Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
@APerfectVice I'm just really bad with detailing something like a character sheet :P I can't describe people well, not even my own characters haha their actions speak much louder than my words when it comes to that in my opinion :P

:D Thank you! Uriel was one of my D&D characters before I decided to try forum roleplay haha :P He didn't get much development because of the group I was playing with, they were much more about just mechanics than roleplay for the most part :P

:D Thank you! Uriel was one of my D&D characters before I decided to try forum roleplay haha :P He didn't get much development because of the group I was playing with, they were much more about just mechanics than roleplay for the most part :P

Ooo D&D, I tried that once. Me and my friend had decided to "fit in" with our crowd back when I was in grade school and we literally started laughing over the fact that our characters were starting out with straw hats...it just ended badly XD

Character Name: Priscilla 'Lolita' Haze

Element: Light

Appearance:

History:
Theme Music:
The Veronicas - Lolita
Sia - Chandelier
Madilyn Bailey - Lego House

Voice Actor: Margot Robbie

Other:
" I'm your Lolita, Le Femme Nikita "

Last edited by a moderator:
55.png

YOU'RE TOO MEAN, I DONT LIKE YOU

WELL FUCK YOU ANYWAYS
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM, AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS

55121_adamlik_dininde_umursamazlik.jpg

Character Name: Lucian 'Klaus' Evans

Element: Shadow/Darkness

Appearance:
Lucian is masculine and tall, standing at 6 ft exactly while weighing 135 lbs. The male is heavily built though it may seem like he isn't, and facial feature wise his most prominent feature is his square jawline known amongst others. First thing you hear about Lucian if you know him or not? It will always be about his uniquely built jawline, no doubt while he also has a faint cleft chin and many deep dimples if smiling -even the slightest bit!- with high cheek bones. Dimples being located also at his cleft chin, and of course the corners of his mouth -2 on his left, 1 on his right-. He has pale blue eyes and light ash brown hair.

Lucian also has some scars on himself. The one that is most notable is one that has a different color tone then his fair skin that seems like an old stab wound, with six stitch marks across. The scarred wound itself is about an inch or so located on his right side. His other scars aren't in very noticeable areas but are located on his back varying from different sizes looking like claw marks. Some are thin, others aren't thin but slightly thick.

The brunette bares a strange shaped birthmark too , that is in the shape of a crescent moon around the right side of his belly button and has some tattoos here and there.

History:
When Lucian 'Klaus' Evans was born, He was described as quiet and introverted, yet well liked amongst others. He enjoyed learning, reading, and studying, your typical 'good nerdy kid' but it highly depended on the subject or topic that would grab his attention. Yet either way he did well. The male was also An animal lover who took the liberty to nurse and care for sick and stray animals or creatures found around, earning the nickname "Doc" from his friends for his hospitality. Often joking that he'll be a 'future animal hoarder'.

Like all angels--he had a fascination with the weak and low beings called 'Humans". Though, his fascination with them was different. Being born under two angels of the shadows--Those who lurk around in darkness as he would put it and hide around observing, he was different than the angels having good fascinations. Even the shadows. Like the few other angels who thought the same, He utterly despised them -The Humans- inside, and did not like the whole 'Guardian angels protecting the earth' thing. You'd think, all shadow angels hated humans--And punished those, no no no reader. That was indeed not the case. Some hated, some liked however Lucian would describe his own hate towards them, something darker.

Upon knowing this fact, Lucian's parents often told him "The less you reveal, the more you appeal" somewhat similar to the saying "Conceal don't feel". Lucian stuck with their saying and so stayed quiet of his secret, yet also showed small hints of despising humans growing up. One notably being if the topic of a human or him being a 'guardian angel' when he grows up, he would often quickly say "Oh, no no. No thanks." With a warm smile and kind tone.

At age 13, Lucian began to have his prominent jawline form. This famous jawline of his wasn't natural in truth, in actuality it happened from an accident that formed. The accident? Being kicked by a wild and raging horse his family kept. Although it was painful, he was told that once healed, his face would be 'disgusting looking' or 'disfigured' in some way. But as the years went by with all the taunting, bullying, or comfort--He took it all in and dealt with it. Then a perfect jawline had simply just formed and Lucian then dated a angel of light -whom was his best friend- when he was seventeen and lasted for eight solid years.

And also at the age of 13, Lucian was 2.6 meters. Fairly small for a thirteen year old in his opinion, people doubted he would be some one highly ranked. He was credited less and Once 16 going on 17 his wingspan quickly grew to 5.9 meters, nearly doubling in size or so and out growing the previous master, However he still powerfully craves more power and is trying to make his wings grow quicker and more larger--Which will be very hard and near impossible. Wings grow when they want to, yet he is to impatient and hopes they out grow the grand master. It is believed most likely, his wings have stopped growing now.

Theme Music:
The Neighbourhood - Afraid
The Neighbourhood - Honest

Voice Actor: Gavin Rossdale AS BALTHAZAR from Constantine. skip to 2:59.

Other:
{. C O I N W A L K ; QUIRK.}
[spoili]
Balthazar___coin_by_SaintPancake.gif
[/spoili]
An eccentric yet very known quirk that Lucian tends to have would be doing his famous 'coin walking' trick, which the person with the coin is able to flip the coin over their fingers and across, creating a illusion of the coin walking across the back of the hand. He does this to show his amusement when he is amused in some way so it holds many meanings, mostly the 'negative' ones. Some examples would be if he is amused out of bitterness, had just planned something clever, to mock a person he had just somehow manipulated or caused a fuss upon and etcs, his victims can naturally infer correctly that he is in some way satisfied in a bitter way.

The coins he uses is special, being laced with magic of his own. He usually deliberately leaves it in the same spot as his victims or rivals or whatever. Once that someone spots it and picks it up, they will naturally know that it was Lucian behind whatever happened as the coin will magically make the victim's finger coin walk it in the same sense he does.

AND IT HURTS BUT--I WON'T FIGHT YOU
CAUSE YOU SUCK ANYWAYS
YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE--RIGHT WHEN I--
56.png

Last edited by a moderator:
With a good group of people who actually enjoy roleplaying d&d is alotta fun :D I've only really even been playing for afew months, and before that had no experience with roleplay before o.o I played with afew groups that were more mechanics heavy and it was fun, but then found a group that played and they were actually playing their characters, so I really enjoyed it :)

@Cassette Ahahahah sorrryyy <3 I have a problem when it comes to detailing things. And stationary, you should see the amount of post-its I've got X'D
Soo off topic x3 and ty :D!
@AWayToTheDawn I bet you could go into detail if you wanted :o I was sitting at my laptop for 6 hours writing that so it's just time you need to sacrifice xD Lots and lots of time lol.
@Cassette Ahahahah sorrryyy <3 I have a problem when it comes to detailing things. And stationary, you should see the amount of post-its I've got X'D
Soo off topic x3 and ty :D!
@AWayToTheDawn I bet you could go into detail if you wanted :o I was sitting at my laptop for 6 hours writing that so it's just time you need to sacrifice xD Lots and lots of time lol.
It's fine, it was an interesting way to pass the time. And there's definitely no problems in detail!
I use a fair amount of post-its myself (though probably no-where near as many as you). I like to keep them all fanned out on a peacock post-it holder I have on my desk, so I can keep them all on a different branch depending on their theme.

@Cassette you're so organized D:!
My desk looks like the moment in Bruce Almighty when Bruce thinks it would be a good idea to get all the prayers he needed to answer on post-its; just a lot more colour in my case XD

Reactions: 2 people
With a good group of people who actually enjoy roleplaying d&d is alotta fun :D I've only really even been playing for afew months, and before that had no experience with roleplay before o.o I played with afew groups that were more mechanics heavy and it was fun, but then found a group that played and they were actually playing their characters, so I really enjoyed it :)

I bet if I found I group like that I'd be able to get into it :o
However I don't think I'll ever forget the straw hat incident X'DD

My desk looks like the moment in Bruce Almighty when Bruce thinks it would be a good idea to get all the prayers he needed to answer on post-its; just a lot more colour in my case XD

Haha, do they even cover your face like they did his. And I could just imagine the colours everywhere- it's be like living in a rainbow!

Post its.. EVERYWHERE o.o haha I don't use any, although my desk isn't exactly organized..

Haha, do they even cover your face like they did his. And I could just imagine the colours everywhere- it's be like living in a rainbow!
Some days they do Q_Q It worries everyone around me...HAHAHAHA!!

You could paint your desk rainbow coloured as a substitute for post-its. Because it would seem you can't live without rainbow colours... (*immediately throws rainbows on own desk*)

I breathe rainbows! all day, every day x3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.