Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case you'll likely not see all the words on the second post, as some have been made white :P just so you know.

I know right that makes me rage. Literally I think 'WHY CANT YOU GUYS HIGHLIGHT WHATEVER WAS WRONG AND CLICK THE FAR LEFT FIRST BUTTON BEFORE POSTING D8< THE BUTTON BEFORE THE BOLD ONE."

LABELED
Tx

I'm... Not quite sure if I'm following you

@APerfectVice I think I'm in love with you 8D I wanna do a 1x1 with you //sobs
anigif_enhanced-11434-1397059952-20.gif

OH MY GOD LOL.
WHEN I SEE HIM I IMAGINE "#TEAMLIGHTSKIN"

cause his character XD

"DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL YOU THIS WAS AN ALL WHITE PARTY?!...nergro please..."

Fucking White Chicks XD <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello I am new to the site and was wondering if this RP was free to join atm?

@Kuroku Yeah it's open! Haha she mentioned there being a max of 30 characters, we're not quite near that :P I still need to do one of mine actually haha

*snort* Don't make me start a Toddlers and Powers RP you hear me XD
totally making a toddlers with magic RP now. Probably centred around various pantheons so I can have Scylla in there.

Character Name: Xaphan Azriven
Element: Air
Appearance:
1349314438_kurohime_chapter_30_by_daze_into_verity.png

History:
Xaphan is an Air type angel who's father was an Air type and mother was a Shadow type. He had gained most of his mother's appearance and his father's attribute. His father died not to long after he has become a young child around the age of 6 and his mother raised him by himself. Being raised by his mother and looking more like a shadow angel made people confused about him being a Air type. His wings quickly grew in great size and quickly rose in ranks to master rank. Raised by his mother and having high expectations he quickly learned to dwell with strategic movements and throwing himself into his role of being one of the protectors of the earth. Having this his mind was set that his main and only reason was to protect and serve and nothing more. This become more clear to see to others when he became a master rank at age 20 and has stayed at that rank since then, though his wingspan is near grandmaster size. Even to now he mainly puts himself into only thinking of protecting the earth and trains most of his days away with small meals and quickly became one of the fastest flyers with his large wings even without the wind abilities.

Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lt4_kmknQw
Voice Actor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V_Ts9YelBI
5:16-5:41
Other: His main weapons are his dual bladed tonfas and his wings which are sturdy enough to be used as shields. The place you see him most at is the training grounds when he is not doing something important. Though being cold to people sometimes who try to befriend him he will almost always agree to help someone out with even small things and practice as they also aid him in protecting the earth. He holds high regards for allies and will ignore ill behavior if he knows it has no real bad intentions, but in the end he holds protecting the earth more then anything else.
Primary Abilities: •Flight Amplifier: Using powers of Air he can suddenly change the speed of his movement when flying from tremendous speeds to sudden halts causing winds to push people in front of him back.

•Wind Veil: He keeps himself in a barrier of powerful winds using his abilities and wings to change the direction of or return fire of long range attacks.

•Air Current Shackle: He creates powerful gusts by calculating how fast someone is going and using enough gusts to slow down their movements then stop to make them lose balance from releasing of the pushback.

•Tornado Imprison: Using his wings he creates mini tornadoes to block or surround someone, or create a large tornado around the person using his ability to manipulate the winds.

•Air Collapse: One of his more formidable abilities is removing all of the area around the person creating either a space with no air to breath, or a powerful vacuum that sucks things into that space as well as pull things to him.

•Heavy Wind Zone: A large scale area ability he uses manipulating and amplifying the winds into going into random directions with great force pushing enemies in random or unpredictable directions removing the the person's balance, sense of direction, or control of general movement.
•Wind Piercer: By spinning wind in a drill like motion around his arm or weapon he can use it as a weapon to drill, pierce, slash, or clear up things in it's way.

•Sky's Bullets: Using the power of wind to manifest air into small balls of high spinning winds and fire them at great speeds to hit enemies like small bullets, the size varies depending on how long you let them accumulate.

•Azure Divider: one of his strongest abilities made by manifesting, manipulating, and amplifying the winds around a weapon, arms, or wings he can generate a powerful thin tornado that spins at such tremendous speeds and force that continuously accumulates and tears everything it touches apart. This Takes a good amount of time to prepare as it requires lot of focus and accumulation time.

(If there are any issues let me know, I can't seem to turn the videos into links even if I put them in Urls, they turn into videos. I do apologize.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kuroku, you can hyperlink them if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.