Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice
The second kiss was even better as their bodies are closer to one another. She can feel the heat radiating off of him, hear the loud thumping of his heart syncing with hers. She shivered a little when he lightly stroked her feathers and let out a moan, accidentally biting his lip. Blushing and panicking, she gently pushed him away and covered her mouth, embarrassed of the sound she made earlier as her wings turned pink. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to bite you.."

Bunny
Bunny giggled at his reaction, her hands now around his stomach caressing him ever so lightly. Hearing him speak, she giggled even more and whispered seductively "Well, I might be serious~" she purred, her hands now hooking the side of his pants, playing with it. She doesn't really know what she's doing right now and she loved it. She had never been this way before to her partners and this made her smile. Just how far is she willing to go for her own amusement?

"So, what do you think, baby carrot? want me to bite you off?~"

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason blushed slightly when he heard her moan. When she bit his lip he winced a bit but it didn't really hurt that much so he didn't mind it but clearly she thought differently. He swallows hard when she pulled back and sighed a bit when she started apologizing. He gently reached up and tucked a stray lock of her hair back behind her ear "Alice..it's ok don't worry you didn't hurt me in any way. it's really ok Alice

Alex
Alex shivered a bit and swallowed hard as she started caressing his stomach. If she was trying to mess with him she was seriously willing to go the distance. But if she was being serious right now then he had no idea how he was going to react. He stared down at the food and swallowed hard as he watched her hands move down to his pants and as he started to play with them. When she said if he wanted to bite her off he did a mix between a wince and a gasp and blushed deeply "I..um..I don't know about that Bun Bun..do you want to bite me off?.."

Alice
"My wings.. they're uhm..sensitive to this kid of stuff.." she explained, now realizing everything she done. She kissed him and she gave him permission to kiss her. She didn't regret her decision yet she now didn't know how to approach him. It felt awkward, as if she did something wrong to him. "UHm.. shouldn't we be heading back inside? it's getting chilly around here" she mumbled with a red face, unable to look him in the eyes.

Bunny
"Are you sure you want to ask me about that, baby carrot?~" she asked, smiling seductively and started nibnling his neck, trailing butterfly kisses all over it and sucking on his skin to leave a hickey. She loved the entertainment and pleasure she's getting from doing this, and she's not planning to stop it any time sooner. "If I did bite you, I might not hold myself back and maybe do... wild things. but I'm sure you love being wild, right?~."​

• Love
Jason
Jason stares at her. He couldn't help but feel like she regretted what just happened or that she felt that he did which couldn't have been further from the truth. He had enjoyed each moment of it. He ignored her question completely and gently set his hand over hers "..Alice..I don't regret what just happened...I hope you don't either.."

Alex
Alex blushed and shivered with each little move she made. She was starting to drive him crazy and he could hardly think straight. He swallowed hard and looked down into her eyes and shook his head "you should know I'd never be afraid to get wild and crazy"

Alice
"No.. I don't regret it.. it's just..uhm.. I feel awkward" she admitted truthfully, twidlding with her fingers as she still avoids eye contact. "I..I'm afraid that i-if I s-see your lips again I.. I won't be able to stop myself and just.. kiss you out of nowhere.. I'm sorry!!" she apologized dearly, bowing her head to express how sorry she was. She was intoxicated by the kiss, captured, addicted. It felt like she can kiss him for eternity but she knew she can't. All she can do for now is to dream and wish she can kiss him over and over again.

Bunny
"Perfect~" she purred, her hands traveling down to his shirt and lifted it slightly, letting her hands touch his toned and wonderful abs. "Hmm.. so hard.." she complimented, her smile growing even wider as she felt him tense under her touch. She then looked over to his breakfast which is starting to burn, giggling "Your eggs are burning~" she said seductively, almost sounding like she's giving another meaning to her statement.​

• Love
Jason
Jason swallows hard and blushes hard at her words. He just stared at her for a moment before he softly whispered to her "..if you want to kiss me Alice..I won't stop you.." he gently lifts her head so he could look into her eyes "..I care about you Alice..I want to see you happy"

Alex
Alex swallows hard and shivers as he feels her fingertips run across his body. When she mentioned the eggs he cursed silently and pushed them off the burner and onto a plate quickly before turning his attention back to her "I..I think I've got a better idea for breakfast..I'll just have you."

Alice
She didn't know what to say for she is lost in his eyes once again. How can he have such beautiful eyes under the stars? As if it was twinkling with so much emotions, she can't read it. With her heart beating loudly, she stared at his lips once again, gulping. "B-But... I want you to be happy too.. I'm sorry if I'm forcing myself to you..uhm.. I'll.. I'll try my best to resist giving in to my urges... I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me.."

Bunny
Bunny laughed "A baby carrot having a bunny for breakfast? what kind of world are you living in?" she asked, amused of his decision. "Oh, looks like someone else is awake~" she giggled, looking at his crotch before giggling again. She was having so much fun that she didn't want to stop but she knew he'll get tired of her teasing him so better wrap it up.

"Hm.. I know your carrot is delicious" she teased, whispering in his ear and her hands are dangerously close to his groin area, teasing him even more. "Tell me.. how do you want your carrot to be cooked?"​

• Love
Jason
Jason reached up and gently cupped her cheeks in his hands. "Alice...your not forcing yourself on me..and I'm happiest when I'm with you.." He gently rests his forehead against hers and stares into her eyes "..Alice..I want to kiss you as much as you want to kiss me..I won't stop you if you want to kiss me..as much as I hope you wouldn't stop me if I wanted to kiss you..as long as your happy that's all that matters to me."

Alex
Alex rolled his eyes and gently pulled her into him and rested his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes "I live in whatever world I want to live in Bun Bun" He closes his eyes for a moment before he opens them again "depends..how do you like to cook the carrots you eat?"

Alice
She smiled at his kind words, both flattered and comforted at the same time. Alice had never felt so peaceful before. She wanted the moment to last forever. As she leaned in closer, their lips almost touching, she felt something coming up and quickly pushed him away. "Achoo!" she sneezed, covering her mouth to prevent the germs from flying all over the place.

Her cold was getting worse due to the chilly night and the thin clothes she's wearing. She can also feel her body heating up but not because of fever, but because of embarrassment and maybe lust. "Uhm.. I think we should head.. Achoo.. back inside"

Bunny
"I like them...raw" she stated, her smile turning more mischievous than before. Ah, how she enjoys playing with him as her hunger intensifies. She is indeed hungry and badly wants to it. "So, what do you think? care to serve my breakfast?~"​

Last edited:
Jason
Jason fell back and covered his face when she sneezed a bit of her germs landing on his hands. He made a small face of disgust and quickly wiped his hands on his jacket. He then stood up and offered her his hand and gave her a small smile "come on then let's get you inside. I'll make you some more tea and you can curl up on the couch under a blanket and try to warm up a bit."

Alex
Alex blushed slightly and gave her a small grin and moved in closer to her lips. Their lips were nearly touching but not just yet. "well then..let's go to the bedroom and I'll serve you breakfast as much as you want" As he spoke his lips would gently brush against hers but he would never actually kiss her.

Alice
"Sorry.." she apologized as they climbed down the roof. Alice was too exhausted to fly them both down so they decided to take the ladder, tucking and hiding her wings as she took each step down. She was holding Jason's hand the whole time, his warmth getting familiar with her. She wanted to have more of his warmth; to hug him or cuddle with him but she's too embarrassed to ask. Besides, she didn't want him to think that she's needy.

Bunny
"Tempting.." she mused, wanting to just hold his face and smash her lips to his but held herself back. He is starting to play her game, and she is not willing to lose. "but why go to the bedroom when we're already in the kitchen?" she purred,​

• Love
Jason
Jason held her hand the entire time they went down the ladder towards the house. He didn't say anything he just took her inside and gently led her to the living room towards one of the couches. When he was near one he grabbed the blanket that was hanging off the back of it and wrapped it around her shoulders "lay down and get comfortable I'm going to go make you some more tea hopefully that'll help you warm up and stop sneezing."

Alex
Alex grins a bit and let his hands trail down to her hips. He gently gave them a small squeeze before he would hook his thumbs into the top of her pants and started tugging them down a bit "well..if that's the case then we'd better get started because I'm really hungry and I'm sure you are too and it wouldn't be a good idea to let a good meal go to waste now would it?"

Dalimil
"Coffee isn't the issue.He's probably had three cups by now."he sighed and quickly got dressed into his clothes and cleaned up.He jogged downstairs and smiled at Grace's laughter.He walked into the kitchen and found his food was ready,"Thanks."he thanked the cook with a smile and begrudgingly walked into the dining room where his mom and dad were arguing about something.He really paid no mind and enjoyed his breakfast.

Alice
Wrapping the blanket around her body, Alice smiled. Being an angel who lived for a hundred of years, she have never felt like this before so it felt nice to have someone take care of her and be loved. "J-Jason..c-can we uhm..cuddle after tea?" Alice mumbled shyly and looked away from him to hide her red cheeks. She must have looked needy and pitiful right now but she just can't stop her feelings towards him. It felt like if she's going to bottle it all up, she's going to burst and she didn't want that. "But uhm..it's fine if you d-don't want to.."

Bunny
Bunny smirked at his reaction, her eyes staring deep into him before pushing him away and snickered. "I think I changed my mind. I forgot that carrots are bad for me in the morning~" she stated and walked away from him to grab some cereal on top of the cup boards. She knew that Alex will be mad at her for playing with his feelings but who cares? She likes to tease and have fun with him. Besides, did he really think it will be that easy to sleep with her? Heck, even if Satan begged and kneel in front of her she won't let him take her chastity.​

Jason
Jason gave a slight blush at her request. He swallowed hard and looked to the side as he thought about it. Was..it ok for him to say yes? was it ok for him to feel this way? towards an Angel? He didn't know what to think or say. He stayed silent for a moment before he gave a slow nod and swallowed hard "y..yeah..I don't mind..if we..cuddle a bit after you have your tea.." He blushed hard and closed his eyes. He couldn't believe he just said that! he couldn't believe that she was even asking him if it was ok to do this. He quickly walked into the kitchen and poured another glass of water to make the tea. It was still warm enough from earlier so he didn't have to reheat it. He quickly came back out when it was ready and set it on the coffee table in front of her "..here you go Alice.."

Alex
Alex stared back into her eyes and then paused when he saw her grin. When she pushed him back he glared at her and shook his head. He should have known she was messing with him from the beginning. Actually what made it worse for him was that he had known she had been messing with him and yet he still fell for it. He cursed in his head and shook it before he turned around to throw away the burnt food he had made during her little teasing session and started making a fresh batch. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she had been able to mess with him yet again.

Grace's eyes bugged at someone being this cranky with coffee. She couldn't think very well because of the arguing, so she started to list off cake flavors to Dailmli.

"And blueberry cake! We can get ice cream cones with Micheal today, how does that sound?"

@RinCavalia

Dalimil
smiled to himself as Grace named off everything.He continued to listen to his parents.'That sounds like a good idea.'he thought to her.

Grace thought of how times had changed. When she was much younger only the rich could eat cake so freely and those who worked always woke at dawn and use horses instead of cars. Back when she had school, friends . . . her family. Grace started to curl into herself. Every time she thought of them hurt her in many ways.

" . . . . . We should bake a pie . . . ." Grace mumbled

@RinCavalia

Status
Not open for further replies.