Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I shall, then I shall.
*seals all files on the past and future of the story till they are needed*
So what say you guys (and girls), does Sunday sound like a good time to start? (not that you'll have to be there right on the second, but you get my point ;) )
Sunday sounds reasonable. I'll be at the front of the queue, from camping out the night before. :)

haha, well if we're going camping why didn't you say so!
*brings in the firewood and marshmallows*

Oopsie, well I can still pretend to not know about it!
Want me to bring the Nutella as well? Chocolate Smores

Reactions: 2 people
Oh and some milk! To make hot cocoa ^-^ What's a camp night without hot cocoa

There is a possibility i wont have internet from saturday morning to wednesday afternoon, but it should be enough to post.

YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING THE MEAT!! ALL CAMPFIRES NEED MEAT! XD
And yes c: Sunday! Woo!!
So excited x3

Of course we haven't forgotten the meat! we're just starting with the dessert.

And you don't need cocoa powder for hot cocoa, Nutella works too, and saves packing another thing that could potentially spill all over the bottom of a backpack.

Raitoningu, thanks for letting me know :)

Ohh righttt :D The ancient tradition of being awesome is starting with dessert >:D

I feel so slow with my CS. I mean I keep adding onto my male one then my female one lol

@Noceur I have the same delema sometimes D: That's why, until the actual RP starts, I have a hard time getting my mind to focus on ONE character xD

*drools* D'you think we could get fillet?

You know what's 10 times better then fillet? T-bone <3 You can take the entirety of the bone in your hands and just nom on it until all the meat is gone :'3 It's heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.