Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihail
He smiled and looked at her,"Yeah.I might tell you if you are nice to me."he teased and then looked away,"Your mother was very important to me.She was a mother to me as well.I would have done anything to save her,but she begged me to stay so I could protect you."He heaved a very heavy sigh,"Who knew you would be so...well...."He shook his head and held out his hand,"Mihail.You can call me Mihail."

Dalimil
He nodded with her explanation and smiled,"I'll keep you safe."he said.He got up,"Good to know something is out there that's trying to kill me,might actually give me something to do."he joked.​

Grace

"Well technically they want to kill me, but if it makes it more fun for you if they want you dead than okay."
Grace said in a cheery tone. Grace then jumped from the futon to Dalimil's bed, landing with a soft thud. Then she laid out on it with a big grin on her face.

"Can we play tomorrow or are you going to be busy? I can nap so it's okay." Whenever Dalimil couldn't spend time with, Grace tried to nap but sometimes she would people watch.

Alice
Alice noticed that Jason's blushing madly, which confuses her greatly "Eh? do you not like me wearing a maid outfit?" she asked so innocently. The dress looks decent and not overly sexually. It was rather short but not too short that you'll see her panties when she bent over. "Should I change into something else in which you prefer?" she asked once again, already feeling self conscious.

Bunny
After hearing him agree at her proposition, she cannot help but let out a squeal "YAY baby carrot!!!" she pounced and hugged him, nuzzling her cheeks into his "I knew that you're going to miss me~"

She can't believe that Alex is so gullible and so easy to wrap around her fingers. A few more and he'll be a slave to me she thought to herself evilly. Running towards the bedroom and quickly removing her clothes, leaving her only in her underwear, she jumped on the bed and covered herself up, readying herself to sleep "I knew that you prefer to share the bed so I won't mind. Just keep your hands to yourself okay?~" she said with a wink, teasing him even more.​

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason quickly shook his head and swallowed hard "no..no no..its..not that I don't like you wearing a maid outfit.." He mumbles softly under his breath "it..looks good..really good.." he shakes his head again and looks back at her "its..just uh..you don't have to clean my house for me..and..uh..I..I just want you to be comfortable.." He rubs the back of his head "look uh...if we're going to be partners I just want you to know that..you don't have to do anything special for me ok? we're equals here..nothing more and nothing less..I guess what I'm trying to say is were friends."

Alex
Alex rolled his eyes and followed her into the bedroom. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the ground. He had rock hard muscles and scars all over his body from countless fights he had gotten into and beatings he had taken from his father. He said nothing as he slid under the covers and laid beside her. He rolled onto his side his back facing her as he pulled the covers up to his shoulder. "If anyone has to worry about someone touching someone else I believe it's me worrying about you molesting me while I sleep" He knew that the girl or demon or whatever she was thought she was wrapping him around her fingers but he wasn't so easily fooled. He wanted answers plain and simple so he'd play her game until he got them.

Alice

Alice instantly blushed at his compliment "T-thank you.." She was still feeling a bit self-conscious but she just shrugged it off. If wearing a maid outfit will make him happy, then so be it. "B-but I am comfortable with this.. I j-just want you to be happy that's all" she mumbled shyly twiddling with her fingers "B-besides, I promised to protect you from everything, including dust and rats" she beamed and started to walk around the halls "Don't worry about me okay?"

Bunny

Bunny rolled over to his side, facing him with a smirk "Aww come on. As if you don't want me to molest you~" she teased, giggling a bit and poking his nose "but don't worry, you're still a baby carrot so I won't take advantage of you while you sleep." She was surprised at how toned his body was and held herself back to just run her fingers around his chest. That would be molesting him she thought to herself. A bright idea popped into her mind and without a second thought, she was cuddling him and nuzzling her cheek to his chest, her legs tangled with his "So warm~"

Jason
Jason swallows hard and rubs his eyes "your going to worry about me all the time though aren't you? It's only fair I should worry about you a little as well" He looks at her and smiles a bit and then looks around "if you really want to clean I won't stop you but it's not necessary for you to do so. Although..either way whether it's necessary or not thank you..I really appreciate it" He smiles again and then gestures for her to follow him. He then goes to the kitchen and opens a closet door that was filled with cleaning supplies "anything you could want to use to clean with is right in here..use whatever you want"

Alex
Alex pauses when he feels her cuddling up to him. He looks down at her and raises an eyebrow and then shakes his head "what the heck are you doing?" He did his best to untangle his legs from her own but that only proved to get his legs more tangled up with hers. He sighed a bit in annoyance and then shook his head "your crazy you know that? and stop calling me baby carrot I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself. I'm a grown man by human standards so your...demon standards don't apply to me." He closes his eyes and shakes his head. He thought about something for a second and then chuckled a bit "if you were my dad's..partner..did you call him baby carrot all the time too? or is that just me?" He couldn't help but find the idea that she might have called his dad baby carrot funny it would have explained his strong dislike for carrots.

Bunny

She giggled at his reaction "I'm cuddling you silly!" she replied, trying to annoy him and it looks like it worked! She could feel him trying to untangle his legs but failed, making her smile a little. Leaning closely to his ear, she tried to tease him even more "But you are a baby. You're my baby carrot~" she whispered seductively. She was having so much fun teasing him that she bit her lip just to hide her giggles but failed miserably upon hearing about his dad "Pfft!! your dad is a broccoli not a carrot!! He hated carrots because I kept throwing it at him whenever I find one" she laughed, unable to control her giggles "Aww man. Those were the good times! Unfortunately, he died but who cares? I have you now!!" she exclaimed, cuddling to him even more

Alice

Alice just smiled at how thoughtful he is and followed him to the kitchen and into the cleaning closet. "Thank you" she mumbled and started to grab a bucket of cleaning supplies. She really want to take care of him and she's used to cleaning so it's not a big deal for her. Starting at the kitchen, she furiously wiped the floors, kitchen counters and cabinets. She made sure that every nook and cranny is free from dust and everything must be sparkling clean. She was rather fast when it comes to cleaning, being an angel and all and whenever she need to reach something high, her wings helped her. She was happy, contented even that she can put a smile on Jason's face. After cleaning the whole kitchen, she started to clean the hallways, then the living room. She didn't care if she's sweating and tired, all that mattered to her is making him happy.​

• Love
Jason
Jason would watch her clean for a few minutes before he realized that he was watching her clean more to just stare at her. This caused him to blush a bit and he quickly shook his head to clear it. He silently whispered something to himself before he would go into the kitchen and open the fridge. He looked through it for a few moments before he took out an apple and bit into it. It was almost time for dinner so he would be cooking shortly but he wanted to hear Alice's input. Did Angels even need to eat? He wondered to himself. He then shrugged and sat down at the table in the dining room and munched away at his apple. While he was doing this he was gently tapping a new rhythm out on his leg for a new song he was trying to write but he was having a hard time coming up with the rest of the way he wanted it to go.

Alex
Alex rolled his eyes. "I know what your doing I meant why are you doing it? I thought I told you not to molest me while I was sleeping" When she gave him the answer about his dad he raised an eyebrow at that "so..do you call all of your "partners" by vegetables or only the ones that you really like?" He didn't really care either way all that he cared about was getting the answers he wanted and if it was possible get her away from him. If the latter wasn't possible then he would do what he could to make the most of it. She's a demon wasn't she? that meant that she had mystical powers that could help him achieve his goals in life the only question would be if she would help him do it.

Alice

Alice felt someone's watching her which made her stop for a while. Turning around, she saw that Jason was just standing there, watching her as if a cheetah stalking a gazelle. She just smiled at his behavior, shrugging off the weird feeling and just continued cleaning the place. After making sure that she finished cleaning everything, she looked at the clock and noticed that it's nearly dinner time. "Oh Gosh.." she exclaimed, quickly returning the cleaning materials back to the closet and abruptly tied a frilly apron around her waist. She needed to cook dinner for him. Humans need to eat right? Checking the fridge and then the cupboards for ingredients, she then asked Jason who was tapping his legs "What do you want for dinner?" she shyly ask, an evident blush creeping on her cheeks. She realized that she's acting like a housewife, cleaning the house and cooking dinner which greatly made her heart pound, a weird feeling coming from her chest.

Bunny

Bunny rolled her eyes, cuddling him even more and making sure that there is no space coming between them. She had never cuddled with her partner before so this is a new experience for her. "I am not molesting you... and don't act like you don't like it!!" she exclaimed, smirking lightly. She can hear his heart pounding like a wild drum and his muscles relaxing around her. She didn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that he liked it, even for a tiny bit. "And no, I don't call all my partners vegetables, only the ones who I really like so no need to get jealous~" she teased, giving him an eskimo kiss and then nuzzling her cheek to his chest. She was being touchy but he was just so warm!!! Besides, who wouldn't want to cuddle?? "You know.. I got this weird feeling that we'll eventually fall in love with each other." she mumbled more to herself than to him and then giggled at the idea "Pfft.. nevermind. As if I'll fall in love with you.."

• Love
Jason
Jason smiled when he heard her call out to him for what he wanted for dinner. He should have known that she was going to try and make dinner for him instead. He got up and walked into the kitchen and looked at her. He couldn't help but blush again when he looked at her and then he quickly shook his head again. Damn what was wrong with him? He couldn't look at her for a second without blushing like crazy. "I um..i was actually going to ask you the same thing Alice but I didn't want to interrupt your cleaning." He walks over to the fridge and opens it again "do Angels even eat? because I know that your not like humans or anything but..I assume you have basic needs like eating and sleeping too right?" He looks over at her "I can make dinner for us Alice don't worry"

Alex
Alex sighed and shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. Why me? he thought to himself. He looked back down at her and shook his head "I won't admit to liking it or disliking it. and technically you are molesting me. Your touching me in a romantic/sexual way without my consent which means your molesting me. Now will I continue to complain? maybe. Will I do anything about it? No because i know you'll continue to cuddle me whether I tell you to stop or not. and lucky me I get to be a baby carrot because you like me super." There was no hiding the sarcasm in his voice in that last statement. When she made her comment about the two of them falling in love with each other he did blush slightly but he just stared straight ahead "yeah..as if we could ever fall for each other..I mean..why would a human and a demon fall in love with each other?."

Last edited:

Alice

As soon as she saw Jason blushed, she blushed too, not knowing why. What is wrong with me? she asked herself thoughtfully, watching him open the fridge and ask her a question "Uhm.. yeah. Angels do eat and sleep. We may be supernatural beings but we function just like humans, but only with supernatural powers" she explained, walking closer him "A-are you sure about making dinner? I mean.. I can do it if you want.. I won't mind at all"

Bunny

She grumbled before letting him go, turning her back towards him and facing the other side of the bed "I AM NOT MOLESTING YOU and fine. If you don't like it then I won't cuddle you" she pouted, already missing his warmth "Stupid baby carrot. I vowed on Satan's grave that I will never fall for the likes of you." Sometimes, she really can't understand herself. One minute she wanted to tease him and the next she wanted to cuddle with him. Just what is wrong with her? Sighing deeply, she kept her mouth shut and closed her eyes, trying to ignore Alex's presence.​

Jason
Jason looks over his shoulder at Alice and smiles before giving her a small nod. "I'm sure you just spent all that time cleaning it's only fair that I make you dinner to make up for it. Just because your my guardian angel doesn't mean you have to do everything for me right?" He turns back to the fridge and takes out a few things and sets them on the counter "if you want to help though I won't turn it away. Besides I always thought that doing something with someone else is always more fun then doing it alone."

Alex
Alex smiles a bit and lays his head down on the pillow and closes his eyes. "alright then don't cuddle me that's your choice. and you can vow on Satan's grave all you want you might not be able to help falling for me. I am a very very sexy baby carrot after all" He chuckles a bit and yawns slightly. He didn't quite understand her but that was fine. He didn't think that he would ever be able to understand her anyways she seemed way to complicated to understand. It really made him wonder how her and his father got along or even worked together.

Alice

She blushed at him, thinking that they'll be like husband and wife if she helped him but quickly shook her head. "I am her guardian, therefore I must do my duty" she mumbled to herself and tried to calm down her pounding heart, walking towards the kitchen counter and started peeling vegetables. "Thank you for your concern but I can still help you. The cleaning wasn't really that hard." she said with a smile and continued her work.

Bunny

She just bit her lip as he mentioned him being a sexy carrot "So you do admit that your a carrot~" she snickered, trying her best to hold in her laughter. "You're the first one to ever admit that.." she snickered even more, covering her mouth to stop her laughter. She find it so funny that for over a hundred of years, he's the first one to admit the nickname she had given her.​

• Love
Beelzebub
Beelzebub, the so called king of lies was now waiting to be spread hate and war upon the Angels and Man, "Mankind's souls will be mine for the taking " He said, he then began to think of the new current leader of Hell "Natsu . . . I will personally destroy you myself and reclaim my rightful throne " He then raises his fist to the sky "You hear me Satan . . . i will reclaim my rightful throne and rule the three kingdoms as a God, just as you wished to be! " He then laughs like a maniac.

Jason
Jason gave her a small nod and swallowed hard as he focused on his own preparation. He had taken out some hamburger and was in the process of frying it up in a pan. He had figured tacos would be a good meal for the both of them. He glanced over at her and swallowed hard as he felt another blush rise to his cheeks. Seriously? what was going on with him? He had only just met her but yet..no matter what he did he couldn't stop blushing whenever he looked at her. When he got close to her his heart started pounding in his chest. Why? He shook his head. He didn't understand any of this especially these feelings he was discovering. ".just because your my guardian doesn't mean you have to stand on my every single need and desire..I don't want you to feel like you have to do something for me.."

Alex
Alex rolled his eyes. He figured that he would be the first one to ever say something like had just said but he didn't really care."I'm not saying I'm a carrot I'm just saying...well...I don't know what I'm saying but I'm not a carrot!" He shook his head and sighed. He knew no matter what he said she wouldn't let that drop. He had practically bent himself over for her and now she was about to drive the point home. "look..we're supposed to be...partners or whatever right? so..what does that mean exactly? can you at least help me out with understanding that? I just don't see why you need me. You've got all your magical mumbo jumbo it doesn't make any sense to bring a mortal human into the mix"

Ren opened the door to her room "You're dismissed. I'll be ready in 15 minutes. Notify my father." she said authoritatively as she got inside and closed the door almost ignoring the maid's answer "Yes, mistress." 'Of course you will. You're paid for it.' she thought rolling her eyes. Was it really this her brother Ioria's ineheritance? She loved it. Of course she'd prefer her brother was still alive but she didn't really mind shouldering all that responsabilities in his place. She was born for that: Ioria and Ren, light and shadow, death and life; The long haired blond girl got out of her long blue dress and just in her underwear reached the walk-in closet to choose her outfit. After a couple of minutes Ren got out with a suit: fit, cigarette cut blue trousers, white shirt and blue jacket, she got dressed quikly and looked at her reflection: her blond hair was to be left down and her figure was slender but enhanced in the right places. 'Still 5 minutes' she thought calmly brushing her hair. The girl got into a pair of blue, not too high, heels and walked to her beside table to take her phone and USB. She had to lecture on finance, her least liked subject but it was for the sake of her family. She was trained as strictly, if not more strictly, as her brother: she could manage something like that easily. Wiping the corner of her eyes, her brother died just a month before, she took her phone noticing a black gleam near it. There she noticed a cartilage earring, to be set in three spots of the ear kept together by some chains: a black enchanting cristal bead hanged from the lowest one, while some charms hanged from the others: when was it put there, and by who? Her room was off-limits for almost anyone, even so... someone entered and put it there "I'll have to find out who got in my room, but not now." she said before putting her phone and USB in the purse and stepping toward the door.

Baal Ze-bub
Beelzebub cringed when she ignore the crystal he was in " I'll show her what she's missing " Beelzebub's crystal began to glow extremely bright and in fast flash of light and a shower of black feathers Beelzebub appeared behind Ren before she get's the chance of getting out and miss the opportunity of an surprise "At long last, all will fear me and rejoice " He said in a might voice.

Dalimil
Thought about it.He would never let anyone hurt Grace.She was too sweet of a girl,well she was an angel, but still.He sighed,"I have to go to work with my Dad for a while.You'll have to been in your crystal."he said and looked at her,"But after that we can play."he chuckled and walked over to his bed and sat down,watching her.

Grace

Grace rolled around, then went to grab Dalimil from behind. With him laying down, Grace cuddled up to Dalimil, rubbing her face on his chest.

"So warm~ So comfy too! I understand, I'll nap while you're at work. If my wings were a bit bigger, we could go flying. Oo how about cake? And we can play with kids in the park, they must be wondering where I've been. I can't forget to talk to Michael either." Grace's face scrunch up trying to think of everything she wanted to do. All the while she was cuddling Dalimil happily and sleepily.

Alice

Alice was too busy preparing the fruits for her Trifle dessert that she's oblivious that there was a blushing boy next to her and she just got into her cooking zone. She was too focused making each strawberry slices symmetrical and perfect that she sliced her finger when he spoke "Ow!" she yelp, sucking the blood of her finger. She got startled at his voice, forgetting that she's in the kitchen with someone "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry..." she apologized, not catching what he just said. "Uhm.. what did you say again?" She was beyond embarrassed for her behavior. First she sliced her finger and now she didn't catch what he just said. Just what is happening to her? Her heart was pounding loudly and her hands suddenly feeling clammy. Is she sick? Why is she feeling this way every time she steals a glance of him? Fidgeting a little and just staring at her wounded finger, waiting for him to say anything.

Bunny

Bunny giggled at his reaction about him being a carrot and turned around to face him. "Aww~ you're not a carrot. You're a baby carrot" she stressed, biting her lip to stop the giggles. As he asked her a bunch of questions, she let out a heavy sigh. It looks like he's really persistent about knowing her purpose. "It's simple really. You die for me and I die for you, as simple as that" she answered sitting up, already not liking where the conversation is going "We demons...even if we have powers... we need humans as our energy source" she mumbled, clutching her chest as she remembered all her partner's death, including Alex's father "The hatred in their hearts empower us and in return we protect them...These past few years.. I..I.. I failed to protect them.." She was already feeling bad, her fun and teasing side already gone and replaced by melancholy and anger. "Anyway, enough about that. I'm going to sleep in the couch." she declared, jumping out of the bed and going to the living room to sleep on the couch.

Contrary to popular belief, Bunny has a heart. She has emotions too and feels loneliness and pity whenever her partner dies and get replaced. She hated how she failed protecting her partners for hundreds of years. She knew she's capable of protecting them, but her partner's foolishness always put them in danger, which she cannot control. She lie herself in the couch, feeling a little cold from the lack of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.