Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
I just noticed that your IC thread is past the standard 30 days since the last reply, and it also seems that you are planning to completely start over?
If that is correct I can move the IC thread to the graveyard for you. Otherwise someone might want to make a post and give it a bump :)

Go right ahead, I'll be able to find it in the graveyard if I need any info, thanks :)

Yes, I do intent to restart, but I need to redesign a few things so I won't have to backtrack and have people miss out on information that's needed :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm gonna be waiting here! Actually I'm already waiting here. For quite a while. And I'm gonna keep waiting. Yeah. that.

Name: Nami

Element:Air

Appearance:her wings are a bit bigger and sky blue
93962_1215059301939_full.jpg

History: Nami mastered her elemtals power at a very young age though it supprised no one she excelled at all her tests and training growing up . her parents died not long after she was born. She grew up with her aunt who also died a few weeks before she became a master of air. Thought some say it drove her to do more and work harder and master her elements it broke she is never seen with a smile anymore her eyes are hard and distant like she doesnt see anyone anymore
Theme Music: 1000 words

Voice Actor: Male lee
Other: She is faster then most air users and she uses a staff sometimes in ballte

Sorry dear, this is currently at a stop, Will be rebooted at a later time, but for now not accepting, should have been sent to the archives by now actually

Once the new one is up you can join that one, basic same story, just a reboot with better worked out details

Just checking to make sure you still want this thread up for planning and things ^^

Just checking to make sure you still want this thread up for planning and things ^^
As stated last time as well,
Go right ahead, I'll be able to find it in the graveyard if I need any info, thanks :)
You may send it to the archives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.