Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured since most people were diverting from the standard basics provided, I was going to give up and not go about and 'fix' everything into the original format. This way I can still find the names to the characters as well as age and genders without having a huge post full of texts I'd have to wade through, but still be able to find someone's history should that be needed ^-^ Perfect alternative ^-^

and cool, see you're working on the Master of Water ^-^ I'll be sure to check back and see what becomes of him ^^

I figured since most people were diverting from the standard basics provided, I was going to give up and not go about and 'fix' everything into the original format. This way I can still find the names to the characters as well as age and genders without having a huge post full of texts I'd have to wade through, but still be able to find someone's history should that be needed ^-^ Perfect alternative ^-^

and cool, see you're working on the Master of Water ^-^ I'll be sure to check back and see what becomes of him ^^

I honestly would have never thought about that if this was my RP. I'd literally sift' through all the post in hopes of finding what I needed, only to end up crying after an hour lost of my life hahha!
I'm debating on making him a snooty, stuck-up perfectionist who thinks he's better then everyone.
Or;
A stuck-up perfectionist who's only so "perfect" for someone he lost....
What sounds better?

Omg LOL THATS HOW I PLANNED ON MAKING MY CHARACTER XD
a snarky and cynical male who always has wittiness and sarcasm.
A asshole basically LOLOLLOLOL

Reactions: 2 people
Ive done that, sifting through all the posts, swearing it had to be somewhere between the seventh and twelfth page, even though it's really on the sixth page XD Bad. Very bad memories XD

as for what type... Well I honestly have no idea, having him simply feeling better than others definitely gives a fun perspective, and though it's nice to have a character be perfect for a person they lost in a sense that concept is basically a drive behind Jessabell as well to certain degree. In a completely different form of course, but you get the point I hope.

And we can definitely have a few that think they're better than others Noceur :P no problem. Having a few laid back characters, a few snooty, a few loners, and some more are always good to have. As long as it's not the majority haha

If you guys don't mind I think I may tweak my character sheets a bit because they are just not living up to my expectations. LOLOLOL it won't take long -- I hope. That is if I get carried away.

Yeah mine is the loner type asshole with sarcasm /shot. Based on my other character in a diff RP <3
I love his face claim *i swear I had problems with it I literally kept staring at it for two hours last night when I found it*

@Noceur I fell ya right now. I am trying to get a perfect face claim for those two and I am ready to tear my hair out.

@EMajyyks AKA husband
Oh I didn't struggle, I kept staring at it cause lewis Powell looked friggin attractive in my opinion 8D the jawlineeeeeeeeee.
//dies

To bad he was a conspiracy guy behind the Lincoln assassination and died omfg D,8<

You're more than welcome to edit bits and pieces, just tell me when you're ready so I can look it over :)

And face claims, well even though they're not exactly needed here (I'd much prefer a voice most of the time XD) I can understand wanting to find the perfect image. Elegacy and Celestine to me unfortunately don't match any regular image I've found of people, so I never tried. Did make them in various doll makers though, so have digital works of them (to some degree) XD

My character Lolita will be a 'motherly' type who can also be deceiving like a baus,which is unexpected and less credited for

Ive done that, sifting through all the posts, swearing it had to be somewhere between the seventh and twelfth page, even though it's really on the sixth page XD Bad. Very bad memories XD

as for what type... Well I honestly have no idea, having him simply feeling better than others definitely gives a fun perspective, and though it's nice to have a character be perfect for a person they lost in a sense that concept is basically a drive behind Jessabell as well to certain degree. In a completely different form of course, but you get the point I hope.

And we can definitely have a few that think they're better than others Noceur :P no problem. Having a few laid back characters, a few snooty, a few loners, and some more are always good to have. As long as it's not the majority haha

Oh dammit >.< you're totally right D: Lol...I'm to used to creating characters like Jessabell gah lol.
Awww, you've experienced the pain too <3 worst moment ever Q_Q

Omg LOL THATS HOW I PLANNED ON MAKING MY CHARACTER XD
a snarky and cynical male who always has wittiness and sarcasm.
A asshole basically LOLOLLOLOL

Well I was looking at the picture you choose, just saying...dammm x3
AND YES! I FEEL LIKE...omg x3 I totally want our characters (the guys) to have a never ending battle of wits and sarcasm X'D

Haha it's okay, I have certain types I gear towards unintentionally as well, so I absolutely get you on that point haha.

Finally found voice actrices for my two characters :P
Celestine - Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia (MLP), Queen Calissa (Barbie Mermaid tale))
Elegacy - Gwyneth Paltrow (Shakespeare in Love)

Bah, for some odd reason my entire second post got messed up with random having one of the youtube links be spread out all over the place >.< Took me a good 15 minutes to edit it all out in the BB Code Editor XD All fixed now luckily

So I'm not the only one that that happens to Q_Q I thought it was just my computer fucking with me.
BBCode needs to be kept to text editors xD That right there is the easy life haha.

evangeline-lilly-interview-2.jpg

Zyph "Zy" Bouvu

Zy is a twenty-five year old female, ranked Master in the element of the Earth.

Appearance:
Zyph is short in height, around five foot six barely, and is a good one-hundred twenty-five pounds with an hourglass figure. Her hair is short, about chin length and wavy, colored brown with light red undertones in the sun. It's usually always all over the place or pushed back. Her skin is lightly tanned with freckles beneath her green/hazel eyes and all over the rest of her body. She has a tattoo on her inner wrist.

Wings
[spoili]
rsha_wing_top.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
red-tailed-hawk-wings.jpg
[/spoili]

Her wings are of average Master size, around 7'1 meters, with brown, gold, and white feathers all randomly mixed in.

Clothes and Seals
She wears very colorful boy tank tops and large sweaters tucked into pairs of rolled up jeans. She hates shoes and loves dirt. It's a bad habit of hers to walk into people's homes and track muddy footprints. She enjoys skirts once and awhile, but it's a rarity. Colors vary in her closet.
Seals on Zy's powers range in several objects and then there are just added pieces she thought were pretty. A silver dream catcher hangs from her left wing and there are rings on every one of her fingers, every other a seal and each having a cool little design.

Rings
[spoili]
mens-rings.png
[/spoili]

[spoili]
rings1.jpg
[/spoili]

History:
Zyph was born to normal Earth Elemental parents until her mother became pregnant once more. Her father had been defending the gates when she went into labor. He was so frantic to see his baby boy that he abandoned the battle and led a child of Chaos back home. Zyph had been with her grandmother when her family was ambushed, but she was only four, she doesn't remember them anyway. This whole story had come from her grandmother when she was ten and wondering why she don't have a mommy like the other children. Now, at twenty-five, Zy lives a normal Angelic life once more, defending the gates and eating her own recipe of chilli.
She is a gentle, stubborn soul with much to say to those she knows and open ears to those she doesn't. When she gets into an argument or conversation she may never stop speaking, but there are times she turns tough and may only keep a hard face on.

Theme Music:
Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Voice Actor:
Evangeline Lilly

Other:
Zyph was an outgoing and misunderstood child with too many imaginary friends and lots of time on her hands. She was addicted to writing or running and her grandmother even taught her cool meditation techniques as well as some human religions. She has a stashed deck of Tarot cards somewhere and regular playing cards, which are used for magic tricks. In battle she uses a long chain mace. It's silver with a blue and green ribbon tied in the middle. She enjoys art, but it's nature art. She uses her element to paint pictures with mud or dirt. Some of it comes out sorta neat, while others just look like a swamp. Zy hates those who are over dramatic, but honestly, she would die if that meant saving her best friend, Sully.

Magic Tricks
[spoili]
tumblr_mouf9llbSw1rt48wno1_500.gif
[/spoili]

[spoili]
3441517-awesome.gif
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

Sufelos "Sully" Warmon

Sully is a twenty-eight year old male, ranked Grand Master in the element of Water.

Appearance:
Sufelos is tall, six foot three and a half, and weighs a meaty even two-hundred pounds. He has short, messy light brown hair with lighter undertones and the typical blue eyes. His skin is slightly tan and covered in battle scars as well as a tattoo on his inner wrist.

Wings
[spoili]
This_is_a_set_of_Green_Wing_Macaw_feathers_on_a_Blue_and_Gold_Macaw.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
5772885884_f8cf03a739_z.jpg
[/spoili]

His wings are large and light blue/teal/green toned with added red and yellow feathers on the underside. They are about 8'7" meters long.

Clothes and Seals
He wears typical board shorts and tee shirts, sometimes even long sleeves if he wants to feel rebellious. Sy is very laid back and dresses like he doesn't have a care in this world, but he packs fierce armor when going to battle. He dresses in whites and cold colors.
His seals vary and since he is a Grand Master he must wear a lot. There are white, shell type armbands, bracelets, ankle bracelets and shell pieces lodged into the feathers of his wings and a gold dream-catcher hangs on his right wing.

Jewelry
[spoili]
fvUG-v8A.B
[/spoili]

[spoili]
facc852fce4aea70d78bbf67e5ea266d.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
shell-bracelet-lg.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
il_340x270.335242248.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
phpThumb.php
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Sea_Shell_Bracelets.jpg
[/spoili]

History:
Sully was born to a Shadow mother and a Water father. His older sister came out Shadow, while he came out Water. But even though she was a year older she was still a Veteran at twenty-six, while he grew to be Grand Master at twenty-five. His sister was extremely jealous and ever since she had stayed away. In his youth, Sully had a wonderful family life and he even enjoyed the days when he didn't have to do anything. Sometimes memories of before, with his sister, make him sad, but he knows there is nothing he can do than wait. He's chill and enjoys soothing sounds when he's not doing anything of importance. He's quite the prankster, but when there is a serious matter at hand he knows there is no joking around. He's learnt that from his father.

Theme Music:
Vance Joy - Riptide

Voice Actor:
Ryan Gosling

Other:
Sully used to be an incredibly shy child who was scared of practically anything. That was why his parents idolized his sister and she was so sure she would become Grand Master. As he grew, Sufelos became strong and humorous, as his mom would say: "He's turned into such a strapping young leader." He enjoys sleeping and hanging around with close friends and doing nothing. He's the middle-man in an argument, but on the field he's a natural killer. Sully uses two duel wield daggers in battle. Zyph is his closest companion.

Last edited by a moderator:
ljkdfsalkfjdlkfdjl OMG OKAY I APOLOGIZE I know I added so much but it's more or less for me to remember which character I am using and yada yada so disregard all the extra pictures and etcetera. whoop that took 4ever

edc4a46a-8d48-4670-97d6-7d781884ae73_zps7585e39e.png

General

Estelle
Female

Element
Fire
Fire Veteran

Appearance

Personality
She has a strange obsession over candles.

History

Strengths

Weaknesses

Misc
Theme Music
Voice Actor

The-exquisite-flame-vector-material-06-27708_zpscdcc5d86.png

Last edited:
ljkdfsalkfjdlkfdjl OMG OKAY I APOLOGIZE I know I added so much but it's more or less for me to remember which character I am using and yada yada so disregard all the extra pictures and etcetera. whoop that took 4ever

Yo, how do you do the "show" thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.