject. As she set the table and sit on an empty chair, she suddenly felt the tiredness of her body and how dirty she is. "Uhm.. Jason, if the dinner's not ready yet can I take a shower first?" she asked innocently, feeling sweaty and icky from all the sweat and dust. "Also, can you show where the bathroom is? I don't know the layout of this house yet.."

Jason
Jason swallows hard and nods a bit "dinner will be ready soon..but you have time to take a shower if you want." He slowly walks past her ".this way" He leads her upstairs and took a left down the hallway. He walked down a few doors and then opened one of them to reveal one of the most elegant bathrooms that could be seen. Marble floors and sink tops. The bathroom obviously had a toilet but it also had a jacuzzi bath tub and a regular shower in the corner "um..there are shampoos in the closet here use them as you want there are towels in the closet as well"

Katherine

Katherine listened carefully to the voice as it said its name. Baalth, Kathy remember the name from when she was a child. Her mother called out the name when a robber broke into their home. She couldn't remember what happened next tho, just that the robber was gone. Kathy thought about what Baalth would want with her, whatever it was she would be replacing her mother's job for this voice. Maybe it needed her to interact with the outside world. A voice couldn't do anything on its own, tho Kathy wasn't foolish enough to think it had no form.

"You need me to what you can't, interact with the outside world. Am I correct? You and my mother had some kind of deal and its my turn to hear the offer, well Baalth let's hear it."

Kyoko
"Kysindra..come to me we need to talk about something very important"
Kyoko looked up at Natsu's call. She had been sitting, eyes closed as she rested her head on the top of the chair, and thinking. Ever since her change into demon she had spent a lot of time doing that, thinking. She thought about what she was going to do now. Who her alliance was with, though that was obviously Natsu. Natsu. She also thought about him, and her relationship with him, at great length. She supposed that they were 'together' now, but they had never actually been 'together' and one could assume that they never would without using any rash reasoning.

Kyoko was all about rash reasoning, as of late. She was a newborn demon, and it was much like going through puberty again with the conclusions being jumped to and the emotions going wild. She felt much like a child, and that angered her. She hadn't been a child and did not want to feel like one, act like one, or be treated like one. This anger, entirely pent up and almost never voiced, wasn't helping her wild emotions. It was a vicious cycle where she was angry because she could not control her emotions, and could not control her emotions in large part due to her anger. What was a girl to do?

She went to Natsu ((@Andy)) then, looking at him with her large red eyes. For a while, it seemed like she wasn't going to say anything, but she changed her mind at last minute and spoke. "You called?"

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra could not deny her frustrations as her work day came to a close. Though she only worked half a day she had attended 4 meetings, each more boring than the one before. She parked her car and went to her bedroom, dropping her phone on a hall table before entering. She didn't want to be disturbed.

She stripped almost immediately upon entry and simply left her clothes on the floor as she went to change into something else. Someone would pick up the clothes, and she could almost smell the boring old man on them. She wasn't sure how those men had risen to power, all slow and unwilling to act. They were meek, and it was possible that her father had chosen them because they were easy to control. That was true, but she needed a better council, with a similar mindset but complete and utter loyalty. That took time, though, and in the meantime she delt with smelly old men and boring meetings.

She grabbed the envelope on her way to the living room, plopping down on the couch and starting the TV absentmindedly as she fingered the envelope. No return address, just a letter. She was suspicious, but curious as well. Unaware of any threat that could possibly come without a large someone attacking her, she opened the letter, finding a pair of earrings inside.

Natsu
Natsu looked over his shoulder at the human girl he had only just recently transformed into a demon and smiled. She had been his human partner before he had changed her and now she was a full fledged demon. She was in the puberty stage of a demon so things were a little...difficult to manage with her when it came to her emotions but in the end she was a valuable and loyal ally and he wouldn't trade her for anything. "Yes I did call you Kyoko." He walks over to her and stands in front of her with his hands behind his back. "how long were you my partner before I turned you into a human? 2 years I believe it was?" He nods a bit to himself "yes..that sounds about right" He turns and walks to the book shelf on the other side of the room. "In that time I gave you everything your heart desired and I built you a criminal empire. I thought you were ready and gave you the next step and turned you into a demon just like you wanted me to..the only downside is that..now there is no one to run this criminal empire I set up for you" He turns to look at her "..I need to find a human replacement for you and you need to find yourself a human partner as well" The only thing is he had failed to tell her that he had already found a replacement for her in Chandra and she should be receiving his crystal in the form of earrings just about now. When she would touch them they would glow a bright red and heat up slightly in her hands.

Alice

Alice followed him to the bathroom and gasped at the sight: it was the most elegant bathroom she'd seen on all her life. It was posh, chic and sleek with its marble floors that seems to shimmer and its beautiful sink tops. It even has a jacuzzi bath tub. Excited, she smiled towards Jason and said "T-Thank you.. uhm.. could you uhm.. leave so I can take a bath??" she asked shyly, her cheeks red as she fidgeted on her spot. She wasn't used to telling someone she'll be taking a bath or telling them what she'll be doing but she needs to get used to it for Jason is her partner now. He needed to know everything about her right?

"Uhm.. a-are y-you p-planning to p-p-peep on me while I'm taking a bath or planning t-to bathe w-with me?" she asked stuttering, her face even more redder than before. Even if Jason is a great guy, she still needed to make sure about his intentions and he's a human male! Who knows what he'll do while she was in the bath.​

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason simply stood awestruck that she had asked him the second question. It only took a moment before he was blushing an extremely deep red. He opened and closed his mouth a few times but couldn't get the words out before he quickly shook his head and his hands "no no no no no no no no no no..I have no intention of peeping on you..I mean..your really cute..and pretty..but..I wouldn't peep on you because it's...well its just..not right..we...we don't have feelings for each other like that...and..even if we did I wouldn't peep on you.." He just stared at her for a moment as his blush only got worse at the things he had just said "i..I'll let you take your bath!" With that he quickly took off down the stairs and back into the kitchen

Kyoko
"Yes I did call you Kyoko."
Good job at stating the obvious, Kyoko thought bitterly, having to cut her thoughts short. She'd thought a lot of bitter things like that lately and though she tried she wasn't always the best at keeping her thoughts to herself. Her emotions were always painted on her face anyway, so she was sure she had a rather rude appearance at the moment. Never the mind, it was kind of his fault she was like this anyway. Not that it wasn't worth it, Natsu was always worth it.

"how long were you my partner before I turned you into a human? 2 years I believe it was?"
That sounded right, but she wasn't sure. Her memory of the time before she was a demon was hazy, and while she knew she had spent much time with Natsu and that she cared for him very deeply she couldn't tell you what high school she went to or if she was a virgin, though she assumed not on the latter. It didn't really matter, all of that time when she was a human, what was it worth? Nothing, simply nothing. Now, when she was powerful and entrancing, now was what mattered.

"yes..that sounds about right" He turns and walks to the book shelf on the other side of the room. "In that time I gave you everything your heart desired and I built you a criminal empire. I thought you were ready and gave you the next step and turned you into a demon just like you wanted me to..the only downside is that..now there is no one to run this criminal empire I set up for you"
He seemed to have done a lot for her, which only served to justify her feelings for him. She knew she had worked with him to a great extent, and she knew she had enjoyed it. Why could she not run the criminal empire though? She was confused, though aware that if a human wasn't required then Natsu would have never seeked her out. What was she to do with herself now? No longer running anything, she needed a new project, a new goal, a new person's life to ruin...

"..I need to find a human replacement for you and you need to find yourself a human partner as well"
Replacement? Her anger flared up at the word. Never mind that everything he had said so far rang honest and logical. He was replacing her. What had been the point of making her a demon, which was the best thing to happen to her in her human life, if he would simply cast her away. 'Find yourself a human partner as well,' is that all it was? He had had his way, she thought so at least - it made sense that they had... you know, and now that he had changed her she was of no use to him. Much like a used paper towel, now wet and detrimental to its original cause. She glared evenly, not sure what to say but speaking anyway. "So you're done with me now and I should find a human and go on my merry way? Maybe I'll find some preacher boy and ensnare him in the evil you empowered me with. So long as I follow the rules and don't interfere with your plans."

Natsu
Natsu sighed inwardly at her comments. He knew that she wasn't yet in control of her new found heightened emotions and it was proving to be a slight headache to him. But he also remembered how he was at that time when he was just in demon puberty so he couldn't be to hard on her. He slowly turned and crossed to her and reached up and tenderly touched her cheek "No Kyoko..you misunderstand me I don't intend to send you away nor do I intend to replace you at my side. The empire we built together needs to be run by a human. Demons can't get involved in those human affairs of theirs otherwise the angels would sniff us out. Which was why when you were human I whispered my plans to you to carry out. That way only my influence was there not my actual power. I need a human to run that empire. I made you a demon to bring you to a higher calling one of power to become queen of hell when the time comes."

Alice
Seeing Jason's flustered face made her fluster as well. Did she really asked him that?! As he stutter and ramble away with his answer, Alice became even redder with each word. "cute.. pretty?" she repeated, her heart pounding all of a sudden. His words affects her dearly that she didn't know how to act, or even respond. Watching him leave her to bathe, she quickly gathered her thoughts and took a quick bath, thinking of his words all the time. Wrapping herself in a towel she just remembered something: she doesn't have any clothes. Sure she can change her clothes but it's because she was wearing her original one that can change into any clothing she wants. Now that it's dirty, how can she have a new set of clothes now?

"Uhm.. Jason.." Alice called out shyly, hiding herself for she was too embarrassed of her current condition. She knew that its immoral to show her naked body to him and may be tempted to lust for her, which she had mixed feelings about. She wanted him to lust over her but she knew that was wrong, conflicting with her moral. Ever since she met him she's always been confused with her feelings, as if she can't control them anymore. "D-Do you h-have any spare clothes?" she asked shyly, finally showing herself to him. Her short hair was dripping wet, a few drops falling every now and then into her shoulders as she moved. Her pale skin was slightly red from the bath and her body was wrapped in a small towel, showing a great amount of her skin, revealing her legs. She was so embarrassed of her state right now but what can she do? She needs a shirt now or she'll catch a cold.

• Love
Jason
Jason busied himself with focusing on dinner to try and keep his thoughts away from what had just happened in the bathroom only a few short moments ago. What was going on? was he falling for an angel? was that even possible? maybe it just had something to do with her. She had powers didn't she? maybe one of them was to attract men so they would listen to her speak about God and the Bible and all that. Yeah...that had to be it. He didn't think she would fall for him nor he would fall for her. But...she was really pretty though. When he heard her speak behind him he turned and nearly had a heart attack when he saw her. He blushed extremely red and a small drip of blood fell from his nose as he got a nosebleed. He quickly wiped the blood away and closed his eyes ".A..Alice...what are you doing?..you..you don't have any spare clothes?..I thought..you were magical and you could change your clothes or make them appear or something..."

Alice
"I can't... my original clothes can do that but it's dirty..." she said, seeing him with closed eyes. She was hurt a bit when she saw him like that. Not that she wanted her to see her in just a towel or anything; it just brings back painful memories from her past. Shaking her head, she suddenly feels the change in her personality and bowed her head lowly. "I'm sorry for bothering you, Jason. Please excuse me..."

Alice had a very painful and horrible past that she didn't want to talk about. Seeing Jason close his eyes made her feel like she was a disgrace and a disgusting creature. Opening each door to find a dress or any piece of clothing she could wear, she felt like she's been opening the doors of the past. Why can't I forget about it? It's been years.. she thought to herself. Closing the last door, she didn't find any clothes and just sat down on the middle of the large empty hallway, shivering a little and looking out the window to see the moon shining towards her.
"Even how much I've tried, I'm still disgusting huh?" she said to herself, covering the scars on her lower back, hoping that no one will see them but herself.

Last edited:
Jason
Jason slowly opened his eyes when he heard her tone. Something was clearly bothering her. He didn't know what it was but he needed to make it right. He watched her for a moment before he went to his room and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a tshirt for her. They'd be a little baggy on her but they would do until her clothes had been washed. He walked over to her in the hall and sat down next to her and set the clothes at her feet "here..they might be a little big but they'll do for now" He had heard what she had said to herself about being disgusting and looked at her "..Alice..I don't think your disgusting..that's not why I closed my eyes earlier it..I was just embarrassed at your..attire that's all. I didn't want you to think I was ogling you either .I find you very attractive and a very beautiful angel..I'm lucky to have you for a partner and I'm thankful you chose me for one..no matter what happens I'll stand by your side and support you no matter what it takes. You'll always have a friend in me Alice and nothing is ever going to change that"

Reactions: DANAsaur
Alice
"Achoo!" was all Alice said after Jason's thoughtful and sweet speech. She wasn't used to cold temperatures so it's easy for her to get sick. "Thank you Jason.. I..achoo!" she sneezed, covering her mouth to prevent the spread of disease. She was glad that her face was red from the cold so he wouldn't know that she's blushing. "Uhm.. I'm going to..a-achoo!.. change.. so uhm.. turn around.." she ordered Jason before removing the towel and dressed herself up. The clothes he gave her was baggy indeed but she didn't mind for it smelled like him. Sniffing the fabric, she mumbled "now I smell like you" before letting out another sneeze again "choo!" Hugging herself tightly and still feeling the cold, she asked "is dinner ready yet?"

Jason
Jason looked at Alice and gave her a small smile. When she mentioned she was going to change he blushed and quickly turned away to give her some degree of privacy. Once she was done changing he turned to her again. With each sneeze she gave he would softly reply "bless you" or "gazuntite". He watched her for a moment before he gently took her hand "it should be ready in a few minutes for now lets get you downstairs and get you something warm to drink before you catch a cold and get sick" He led her back to the kitchen and sat her down at the table. Once there he began to make a glass of warm tea for her to drink. "I'm honestly a little surprised..I didn't realize angels could get colds and get sick"

Status
Not open for further replies.