Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is :)
Anything that isn't on reserved is available to be done (unless you have one on reserved already, then well that one obviously goes to you XD)

@Ollisa i fixed the wing thing. And he does need an Air angel to help control the armor but he kinda read over that in his dads notes.

By the way, @AWayToTheDawn were you still planning on making the Air Novice? It's fine if you don't want to, just wondering if I should keep it on reserved for you or not :)

and @Reyyof1, the character is good, I'll edit him into the second post. By the way, since he's a bit of a blacksmith, he's likely to know Mortimer, the Goldsmith, puny little wings, great loving and kind heart, passionate about his work. He creates the seals and limiters worn by other angels. He's an NPC.

I'd rather not, since those things take a great deal of time to make, and he wouldn't be able to go out into the battlefield then as well. Ian has a reasonably high rank, making it kind of troublesome if he isn't there fighting alongside the rest. The seal&limiter maker has tiny wings, never gained a rank, same for the people that help him in crafting the spells. Small wings, not great at fighting, and a love for making the intricate items.

@Cassette It's all good, but I'm trying to have the big Chaos Creatures be very sparsely, just so you know. They've been around a little more frequent compared to 50 years ago, so I'm fine with it being there, but it's just so you know it was a rare happening.
The thing I noticed is you haven't been completely consistent with the ages? Adwin's listed at 35, but in his History there's 37 years, same for Kay, she's listed as 15, but in the History you have written 14. It's not something major XD but I noticed it :)
(And lol at the shirt) I'll place both of them among the second post when you've made up your mind about their ages ;)

@APerfectVice I like what I'm seeing of him so far by the way :)
I was hoping it'd be a rare kinda beast anyway, so that's good.

Sorry about the ages! My brain just...I'll fix it later (since I'm using my phone right now i'll mess it more if I edit at this moment).

Also, i'm adding in some limiter info to Adwin's profile.

It's okay, sometimes things get a little out of whack when writing stuff, happens to me more than I care to admit XD

It's okay, sometimes things get a little out of whack when writing stuff, happens to me more than I care to admit XD
I know, it's so easy to just crazy-fy it. I remember when half way through writing something I just randomly changed some of the characters names without realizing. XD

Lol I hear ya XD I've had it on occasion too, in two different RPs I had a character with a similar power/ability, and I swapped the names around in the bio as well as the RP a time or two XD

I just realized something, Cassette, you did something very very crucial to the RP (Of which I am very grateful) as it coincides exactly with something I have been working on from the start. I could delve into it more, but I don't know how much of a spoiler you guys want XD I could keep it very vague of course.

Yes, he's already up on the front page with the rest of the accepted characters :)

Thanks. Oh. Btw im still really new here. Where are the actual Rp's?

Well this RP itself hasn't started yet, the in character part will start up soon, but waiting till a few others have managed to finish their characters as they're working on them at the moment (or well, maybe not this very second, but the character is in the works at least) Either way, I hope to have the in character part up by... Sunday? Yeah that sounds like a reasonable enough time for a few more to be able to finish up ;)

I just realized something, Cassette, you did something very very crucial to the RP (Of which I am very grateful) as it coincides exactly with something I have been working on from the start. I could delve into it more, but I don't know how much of a spoiler you guys want XD I could keep it very vague of course.
Um, you're welcome? XD
Now I'm super intrigued to now what I've done, why it's relevant, and what you're working on. *time machines to future to find out*

Well, I can say your timing was spot on? Not sure how much I should reveal to avoid giving nearly everything away XD

Nothing! leave them in the dark!

Well, I can say your timing was spot on? Not sure how much I should reveal to avoid giving nearly everything away XD
*implodes in tension*
Don't worry, I can wait. Super eager now though!

Then I shall, then I shall.
*seals all files on the past and future of the story till they are needed*
So what say you guys (and girls), does Sunday sound like a good time to start? (not that you'll have to be there right on the second, but you get my point ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.