Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.. yes that too XD good luck trying to do that with wings that probably weigh more than your entire body o.o' hahaha

Raitoningu, she's good, if you could provide a last name for her that'd be absolutely lovely :)

Dammit I can never think of last names. They're always stupid stuff like "shadowborn" or "chaosbrand" because I don't like generic smiths etc, but my brain goes "Smith? No. Whats next up the scale? Khin-lau-me-ton? It'll do."

That's why I tend to just go with some word that describes the character or a certain situation, or a random word that I liked recently XD But I get your problem >.>'
the site 20000-names.com often helped me ^^

I need help....can someone help me find male angel pictures? T^T Digital art or anime pics are preferred.

Does it have to be a picture of a winged person? Because we can also just imagine the wings to be behind it if need be? But I'll take a look around if you want.

Does it have to be a picture of a winged person? Because we can also just imagine the wings to be behind it if need be? But I'll take a look around if you want.

I prefer the wings but in the end I'll probably give up an not use pics with wings lmao

You could also just use a doll maker, there aren't a lot that provide wings for male bases, but there's the Pixie Hollow one on DollDivine.com. One of the wing types is feathered(ish?)

i swear I just looked through 3 pages of angel images and at least half of them were topless and/or in some sort of sexual pose.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah... that seems to be the general rule of male angels somehow XD Not that I have an aversion towards that *oogles well toned upper bodies*

What do you need help with?

haha it's okay XD
What was his element/rank again, it's removed from the post so now I don't remember what you had him listed as.

Well he won't need the title Dark before that, but got it. Master of Shadow, I was wondering who was listed for that again XD Sometimes my memory fails me. (Then again what do you expect with a roleplay that can hold up to 30 characters O.o' Not as bad as remembering all 86 students in a school of a novel XD

I know I forgot I was like 'was it dark or shadow?ill list both lol.'
And I see, don't worry XD
when do you plan on putting IC? *working on Lucian's CS first then Priscilla (veteran of light)*

Well originally I had planned to call it Darkness. But the Ancient's name was Shadow, so it made more sense to say they are angels of Shadow instead of adding a different name into the mix.

I plan on getting the IC up some time this week. Though I first would like to see a few more of the reserved ones be completed before I do that, and since most have indicated that they are working on it when they can, I figure I can allow myself the luxury to wait a few more days before deciding to start it for real
Of course people will still be able to join into the fray when it has started. As a matter of fact, unless all 30 posts are filled, this RP will remain open for others to join.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
OMFG I can just imagine an RP like that! XD It'd be hilarious!
And for the news today, we investigate a toddler who created hurricane and took out an army of chaos monsters.

OH MY GOD JOSH ARE YOU GETTING THIS! LOOK AT THE RAW POWER THAT TODDLER IS DISPLAYING!! AMAZING!! X'D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*snort* Don't make me start a Toddlers and Powers RP you hear me XD

I changed my theme to Quartz just saying guys.
And I realized it looks better with my CS so far XD

Status
Not open for further replies.