Angels vs Demons IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason
Jason smiled a bit as she took his head and led him outside. When they were outside and she asked if he was ready he gave a quick nod and then blushed as she suddenly hugged him. When they landed he looked down into her eyes and became lost in hers as she had become lost in his own. He could just see how her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and he couldn't help but continue to stare at them. When she pulled away he understood what he was doing he blushed deeply and looked down. "n..no it's..it's ok I don't mind..I mean..your...your eyes look really nice in the moonlight.."
Alice

Alice blushed even more as she heard his flattering words, her heart beating even faster with every second passed. This is the first time someone complimented her about her eyes. "uhm.. ah.. t-thank you, I guess" she mumbled before looking up at the stars, trying to hide everything she's feeling. The stars twinkle brightly at the night sky as if happy that the two of them is under it, the clouds almost gone and the moon so full it creates a romantic atmosphere. "Wow.." she said breathlessly, the stars shining like the're no tomorrow. "I've never seen the stars like this before" she said, sitting on the roof before smiling.​

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason looks up at the stars and swallows hard before he sits down next to her. He was happy to be here. To be with her. He swallows hard again and glances at her a few times. Each time he glanced at her his blush only got worse. After a few moments he hesitantly set his hand over one of hers as he stared up at the night sky "..I'm glad I met you Alice..I only hope that our time together will be happy ones and that we'll be able to make lots of memories like this."

"I'm glad I met you too" she said sneaking a glance at him and letting her hands intertwine with his. Alice's heart is beating loudly, an evident blush visible in her cheeks. "And I'll try my best to only let happy memories happen between us. I swear on my wings"

For her, swearing on an angel's wings is something more important than a pinky swear and if broken, her brings will be broken as well. But she was happy that they can spend time like this together and she didn't want this moment to end.

• Love
Jason
Jason gave another small blush as she spoje. When she finished speaking he slowly turned his gaze to her again. He knew he was staring yet he couldn't bring himself to look away no matter how hard he tried to.

Alex
Alex slowly awoke from the sleep he had been in. He rubbed his eyes a bit and looked up at the ceiling and then at the sleeping form of bunny beside him. So it hadn't been a dream he thought. He started to sit up but he realized she had her arms wrapped around him so he laid back down with a sigh and decided to wait for her to wake up.

Dalimil
Dalimil groaned and rolled over as the sun shone through the windows.The next thing he knew,he was being tickled by feathers and shaking.He opened an eye to see Grace trying to wake him up.He yawned and looked at her,"Things to do?"he asked tiredly.

Grace
Grace stoped the shaking and tickling when she heard Dalimil mumble at her. She then went to cuddle up next to him as she explain.

"You have to go to your dad's work today. Silly *yawn* tho sleeping a bit longer sounds nice too. When is your dad coming to wake you up?" As she said this, Grace heard movement down stairs and smelt coffee brewing as well.

Alice​
Feeling Jason looking at her, she turned her head to face him and looked him straight in the eyes, lost in it once again. There was this tension between them that she cannot conclude, something that seems to make her lean towards her. She was now face to face with Jason, the tip of her nose touching his as she stared into his magnificent eyes. "Why are you so beautiful?" she whispered before glancing as his luscious lips then back to his eyes, waiting for an answer, expecting for something.
Bunny​
Bunny felt Alex waking up but she didn't budge. She was having a nice sleep dreaming about her chasing carrots and biting their heads off. She was having fun, smiling like an idiot during her sleep. As Alex tried to sit up, Bunny held him even closer to her, her hug getting tighter in a possessive manner but not to the brink of hurting him. She was enjoying his warmth, and she had no intention of letting him go. Well, at least not yet.

"Baby carrot.." she mumbled, nuzzling her face to his chest, dreaming about him dressed as a carrot "I love you.."

Jason
Jason blushed deeply at her words and stared into her eyes. "I..uh...i think you have it backwards..I'm the handsome one..your the one that's so beautiful it hurts to look at you..but thank you all the same" as he spoke his head and gently moved closer their lips now only a few centimeters apart.

Alex
Alex looked at her and gave a soft chuckle at her words and actions although they did bring a soft blush to his cheeks. Was she really saying that she loved him? Or was she saying that she loved teasing him? He didn't know either way and part of him wanted to know while another part didn't at all. So he just decided to lay there until she woke up

Alice
"No.. I'm far from beautiful..." she whispered softly, her lips brushing with his. There are so awfully close that one little nudge would make them kiss. Her hand is still intertwined with his while the other cupped his face. She was feeling something odd that she likes it. As if she's playing with fire and taunting danger. "Are you going to kiss me?" she asked all of a sudden, her words coming out breathlessly,

Bunny
"Baby carrot.." she mumbled once again, rolling over to the opposite side and removing her arms around Alex. She had never been so happy and contented in her sleep since she cuddled with her first client. Was it because she cuddled with Alex yesterday? or was it because she is having feelings for him? She didn't know and she didn't care.​

• Love
Jason
Jason blushed hard at ger sudden question. Was he going to kiss her? Did he want to kiss her? Did..she want him to kiss her? He swallowed hard and slowly asked her "d..do you want me to kiss you?" If she said yes he honestly didn't know what he would do. He mentally kicked himself. Of course he knew what he'd do he'd kiss her of course. Who would pass up the chance to kiss a beautiful girl like her?

Alex
Alex sighed a bit in relief as she let him go. He quickly climbed our of bed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He started making up some eggs and bacon and soon the smell was wafting through the house. Alex wasn't a hundred percent sure if Bunny needed to eat or not but he'd make enough for the two of them. He just hoped that her stomach wasn't a bottomless pit.

Last edited:
Alice
Alice closed her eyes, her heart beating loudly as she said the word "Yes.." allowing him to kiss her. She knew what she's doing is wrong yet it felt so right. Will the heavens forgive her for tainting her lips? She doesn't care anymore for all she wanted was the feeling and taste of his soft pink lips into hers.

Alex
Bunny stirred in her sleep as the smell of bacon and eggs filled the air. Yawning and rubbing her eyes off of sleep, she lazily made her way to the bathroom to clean herself before going to the kitchen. "Morning" she greeted, hugging him from behind and resting her chin on his shoulders before kissing his neck. She needed a dose of Alex's emotions, and she want him to blush.​

Jason
Jason blushed a bit more and stared into her eyes for just a moment longer. Once he heard her say yes he looked down at her lips and swallowed hard. It only took another small moment before he closed the distance between their lips and kissed her softly and fully on the lips. As he kissed her he closed his eyes and gently pulled her closer to him.

Alex
Alex blushed slightly as she walked up behind him and pressed herself into him. He looked at her from over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "morning Bun bun." He then turned his attention back to the food to make sure it didn't burn. He knew she was trying to mess with him again and he wasn't going to give her the pleasure of doing so. Not yet anyway. He knew she had her ways to get a rise out of him but he didn't want to make it easy for her.

Alice
When Alex kissed her, her brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout her entire body. The kiss was magical, divine, holy; something she haven't experienced before. Alice was addicted but needed to pull away to breathe. Staring into his eyes with an evident blush on her cheeks, all she can say is "Wow.."

Bunny
"Ohh~ how I love to hear bun bun from you~" she purred, pressing herself on him even more, letting her breasts press on his back. She wasn't sure if she's really messing with him or her emotions are taking control of her actions but she didn't care for she was having fun. "Bacons and egg for breakfast? hmm.. tasty but I bet you're must tastier than that.. don't you think?~"

• Love
Jason
Jason stared at her with soft eyes. He couldn't believe what they had just shared. It was..one of the most magnificent things he ever experienced and he wanted to do it again. It took a lot of his will power to not launch himself at her and kiss her again but he didn't want to scare her either "..would...you object if I kissed you again Alice?"

Alex
Alex blushed slightly at her actions and words again and swallowed hard. He just stared down at the food as he tried to focus on cooking it. The last thing he wanted to eat was burnt eggs and bacon. The last words she said to him surprised him a little bit and he turned his gaze towards her in question "um..what exactly do you mean that I'd taste better?"

Alice
Alice just nodded, staring deep into his eyes. No words could describe what she's feeling right now and all she wanted is to be kissed again, and again and again. Of course, there is something bugging her for she knew that this is forbidden and could send her to hell but she need to live her life, to have some thrill and danger caused by others and not just by demons. Smiling, she leaned in once again, waiting for him to kiss her again.

Bunny
"Oh you know what I mean~" she purred, nibbling his ear playfully and running her hands along his body. "I'll give you a hint.. A three letter word that starts with S and ends in X. Still don't know it?~"

Jason
Jason swallowed hard and closed his eyes and kissed her again pulling her body closer to his own. He didn't pull her so close as to hurt her but he held her close enough that their bodies were pressed against each other. As he kissed her he gently reached up and his hands would lightly stroke the pure white feathers on her wings. He knew they were real already but a part of him just wanted to touch them again to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

Alex
Alex blushed hard and shivered a bit as she nibbled on his ear and ran her hands across his body. He really didn't know if she was playing with him or not and that's what scared hiim the most. He bet money he could spend a hundred years with her and he would still never be able to guess what she was after. He closed his eyes a bit and swallowed hard. He knew what she was talking about now. "I'm..trying to figure out if your being serious or if your just messing with me again.."

Dalimil
Dalimil yawned,"He'll probably be here any moment.You should probably get in your crystal."he said softly to her and smiled.This felt nice to tell the truth.Just having someone to wake up to that wasn't yelling at him.

Grace
Grace made a pout, she knew that she needed to go but it was so small! Giving one more stretch, Grace curled up and went into her crystal. Speaking in Dailmli's mind Grace yawned.

"Have a nice breakfast~ I'm gonna think of cake flavors I want later!"

Dalimil
Dalimil chuckled and nodded.That's when his father burst in,"Dalimil,wake up.It's going to be a long day."Dalimil grumbled,"Good morning to you too."he sighed,"I'll be down in a minute."With that his father left,almost stomping out,"God,what a lovely mood he's in,and it's not even 8 o'clock yet."He got up and grabbed his nice clothes.Not exactly a suit,but almost a casual suit.

Grace giggled again

"Reminds me of Micheal's one partner, if he didn't have his coffee he'd be on a rampage. Oh, and there was Sally, she use to say she eat children if they got between her and her morning coffee." Grace's voice had lots of laughter in it. Thankfully Micheal was a pleasant person in the morning, if not Grace may have been afraid of mornings. What with the power of lighting and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.