Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a hyperlink button. Write a bit of text, select it all as you would to make it bold, but instead click the button of a little chain and insert a copy of the link in the box that pops up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ya Linking it that way worked better then just linking it, Thanks for the help.

Hello I am new to the site and was wondering if this RP was free to join atm?
As making this an official post from me, yes it's open to join :)
Now for your character, most is good, except for a few abilities.
- Mist Veil, that requires water, and as stated in the second post under sub elements, steam and the like is an element belonging to water, supported nt fire. An air angel would not be able to manipulate water to form a cloud. Weather magic is also a combined element, though controlled by air, it needs water to support it. So this ability can not be done by him alone.
- Wind barrier, all shields are made by combining shadow and air. Though yes, he could push away and hold off things with a gust of wing, it can not be made into a full barrier or shield unless a shadow element maxes that possible.

That's it, those two can't be done as primary abilities, and the rest, you'll have to make sure he doesn't become too powerful and clear the entire field before the rest can join in ;)

It is wind barrier by name the concept is the same as making a tornado around him to change the direction or re-aim of attacks. I figured controlling air and wind would be easy to make this.

Yeah i'd say that was fair. But, it's not up to me.

I see you edited it by now, so I won't delve into it too much, but earlier you had a Wind Barrier and a Wind Veil. The wind veil was alright because it wasn't an actual shield, but how you're describing the wind barrier sounds like it was the same thing with a different name?

Anyway, as long as he doesn't create actual shields it's good. I'll bring him to the second post.

And Cassette, I'll be looking forward to it then ;)

Finishing my water master today, I hope o.o the red is throwing me off D: I want to make him all brand new and shiny and nothing like my current guy but thennn...agh fuck -.- I want to make him just like Jessabell. DAMMIT! X'D

If having two similar characters makes you feel more comfortable, then go right ahead, it's you that has to play that character after all.

If having two similar characters makes you feel more comfortable, then go right ahead, it's you that has to play that character after all.

I know haha, but I need to stretch the creative limits of my mind >.o I tend to hide in my comfort zone when I create characters because I know exactly how to play them.

I see you edited it by now, so I won't delve into it too much, but earlier you had a Wind Barrier and a Wind Veil. The wind veil was alright because it wasn't an actual shield, but how you're describing the wind barrier sounds like it was the same thing with a different name?

Anyway, as long as he doesn't create actual shields it's good. I'll bring him to the second post.

And Cassette, I'll be looking forward to it then ;)
C'est fini!

@APerfectVice do whatever makes you feel best. Expanding your character type, or sticking with something a little. Ore familiar,

@Cassette I'll go read in a bit!

@Olissa I'll probably just stick to what I had going. It's like...a mix of brooding intelligence, witty sarcasm and wouldn't-hurt-a-fly; type X'D

Haha sounds awesome XD

@Cassette It's all good, but I'm trying to have the big Chaos Creatures be very sparsely, just so you know. They've been around a little more frequent compared to 50 years ago, so I'm fine with it being there, but it's just so you know it was a rare happening.
The thing I noticed is you haven't been completely consistent with the ages? Adwin's listed at 35, but in his History there's 37 years, same for Kay, she's listed as 15, but in the History you have written 14. It's not something major XD but I noticed it :)
(And lol at the shirt) I'll place both of them among the second post when you've made up your mind about their ages ;)

@APerfectVice I like what I'm seeing of him so far by the way :)

Character Name: Ian Howick
Element:
Shadow
Appearance: Ian is 5 ft 9 in, Has silver hair and red eyes. The clothing depends on what hes doing. when hes just lounging around he wears normal things like t shirts and jeans. When hes in battle, he wears his gear and weapons. When he blacksmiths, he wears normal clothes with an apron and gloves. His wing have a smokey black color with a slight red glow when he flaps them.
History: Ian Howick is a young angel that lives for science and fun. He tends to be a bit lose and playful at times, but he can straighten up when needed. When he was younger, He lived at home with his mother and father, training to be a great warrior. His father was a master of darkness and his mother was a master of light. His father taught him how to harness and manipulate the darkness and use it as a good force. His father spent time with him, telling him a few tricks that he picked up from his father like concealing his presence and using the darkness to gain more power by creating armor. His mother taught him the way of the sword that was passed down in her family, the 6 Blade Raider. This technique involves 6 blades, 3 on the left leg and 3 on the right, to be unsheathed, swung, and re-sheathed at an insane speed. The user does this with all the blades in a series of patterns that only students and masters of the Art know She also taught him how to blacksmith and create many other things. One day they were called for battle when Ian was 12 and left him in the care of his neighbors. His mother and father were killed in combat and only pieces of them were retrieved. A soldier came back bearing his mother's 6 Blade Setup, his father's notes, and the keys to their house and forge. His mother and father planned for the day they would die in combat by training him at a young age. As soon as he turns 17 he would take the gear and keys and train to be a powerful angel again.

Years past since his parents died. He is now 19 and powerful for his rank. Ian perfected his black smithing, mastered the 6 Sword Art, and has mastered most of his power. What he doesn't get is why he cant get a grip on the Shadow Armor for some reason. He is only able to use it for 35 seconds and he sometimes looses control. He looks thru his fathers notes constantly and can't find an answer. Besides that minor flaw, Ian can put up a nice fight and often does. However, unlike other angels, hes a horrible flyer. He only uses his wings to give him a quick boost.

Theme Music:

• On a normal Day:

• When agrivated:

• When using the Shadow Armor
Voice Actor: Yuri Lowenthal (Haseo form .hack seires)
Shadow Armor:
261503-1449934_e.jpg

Attachments

• Ian Howick (Soul).jpg
    697.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry @Reyyof1, wings don't appear and disappear for these angels, so that unfortunately isn't possible. And I'm a little bit iffy on the shadow armor. Creating an actual shield belongs to a sub element, but since it's armor and not a shield I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. As long as you keep it that he can not gain actual control over it on his own, that's fine. And go easy on how much he perfects. He's only 19 after all ;)

Is this still Available for sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.