Angels vs Demons IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoko
"No Kyoko..you misunderstand me I don't intend to send you away nor do I intend to replace you at my side. The empire we built together needs to be run by a human. Demons can't get involved in those human affairs of theirs otherwise the angels would sniff us out. Which was why when you were human I whispered my plans to you to carry out. That way only my influence was there not my actual power. I need a human to run that empire. I made you a demon to bring you to a higher calling one of power to become queen of hell when the time comes."
Kyoko read his face, trying to determine if he was being honest. Then, as fast as it came, her anger went away. With a nod she signified that she agreed, or at least respected, what he had said. It made sense for her to move past what she had been doing before, but she was still minorly bitter. Could he not have phrased it better? Besides, what did she need a human for? Humans, bleh, she had no interest in associating with one. Much less how Natsu associated with humans, like he had with her....

"So do you plan on doing with your new human like you did with me?" She asked, vulnerable and nervous. He did, of course he did, she was old news now. 2 years?!? Far too long, he probably got bored with her months and months ago and could only now come up with an excuse. How could she blame him? He was right, she was old news. Childish, young, and ignorant. "Should I do the same with mine?"

Chandra Nalaar
Letter
Dearest Chandra,

You will never know the family you were born into, and this saddens me more than I would like to admit. However, I am glad to hand you the most priceless heirloom of your family. It represents the honor and sacrifice we have made for one another over the years, wear it proudly.

With love.

Chandra rolled her eyes, unimpressed with the letter and mildly skeptical. She had never had any contact, or desire to contact, her birth family. For some reason they were unable or unwilling to be in her life. It didn't really matter, she had a family. She looked at the earings, pinching the envelope to look inside. Though, despite her lack of care, they were nice earrings. She wasn't usually into the 'wings' thing, but these looked good. They were one solid black piece, and they climbed up her ear. Or, they would, were she to put them on.

I should probably clean them first, she thought. She was so curious though, it was her worst trait. She reached in and grabbed them, getting a better feel of them in the palm of her hand. They were truly beautiful. She pulled her hand closer to her face and they started to warm and glow, and she scrunched her face up with curiosity. What was this? Since when did jewelry glow, be warm?

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Natsu
Natsu sighed inwardly again at her accusation of him doing the same with his new partner that he had with her. He had no intention of turning another human into a demon unless they truly proved themselves to him. He also had no intention of getting on her bad side at the moment especially when dealing with her anger. She had quite the temper and it was one of the very few things that gave him pause when she was threatening to go into a temper tantrum "Kyoko look..I have named you my future demon queen you have no reason to fear anyone. nor my new human partner. You will be a queen by my side and that I will promise will always be your right. and it has been your right since I made you what you are. You have no reason to fear replacement at my side. and no I do not expect you to do anything with your human partner. We only need the numbers to bolster our strength against the Angels..once we have defeated them we will crush any human resistance and enslave heaven and earth to my will"

Beelzebub
"What? is this your first time seeing a handsome man" He said to her while laughing like a maniac right at her face, he then noticed her face being pale causing him to grin "Don't tell me that the Big Bad Girl suddenly becomes afraid " Beelz then tries to touch her cheeks.
Ren slapped his hand away and hardened her gaze, her face still pale "I've seen penty of handsome men but I don't need someone my father doesn't apporove of" she said in a cold voice "No one's getting scared. Now get out before I call the security. I'm almost late"

Alice
The moment their hands touched sent shivers and shocks of electricity running down her spine. Her heart pounding loudly and butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She would have to get used to his touch and not shy away from his. He's her partner for goodness sakes! she needed to be comfortable around him and ignore all the jittery nerves.

Alice just nodded at him, leading her back to the kitchen and sitting herself down at the table. The warm tea quickly made all her nervous nerves gp away and the fact that Jason is taking care of her made her smile. "Some angels do, some angels don't. I've been spending my entire life among the human realm that my body seems to adapt to it and feel more...human. I'm not really sure how to explain it but.. uhm..thanks for the tea" she said with her sweetest smile, hugging her knees closer to her chest to keep her more warm.​

Baalth

"You are too clever for your own good, little worm." Baalth grinned once more, purposely deciding to leave her in suspense as to what he could and couldn't do and what was it exactly that he would need her for. He also noted to himself, that this one was definitely much more flexible and calculating when it came to clutch situations - not too shabby a quality for a human. Now it was all about presenting his offer. There was no need to worry, this human would never refuse him, no one with such kind of opportunistic attitude would.

"I will help you achieve anything you may ever want in your mortal affairs. Affection, success, influence, power - whatever it is you shall have it. I will also tell you what happens when you die. If you're up for it I could even show you the thoughts and feeling of the other humans as you stroll through life - anything you have ever wondered you will know, everything you ever ask, I shall answer and, believe me, my knowledge is quite... vast. You are certainly not by any means obligated to take advantage of any of these benefits, though - you could live out your life as a mere human - your mother certainly did."

Baalth stopped, letting her think through what he offered, before moving on.

"Now in return... well, that's quite hard to explain. The easiest place to start is, that you are going to get enemies, which I can't fully protect you from. Your ancestors called them different names at different points in time - The Anunaki in Sumeria and Babylon, The Asir and the Vanir in the Nordic lands, The Divine Pantheon in Greece and Rome... most recently - simply Angels." Baalth paused once again, to formulate his next statement better "You see, angels are not what some sources would have you believe - they judge everyone and anything and their judgement is fire. They want a world where no shadow dwells and yet their own thought are clouded and bigoted. I have not much of a wish to fight them - they are utterly boring. I am not given much of a choice on the matter, though, since it's kill or be killed, unfortunately.

But enough about the winged pests, I will want you to... take me places. I will want you to... teach me things. To explain me how you see the world through human eyes, at times. And..." he made a dramatic pause and she could almost be sure to have seen a large, extended grin shine through the crystal's polihed surface "... talk."

There was not a thing to pounder - she was bound to take him up on his offer, no matter what she said.

Last edited:
Katherine

Kathy gave a moment to think, its not wise to jump at this opportunity too quickly. She was interested, of course having the power of knowing what those around her were thinking? It would make getting what she wants so much easier, she could find just the words to get to her father and having all that power sounded great. Having enemies didn't sound too bad, everyone had to die at some point why live in fear of it? Taking a deep breath, Katherine smiled toward the voice.

"Baalth, I think that's a fair deal. It'll be nice to chat with someone who is clever and I'm not worried about enemies, most of us have to die at some point. I plan on living my life the way I want and not worry about silly things like death."

Laughter - just pure, even boyish if one could call it that way, laughter with none of the usual spookiness sprung out of Baalth. The laughter was actually physical, so it echoed in the room and in the night.

"That's the spirit, little worm! In due time I'll tell you all about our enemies that you need to know. Now go to sleep, mortals are so inefficient unless properly rested.... and so vulnerable - especially vulnerable. And we only strike at our enemies when they're vulnerable, remember that of all things."

With that said, Baalth was about to leave her be, when he suddently remembered something and quickly asked, some hint of excitement in his voice:

"By the way... wasn't one of the people from the company your dad didn't approve called Victoria? A fragile-looking girl?"

Kyoko
"Kyoko look..I have named you my future demon queen you have no reason to fear anyone. nor my new human partner. You will be a queen by my side and that I will promise will always be your right. and it has been your right since I made you what you are. You have no reason to fear replacement at my side. and no I do not expect you to do anything with your human partner. We only need the numbers to bolster our strength against the Angels..once we have defeated them we will crush any human resistance and enslave heaven and earth to my will"
Kyoko nodded, feeling silly for overreacting like that. Of course, he wouldn't replace her, why would he go through all of the bother of turning her into a demon if he would just leave her. As the was, she had been less of a hassle while human. She had given her attention wholly to her feet but she now moved back to Natsu, her eyes teary and sad. She hated being like this, weak and her emotions here and there. She was no longer in control of her emotions, but the other way around. She needed to sort this out, she needed to get a grip.

"I'm so sorry Natsu, I shouldn't h-have-" And here came the tears, standing with limp arms Kyoko simply cried.

Natsu
Natsu watched Kyoko in silence. After a few moments he slowly walked over and gently wrapped his arms around her and held her head gently against his chest. He didn't say anything he just held her close and rubbed her back gently. After a few short moments went by he softly kissed the top of her head and whispered to her "shh..my dear Kyoko it's ok don't worry about it. I know your emotions are all over the place at the moment but it will be ok you'll get used to them soon. You just need to try and keep a clear head about these things. I'm here for you now and forever Kyoko just trust me. have I ever led you astray? have I ever told you nothing but the truth?" The last part was technically a lie. He told her stretched versions of the truth but she didn't know that and he didn't ever plan to tell her that. Everything he did was all to destroy the angels and take over heaven and earth. That's all that mattered at the moment.

@HelloBeautifulChild

Jason
Jason nods a bit and rubs the back of his head. He didn't quite understand it but at the same time it also made perfect sense. Things were only going to get weirder so he decided not to dwell on the issue. "Your..your welcome for the tea that is" He smiled a bit and then turned to go back to cooking the food. It was pretty much done so he turned the stove off and quickly nuked some taco shells before he tossed some meat on them and slid the plate to her. "here's your taco. put any of the vegetables or toppings on it that you want. there's plenty for both of us so..dig in and eat your fill"

@DANAsaur

Kyoko

Kyoko stood ashamed, unable to control herself and crying. What was wrong with her? When had she turned this way? What was the point of all of this strength and power if she was so damned weak?

"shh..my dear Kyoko it's ok don't worry about it. I know your emotions are all over the place at the moment but it will be ok you'll get used to them soon. You just need to try and keep a clear head about these things. I'm here for you now and forever Kyoko just trust me. have I ever led you astray? have I ever told you nothing but the truth?"
She leaned into him when he hugged her, not wrapping her arms around him as she sobered up her tears. Natsu was truly there for her, despite her worries and crazy emotions. Despite the fact that her face was blotchy now. That's why she had devoted herself to him, and why she would do it again despite the tears and sadness.

"What are we going to do now?" She asked, looking up at him after wiping her eyes. "Now that I am no longer your human?"

Alice
Alice gladly took the taco from him and started putting vegetables and toppings, making sure to avoid tomatoes. She hate tomatoes because she finds it weird and the taste doesn't suit her liking. "Jason..." she mumbled as she ate the taco "Do you think I'll be able to protect you?" she asked all of the sudden, thinking if it was even possible. Sure, she is a guardian angel but is she really capable of protecting him? or even just being the perfect servant for him? Ever since they left the hallway, she was thinking deeply and kept asking herself questions. She wanted to become strong for him, to be capable of being worthy of being his guardian angel.

As soon as she finished her tacos, she stretched her limbs and looked at the pretty stars shining up in the sky. Thinking of something crazy, she looked at Jason with a sweet smile before asking "Can I watch the stars tonight?"

Jason
Jason sat down at the table across from her and piled on whatever they had cut. The only thing he really avoided were the peppers. He couldn't handle spicy foods of any kind he was a real baby when it came to that stuff. He was so weak to spicy foods even ketchup could sometimes be too spicy for him. When she said his name he looked up at her and gave a small smile. When she asked her question he paused. Did she not have faith in herself? After a small pause he gave her a small smile and a nod "I have faith in you Alice. You just need to have faith in yourself. I know you'll be able to protect me as much as I'll do my best to protect you as well. We don't have to do anything alone. We have each other." He smiles and then goes back to finish his taco. When she asked her second question he nodded and answered without hesitation "Well..yeah of course you can Alice you don't need my permission to go watch the stars."

Natsu
Natsu looked down at Kyoko and gave her a small smile and then a pat on the back. He then gently let her go and crossed to the window "I told you..I need a new human partner. He or she will take over the underground criminal network that we have set up and they will take over all of your old jobs and duties when you were a human. You on the other hand are free to do whatever you want. Unless I have a specific order in mind or tell you otherwise. You do however have to go out and find yourself a human partner for like I said in doing so it will increase our numbers against the angel scum that we still do battle with"

Alice
"I-I'm sorry.. I just.. uhm... don't know how to be a g-guardian angel so.. uhm.. sorry.." she apologized, blushing madly at how idiotic she is to ask for permission. Alice then picked up the plates as soon as they're finished eating and washed the dishes. Her finger was still aching from the cut earlier but she didn't mind, it was just a little cut after all.

His words earlier about having faith in her is still in the back of her mind. She can't believe that he had so much faith in her that she's frightened to disappoint him. She was her first, and she still doesn't know the ropes of being a great guardian angel. Sure, she knows the basics but she's certain that she needed to learn so much more to be perfect for him.

As soon as she finished washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, she let out a deep sigh and a smiled. "Finally finished with work. Now for the stars" she beamed brightly and looked towards Jason. "Would you like to join me? We could fly to the roof"

Jason
Jason smiled a bit and shook his head as he went to clean up all the plates and put away the extra food. He knew that she was nervous. Almost as nervous as he was just for different reasons. He figured she was nervous because he was her first partner and she wanted to impress him somehow. But he didn't know how to tell her she didn't need to do anything special for him. She just needed to be herself. That's all he wanted. For him. He was nervous because she was...well..she was just so beautiful it almost hurt to look. When they finished and she asked if he'd like to join her he gave her a small smile and then gave a small nod. "I'd love to join you Alice."

Alice

Alice smiled and quickly dragged Jason outside, oblivious that she was holding his hand. She was so excited to just gaze at the stars and name all the constellations. Breathing deeply, she showed off her magnificent white wings, stretching it a little before smiling towards him. "Ready?" she asked, still holding his hand before hugging him and flying up to the roof.

As soon as their feet touched the roof, Alice was blushing really hard and held him close to her for a little longer, wanting to warm herself with his warmth. She looked in his eyes and suddenly became lost' mesmerized by how his eyes shine under the glow of moonlight. "Pretty" she whispered before she realized what she's doing and quickly let go of him. "U-Uhm.. I.. I'm sorry.." she stuttered, blushing madly out of embarrassment and hid her wings which is turning also turning the same shade of pink on her cheeks. "Uhm.. I was just.. uhm.."

• Love
Jason
Jason smiled a bit as she took his head and led him outside. When they were outside and she asked if he was ready he gave a quick nod and then blushed as she suddenly hugged him. When they landed he looked down into her eyes and became lost in hers as she had become lost in his own. He could just see how her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and he couldn't help but continue to stare at them. When she pulled away he understood what he was doing he blushed deeply and looked down. "n..no it's..it's ok I don't mind..I mean..your...your eyes look really nice in the moonlight.."

Kyoko
"I told you..I need a new human partner. He or she will take over the underground criminal network that we have set up and they will take over all of your old jobs and duties when you were a human. You on the other hand are free to do whatever you want. Unless I have a specific order in mind or tell you otherwise. You do however have to go out and find yourself a human partner for like I said in doing so it will increase our numbers against the angel scum that we still do battle with"
Kyoko nodded, again filled with question and concern. What was she going to do? For so long her life had been that network, and now, it was no longer hers. What could she do now? She didn't know where to start, and it was daunting as well as depressing. She sighed, she couldn't possibly find a human before she found a goal, or a plan at the very least. Could she do a new network? Something else criminal, but not the same... Prostitution? That'd dirty up some souls, but she wasn't sure it was the best of ideas.

"Okay," She said. She looked at him as he walked away, that doesn't answer what we are gonna do... "So I guess I should go... get on that?" Ask me to stay, ask me to stay!

Kathrine

Kathy gave a nod toward her new partner and crawled into her queen size bed. Looking over to her crystal one more time had a thought strike her 'I'm going to hell, most likely to suffer for the rest of time and should be scared. And yet I feel at ease.' She then turned off her light and sat in the dark.

"Good night Baalth, We'll have a good day tomorrow." Kathy then turned over and fell asleep.

Natsu
Natsu could see the conflict within her and sighed to himself. He knew that he was basically shoving her out the door with no instructions but she was a demon now and she was supposed to be a future queen of hell. She needed to figure out how to do things on her own. But he couldn't just abandon her like this. Not this easily anyways. He gently takes her hand and stops her from leaving and then looks down into her eyes "no not yet Kyoko I'd like you to stay with me for a bit longer. This way I can spend a bit more time with you and I can help you figure out how your going to find your human partner"

Grace
The morning sun peaked its way through the window into the room. Feeling the sun warm on her face, Grace started to open her soft, blue eyes. Having a warm body next to her, Grace wanted to go back to sleep but then remembered the promise she made to Dailmli the night before. Getting up and stretching her arms, legs and wings, Grace tried to wake her partner.

"Dailmli, wake up. You have things to do today and I want to see you off. Come on silly!" Grace between shaking his shoulder, tickled his Dailmli's nose with her feathers.

@RinCavalia

Status
Not open for further replies.