Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet if I found I group like that I'd be able to get into it :o
However I don't think I'll ever forget the straw hat incident X'DD
It's pretty rare that one finds a group actually dedicated to the game. Every time i play it someone comes up with a sword of the yids that morphs every turn, or we go through the entire game without finding a single item of clothing

Lol seems like every time I go to sleep there's a post explosion :P *makes memo to never sleep again XD*

@EMajyyks I've adjusted the second post and placed these characters there.

@Raitoningu did you read my comments on your character. She will not be accepted as she is now. If you missed it somehow, it's post #47 of this thread (page 3)

@Vio I get it that you're still editing and creating the character. Just leave a post when you are done so I know when I can go and read it.

Reactions: 2 people
By the way, why is everyone now listing strengths/weaknesses/abilities.... It's not a necessity people! Sometimes listing those things only makes for more complications than that it's useful.

Lol seems like every time I go to sleep there's a post explosion :P *makes memo to never sleep again XD*
I know how you feel. I woke up today to find two pages had been posted in another rp while I slept. Catching up was a nightmare (pardon the bad pun :3). Sleeping is obviously not a necessity anymore :)

But I'm sorry for my contribution to the explosion! At least it was a colorful explosion ^^

Hahaha well as long as it's simply an explosion of a page or two within an OOC chatter gig I don't mind. I'd be a bit more upset if that happened in the actual RP XD (have had that happen in an RP of mine once before o.o' nightmare indeed...) can't say that I haven't done that on occasion though XD

whoops. But then when it advances 4 pages overnight, its easy to miss. I wasb just putting them down so I dont forget details about my own char.

Hahaha well as long as it's simply an explosion of a page or two within an OOC chatter gig I don't mind. I'd be a bit more upset if that happened in the actual RP XD (have had that happen in an RP of mine once before o.o' nightmare indeed...) can't say that I haven't done that on occasion though XD
Ah, it's all good then! :D (Except for the fact i've just looked at the rp in question and there's another page that's formed over the last few hours. This is the problem with large groups... Still, better than my track record of missing 5 pages of action O.o)
Oh, and I hope to get my CS finished today!

Oh right OK. What I was writing obviously wasn't what was being thought in my head. The idea is that while she wields the power of light, her personality more resembles that of a shadow angel. Also when I put that some thought of her as the reincarnation of the Ancient Shadow, I was assuming that there were some angels who, despite all the evidence lay out before them, still believed in wacky stuff. I thought that would logically exist given that it does in the real world. cough cough controversy theorists cough cough. I was also assuming that there were people inside the chaos faction that were semi-intelligent, and given that their aim is simply to cause chaos, then if there is some kind of intelligence, someone'd probably have thought of capturing angels and forcing them to cause destruction for them. Plus, wouldn't intelligence in the enemy make stuff interesting?

@Raitoningu yeah sorry about that, it seems to have a tendency to explode lately XD (this thread I mean)

May I remind you guys please that the Element has nothing to do with someone's personality XD
Shadow isn't mean, broody, distant, cold, or evil for that matter.
And Light doesn't mean they have to be kind, selfless, warm, motherly, or righteous.
A Water angel could be dark, distant and vicious, while a Shadow angel could have a happy, positive outlook.
The element is NOT tied to any specific personality trait.

Now, back to that character, I don't mind it if a Light angel is uncaring and cruel, I don't mind it at all, just don't refer to it as being something that should belong to a Shadow angel.
As for the incarnation theory, if people would have believed that to be true, no matter how small, they would have looked at a whole lot more angels and thought the same about them. So at this point I'm saying no incarnation theories.

As for the Chaos creatures, you're going to have to trust me on this one. I know what I'm doing. Everything has a reason, a purpose, to what I do.
Over the past thousands of years they have been nothing but a pest with one goal. But as I stated in my opening post, things have started to change. Now, will you trust me?

thumb.gif

Apolgies, but I had to post this. I don't mean any offence, honestly. :)

Who could ever take offense to Aladdin XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Right. Ok. I kinda assumed that certain elements tended towards certain personalities because you said that fire was too unpredictable so they created water air and earth. And about the incarnation thing - it'd just be like Jesus and other erratic cults. They just saw first hand her power and decided it was far greater than that of any other angel they've seen. But yeah I'll ignore the incarnation then.

I'm avoiding all forms of religions here, due to me being a Christian, and I don't want to step on someone else's toes by forcing some religious perspective on them.

And what I meant with Fire (Ancient) was that his power rampaged out of control and influenced his way of thinking, burning away on his sanity. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough. I had meant that the Fire Ancient was unbalanced, leaning towards insanity strongly.
And yes, sometimes there are stereotypical Light angels, and Shadow angels, it's just not how they define each other :)
The actual Ancient Shadow was a kind, stern, somewhat distant, fatherly type.

If I'd have to describe the Ancients individually with 4 traits they'd be:
Light: Warm, welcoming, protective, motherly (Female)
Shadow: Kind, stern, distant, fatherly (Male)
Fire: Crazy, adventurous, daring, fun loving (Male)
Earth: Caring, steadfast, loving, strong willed (Female)
Water: Calm, stubborn, hopeful, understanding (Male)
Air: Free spirited, lively, soft, childish (Female)
Chaos: Cruel, resentful, selfish, deceitful (Male)

This of course doesn't define their children, just as your grandfather's personality doesn't necessarily define yours. It could be similar on certain things, but it's not a set-in-stone type situation :)

Yeah I try to avoid mentioning religion where possible. I was meaning that the followers of Jesus would have been seen as erratic at that time, given that maybe 90% of Jews would not have been following him, and then theres all the romans and muslims and everything else that dont even relate to the religion. And that makes sense about the power causing him to go out of control. Fire mages tend to be reckless enough to burn themselves as well as their enemies while casting. Though, I'd probably have had all the ancients as female but earth and air actually. Water tends to be related to healing, which in turn is usually related to females. And who doesn't like a female villain? Just saying. So, anything I need to edit then?

By the way, why is everyone now listing strengths/weaknesses/abilities.... It's not a necessity people! Sometimes listing those things only makes for more complications than that it's useful.

I just like making my CS all fancy and shiz <3

If you like making things fancy that's fine, as long as people don't start to think that that's the way it has to be ;)

Well I've specifically chosen for Water to be male because female for water tends to be over done XD Light, Shadow, Fire and Chaos had been given their genders long before I had figured out what to make the other three, and I wanted it semi balanced instead of just labeling the others as all female or male.
And most of my villains tend to be either female or not spoken of gender wise. (or are a multitude, and thus gender not making much of a difference) so I was actually changing things up for me, but yeah, by doing that I ended up following the 'usual' path XD

Anyway, I'll look over the Character again in a moment, got to go for now, but I'll get back to you on that then :)

hah I have time. Got a bunch of revision to do before I can start anything.*

*The term "revision" here is being used to cover "watching of game of thrones"

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.