Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalimil
Dalimil smiled softly,bit there was a small blush.He hadn't really been this close to a girl before,but he would deal with it and cuddle her.He listened to he ramble on.He spoke up,"We can go and talk with Micheal after some cake,how does that sound?"he asked.

Ren heard a voice behind her and stopped with a hand on the handle. It was a deep, male voice and its owner couldn't possibly have been in the room before now. Where could he have been hidden? Ren got a deep breath and then spoke, without turning "I don't know who you are, I don't know why you're here, but if you think you can enter the Stride heir's room and think of getting out alive... you're highly mistaken" she said with a calm voice. Of course she was trained to seem calm under every kind of pressure "AND, I'd suggest you lower your tone if you don't want to be found so soon" she added still facing the door. Her mind was working at the speed of light in order nt to fall under the pressure and, even if from the outside it couldn't be noticed, Ren's inner self was just crawling somewhere in terror.

Grace
Grace kept her hold on Dalimil as she drifted to sleep. With a sleepy nod she responded to his plan.

"That sounds good -yawn- let's do that."
Shortly after Grace's breathing even out and she made soft snores. She felt safe and warm so Grace fell asleep quickly.

Beelzebub
Beelzebub was amused and irritated at the same time, no mortal has ever did that to him and lived to see the light of day "You dare threathen me, ME A GOD " Beelzebub raised his voice, wanting to irritate the girl infront of him.

|Ren|
Ren gripped the handle, she WAS scared by that man behind her but as long as she didn't turn, the man couldn't tell she was almost in panic. "My family follows a God and one alone" she said with a firm voice "Money" she added. "Again, I don't know who you are nor how you got inside. But I'd suggest you get back from where you got in. If you need money, I don't have any in my room." all the blonde girl could think of was how to get him out without struggling... could she manage?

Jason
Jason practically ignored her question as he noticed that she had cut herself. He walks over to her and looks into her eyes for a moment before he gently takes her hand to look at the cut on her finger. He couldn't believe how soft her hands felt in his own. He blushed a bit then. Why did he keep having these thoughts? Why was it every time he looked at her his heart leaped up from his chest and into his throat. He focused his attention back to the cut on her finger. It wasn't deep nor was it very long but still a band aid would be helpful. He gently pulls her to one of the cubboards and opens it and pulls out a small box. After taking the box out he shakes it a bit to take out a band aid before he gently placed it around the cut on her finger. When that was done he looked back up into her eyes "are..you ok?"

Alex
Alex listened to her speak and sighed as she suddenly left. Clearly she didn't like talking about her past partners and everything that had happened. He didn't know exactly what happened with his father but clearly his mother got involved somehow that or she got caught in the cross fire which was how she was killed as well. But what was it that killed his father? who was it? He clenched his jaw a bit in anger. He didn't know why the demons needed humans it didn't make much sense but he did know this he wanted to find who killed his father and kill him. His father was a bastard and a criminal but he was still his father. He got up and walked back out into the living room and crossed over to her and sat down next to her "look..I understand you don't like talking about your past..if that's the case I'll respect that" He looks at her "I'll be your partner and I'll do what I can to help..but just know that I want the power to kill the one that is responsible for my fathers death when the time comes"

Beelzebub
Beelzebub laughed at her statement "this is why some humans go down to hell" He then goes near her and said "I don't need money, I need a . . . a partner to do something 'Fun' "He whispered to her.

Dalimil
Dalimil smiled.He felt protective over Grace.If these demons wanted to get near her,they would get a mouthful of steel.He didn't know why he feel this protective.Maybe it was because she reminded him of a little sister,or the fact that he was her protector.He gently pet her head as she slept and felt asleep.

Alice

Her heart began to pound even faster when he looked her in the eyes for a moment and felt like her chest is about to burst. The contact of his skin to hers sent electricity all over her body and shivers running up and down her spine. She was perplexed, baffled even that she's having strange feelings she haven't felt before for hundreds of years. After her wound was taken care of he looked into her eyes again. What is up with her? She cannot look away from his captivating eyes, as if she was trapped by it and just wanting to stare at him all day. She stared at him for a few seconds before she formulated her answer, stuttering a bit at how nervous she's feeling all of a sudden "A-Ah.. I-I'm fine.. Yeah.. No need to worry" she assured, hiding her hands. The cut wasn't deep so she's sure that it will heal tomorrow. She didn't like being taken care of. She is an angel, she is the one who takes care not the one who should be taken care of. "Uhm... thank you" she mumbled, a blush creeping down her face as she looked away from him and continued her cooking, ignoring the small wound on her finger.

Bunny

She felt another presence but she completely ignored it, burying her face in a pillow to prevent him from seeing her face. She cannot let him see her sad or any other emotions except her being bubbly and teasing. She's a demon for Lucifer's sake! Emotions should be something demons lack. "Are you sure about your decision?" she asked after hearing him, her face still buried. She was shocked that he's willing to be her partner after she said that she failed to protect her previous ones. True that she can feel the hatred and anger inside his heart which Bunny finds delectable but is she willing to see another partner being killed? "Look, Alex...." she stated, sitting up from her position and faced him, staring deeply into his eyes with her eyes filled with mixed emotions. She was happy that he'll be her partner but a sudden pain in her chest tugged at her heart, knowing that there's a possibility that he'll be killed. "Why so sudden? I mean.. a minute back there you sounded like you hate the idea but now.." she trailed off, not really sure of what to say. Her emotions are all messed up and she knew that its clearly showing in her eyes but she didn't care anymore. She wanted him to not regret his decision "Are you certain about this? I can give you what you want, as long as you give mine. But I must warn you that once the deal is done you can never go back. Are we clear?"

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason swallows hard and slowly nods before he gently let's her hands go "a.alright sorry just..wanted to make sure you were ok" he rubs the back of his head before he quickly went back to prepping the food for dinner. She was so innocent it was almost hard to look at her from fear that he might..taint her somehow. He still didn't get what was so special about him he didn't even quite understand everything that was going on but..he would be there for her. And he would protect her as much as she would protect him.

Alex
Alex looks back into her eyes with nothing but conviction. He knew what he wanted and he wanted revenge for his father and to make his dreams a reality and teaming up with her was the best way to go about it "first let me start by saying I've never hated the idea of being your partner I was annoyed with the fact you weren't answering my questions. Second this is what I want I understand there is no going back and if my soul is dammed to hell for all eternity for helping you..well then I'll be with my father again in hellpossibly my mother too but who can say" he gently pokes her forehead "I want straight answers from now on though if we're going to be partners I need to know the facts of what exactly I need to do and what we're facing"

Alice

She could feel the awkward atmosphere in the air which made her even more nervous and fidgety. Alice then began arranging the Trifle dessert and put in the fridge to cool. "D-Do you need any help?" she asked, taking a quick glance at Jason before blushing. She can't understand why she's feeling like this around him. She can't even think straight whenever she can see him staring at her of her staring at him. Her mind is going crazy and crazier by the minute "Uhm.. d-do y-you f-feel...weird w-when I'm around?" she suddenly blurted. She didn't want Jason to lose his focus or rather feel this way. If he was feeling the same way as her wouldn't that distract him from his daily lives? As a guardian, she didn't want that but as a girl, there is a hint of desire that she wanted to be the one who is always on his mind.

Bunny

Bunny rubbed her forehead after being poked. She didn't expect him to be so...kind to her. She knew that she's been annoying him all day but she didn't expect him to take it so easily. Smiling softly she answered "I'll try my best to give you straight answers, demon's promise" Whenever Bunny says "demon's promise" it really means that she'll do anything to fulfill it. She is a demon true to her word and will never back down "Can we talk about this in the morning?" she asked, leaning her forehead on his shoulder and shivering a little from the cold. "I'm really really tired and I need sleep. I may be a demon but we function just like humans." she stated, her voice sounding sleepy "Can you carry me to bed?"

Baalth
@AmerillaRose

Baalth had spent some time already observing the little girl that he had taken control of. Amusing - that's the word he'd use to describe it. Her mother was... obedient - that was the one and only advantage to her.Baalth had to, quite reluctantly, admit that the human worms were not exactly the same as pawns to move on a chessboard. Katherine 's mother had been incredibly cowardly and almost unable to do evil. Every time he wanted something done, if only it involved a little bit of danger or doing something outside the law, he would have to use all his craftiness and persuasiveness, which were A LOT.

So yeah, he could just return to his original form and search for a new puppet... or he could give that little brat a try - she wasn't all too pathetic after all, was she - she certainly had some nerves. And, apparently, he would have to talk to her sometime already, if he didn't want her to sell off his crystal... not that the latter wasn't incredibly amusing as well - driving all his "owners" crazy was something quite funny - he had done it to Katharine's mom, even though unwillingly, leading her to an earlier grave.

"Now... scream!" he whispered in a joking, yet quite startling way into her mind - his whisper directly piercing Katherine's skull just at the moment she started getting sleepy. He couldn't resist laughing, both in her mind and with his real voice, filling the entire room with a spooky echo "Just how terrified are you, little worm? And yes, this is happening, fool." he asked, still laughingly.

Last edited:
Katherine

Kathy was almost asleep, thinking of how to reason with her father when a voice came booming in her head. Pulling a pocket knife from under her pillow, Kathy looked around for the voice.

"Okay, who are you and why are you in my room? If you come out calmly we can talk, I won't call the cops." Katherine said as she looked around the room, she refused to think it was in her head! As much as she loved her mother, Kathy was not crazy!

@Aleksandar

Baalth
"Call... the police?" Baalth was amused "Go ahead and do that... but don't count on getting your father convinced of that deal, after you've called the police on some ghost in the middle of the night." he chuckled, toying with the notion of how she would react to him knowing such intricate details of her life. He wasn't willing to put the card on the table yet, though - it was too much fun playing with her. "Who am I, you ask? I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth grown sharp and eyes glowing red, I am the one hiding under your stair - fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair, I am the shadow in a moonlit night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright." he almost sang that song he'd heard on TV sometime ago. As enjoyable as this was, he knew he would soon have to cut that charade - Baalth had managed to say away from the angelic wars and the demonic disputes for some centuries now, but he could sense unusual activity in this country where he had ended up. What's more, he happened to sense, just passing through the city, while still controlling Katherine's mother, an incredibly strong angelic presence near a certain human... and having sensed it, he was sure the angel had felt him as well - perhaps unable to discern who exactly he was, but that was besides the point. Baalth knew who could emit that sort of power from just his crystal - the one to whom God had bestowed some of is strength! And even if Michael hated all the demon, there had got to be a special place in his heart for Baalth - the one who had probably caused more angels to become Fallen and, consecutively, executed than anyone else in the world. Not that he was afraid or anything - hell, he was just conscious of the need to acquire something more than a pair of hands this time - just as an insurance.

Jason
Jason literally paused at her question. Did he feel weird when she was around? He looked down as he thought about it. He didn't know exactly how to answer that. Yeah he felt..strange because he was feeling emotions that he didn't recognize but he didn't exactly want to say he felt weird because of it. He felt good about the emotions in the way. They made him feel happy while at the same time nervous. After a small pause he slowly nodded his head a bit "I..I do feel a little strange with..some emotions i'm not used to feeling..but..I like the way it feels its..not like a bad weird I enjoy being around you..and I hope you enjoy being around me as well"

Alex
Alex looked at the demon girl resting her forehead against his shoulder. He didn't realize demons needed to eat and sleep just like humans he figured since they were supernatural creatures doing those things were just a luxury for them. When she asked him to carry her to bed he shrugged and unceremoniously picked her up and slung her over his shoulder like a rag doll and carried her to his room. He whistled the entire way their and would ignore any comments or threats she made to him as he unceremoniously tossed her onto the bed before he crawled up beside her climbed under the covers and laid his head down on one of the pillows. "Gnight Bun Bun" He chuckles at her nickname he came up for her. If he was going to be baby carrot she was going to be Bun Bun.

Katherine

Kathy kept looking around the room for the voice when it mentioned trying to reason with her father. How did it know that? She never written anything like that down or speak to anyone about it. 'There has to be a logical way of it knowing'. Then the voice started to sing. Almost all the fear had left her body as Kathy listened, whoever this was didn't have plans to kill or hurt her. They just wanted to mess with Kathy.

"You know I was very scared up until you started to sing. If you wanted to hurt me you would have done it by now. So with your fun out if the way, may we speak face to face? Its only fair since I entertain you a bit." Kathy sat on her bed, if she truly going to die she wanted to retain some of her dignity. Only a little, that was all she wanted.

Ren felt his whisper in her ear and his breath on her skin. Going to hell? She was already doomed to. After all she was taking her brother's place as the heir after his death. She was brought up for that purpose alone and for her, family was absolute. No fun was allowed in her life. Nothing. Even if that voice did sound sweet... no. "I have to go. When I get back I'd rather not find you here. Whoever you are." she said pushing down the handle.

Baalth

"Fiarness doesn't exist... in this or any other world, little worm." Said Baalth with his whisper-like voice. But he noted how this human, as frail as she was, actually was capable of having a real conversation with him, despite how weird and macabre he had made the entire encounter. He could only imagine what a massive percentage of her kind would have either run away, screaming, gone insane of simply fainted by now. What's more, she was trying to negotiate! Had he found an actual specimen who wasn't completely and utterly pathetic? Most certainly, she deserved him to show himself, but since when had the Perpetrator of Sin played fair? Even amongst the demons he would rarely show his true form.

And even if he wanted to show himself to her, there is only so many things a normal human can bare... and a huge demon in your room at the middle of the night was most definitely not among them. But what should he do anyway? Just lay it all on her was most likely not plausible, but this one was too clever to keep fooling around with or to consistently deceive... at least if he wanted her cooperation that was.

"You have seen me. Well, one of my forms, at least. And unless you are looking for a boyfriend, one form is as any other. Yeees, just a little more to the right, over the nightstand, bingo!" he had said the last sentence upon seeing her eyes wonder about the room, until they fell on his crystal. "Are you a religious person, Katherine?" he grinned, gauging her impediment question.

~Beelzebub~
Beelzebub was disappointed "Your no fun, babe " He mocked her as he puts his hand on the door to prevent her from escaping "I like my women with fire, why won't we join forces hmm ?" He whispered to her again with a sweet seductive voices, he needs a vessel to murder his rivals, both Angels and Demons and so he needs her.

Alice

"Of course I enjoy being around you but..." Alice can't even finish her sentence. Just what is her feelings for him? She admits that she really does feel odd but does she feels good about it or bad? She really didn't know the answer to her questions. Shaking her head and putting on a faint smile, she just grabbed some plates to set the table "...I got the same feeling too but I can't sort it out if its good or bad. Hah, it doesn't matter. What matters is you're here with me." she stated and showed him one of her brightest smiles "What ever happens, you know that you'll always be in my heart right?"

Bunny

Bunny didn't complain or say anything at all when she was carried to the bedroom. She didn't really expect him to carry her, him being stubborn and all and when he did she was surprised. "Maybe you're not the guy I thought you would be" she mumbled sleepily as she was tossed to the bed. She was even more surprised when he gave her a nickname which made her feel special. "L...you baby carrot" she slurred, cuddling him and letting out a soft smile before she drifted to sleep.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.