Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O Do you eat anything other than skittles?
DO PRETTY PATTIES COUNT AS FOOD D;
tumblr_lnhfybaLZg1qftvcwo1_500.jpg

The Character Sheet are completed! :D
I'll continually add to the interview as and when I feel like it.

I felt a little bored, so I decided to interview my characters instead of just filling in a character sheet. I've put a CS at the end as well for convenience, but it's not as detailed as my interview.

Me: Alright then, let's get this going! Can you two start by telling me your names?
Unidentified Girl: No.
Unidentified Man: Keelyn!
Keelyn: What, for all we know this person could be a pervert! And now you've told the pervert my name. Well done.
Me: I'm not a pervert! (Usually...)
Keelyn: Fine, who are you then?
Me: I'm your narrator and creator from another world, one surrounded by mystery and awe.
Keelyn: Riiiiiiight...
Unidentified Man: Please ignore my daughter's attitude, she's a lovely person really. My name's Adwin, and as you now she's Keelyn. We're from the Conrad family.
Me: Great. Do those names have any particular meaning.
Keelyn: Maybe, maybe not.
Adwin: Oh, oh, they do!
Keelyn: Way to ruin the ambiguity.
Adwin: (Carrying on anyway) My parents gave me the name Adwin because it means creative, and they hoped I would be a free-thinker. My and my wife *brief pause* chose the name Keelyn for Keelyn, because it means lively, and we hoped she would be full of life.
Keelyn: It also means aggressive, so I'm not scared to bite you.
Adwin: ...Kay, you really shouldn't bite people.
Keelyn: Whatever. I just meant in battle. (Yeah right)
Adwin: Oh, I suppose that's okay then.
Me: (How gullible is this guy?)
Adwin: Anyway, our surname Conrad means brave leader. So we've got bravery and leadership in our blood!
Keelyn: *Rolls eyes*
Me: Nice. So, how old are the two of you?
Keelyn: I'm 15. Making me a minor. So don't try anything funny, or I'll sue you.
Adwin: Kay, I'm sure this man is a law abiding citizen.
Keelyn: You think that about everybody.
Adwin: *Ignoring comment* I'm 35 years old right now.
Keelyn: And he doesn't now how to act it.
Me: *Quickly before Adwin can reply* How delightful (not really, but let's be optimistic). I think your genders are fairly obvious, but for clarity could you tell me them anyway.
Keelyn: *In a mocking posh voice* One is associated with the female gender.
Adwin: And I'm a guy.
Me: As I thought. Onto the more interesting stuff- what is your element and rank?
Adwin: W-well, I'm the Grand Master of the Air element.
Me: How high is that? (I already know, but hey, I want to make him feel awkward)
Adwin: Um, it's the top rank. It's kind of rare. *blushes*
Keelyn: Yeah, and I'm just a measly Fire Novice.
Adwin: That's a perfectly respectful rank as well. Especially at your age.
Keelyn: There's a lotta pressure to be as good as you though.
Adwin: I'm sure you'll exceed my abilities, Kay! And even if I don't I'll always love you.
Keelyn: Oh shush old man. (Although I'm actually glad he's got a relaxed attitude on it)
Me: Lovely jovely!
Keelyn: Whut...? (Is this guy crazy?)
Me: *cough* Moving on quickly, I'd like you to describe how you look to me.
Keelyn: But you can see us.
Me: It's for the reader. *smiling*
Keelyn: O-kay... (He is crazy).
Adwin: Kay, why don't we describe each others appearances?
Keelyn: Why'd we do that?
Adwin: So I can convey just how beautiful you are, Kay darling!
Keelyn: Ugh, fine. But only because it's weird describing your own appearance! (And because dad'll make me sound better.)
Adwin: To start with Kay had wonderfully soft hair, which flows to a little below her shoulders. It has a power red colour, brighter than the sun, and as red as roses. Her eyes have a honey colour, which will shine in the dark,-
Keelyn: (Oh crud, maybe this wasn't such a good idea)
Adwin: but they look as fierce as a tiger's gaze. Her lips have a deep red colour, and are full as a balloon.
Keeyln: What kind of a description is that?!
Adwin: A lovely one. Her skin is slightly tanned, and smoother than a baby's bottom.
Keeyln: You did not just compare me to a butt!
Adwin: *ignoring her one again* Her breasts attract many bo-
Keelyn: SHUT UP! You're my old man, you can talk about my...you know...
Adwin: Why not? They're as alluring as the rest of you.
Me: *nervous laugh* Please just skip that part.
Adwin: Okay. But trust me, all of her is amazing, so-
Keelyn: *glares*
Adwin: So, her thin shoulders compliment her in ways I'm forbidden to mention. Kay's arms long and slender, like her body. However her hips are fairly wide-
Keeyln: *growls*
Adwin: *rushing* and her legs long, making her tall, lalala, I'm being a good father, I swear!
Me: Before things get heated, why don't you now tell us about Kayleen's dress sense.
Adwin: Of course! Keeyln has the most delightful taste in clothes, picking items which look good on her, instead of following silly trends. Kay usually wears loud, attention-grabbing colours, and comfortable, but eye-catching items of clothing. Kay's left ear is pierced, and she normally wears a hoop in it. She plans on getting a tattoo, but I'm making her wait.
Me:

Character Name: Keelyn Conrad, but nicknamed Kay.
Element: Fire
Appearance: (But more tanned)(And with slightly smaller wings)(Also, one of her ears has a hoop piercing)
1409713-bigthumbnail.jpg

History:
Her mother- Lysandra, a Fire angel- died in battle when Keeyln was seven years old. Since then her father has tried to raise Keeyln by himself, with as much love as possible. However, while her father gives his best efforts, being the Grand Master of Air means that he is very busy. This fact, alongside her wild element, has led Keelyn to be a rather rebellious teenager. (Considering she's only 15, nothing else major has really happened in her life. That's all about to come up :D)
Hobbies: Pakour, being a nuisance to society (which is more of an attitude than hobby I suppose), and seeing what things look like on fire (the last one she mainly does when she's alone in the evenings).
Theme Music: Firestarter
[Spoili]
[/Spoili]
Voice Actor: Laura Bailey
[Spoili]
[/Spoili]
Strengths: She's fast and flexible, she has a lot of confidence in herself, and she's good at thinking outside the box.
Weaknesses: She's not very strong, she has a short temper, and she's not good at logical problems.
Weapons: Keelyn prefers using small axe-type weapons, however she also occasionally uses dual wielding daggers.
Magical Talents: Burning Blade- Heats the tip of a weapon she is using so that it burns an opponent if they are hit with it.
Flaming Trail- A flame envelopes Keeyln's weapon (away from her hands), and will leave a trail of fire behind it for a short amount of time. This can be be used to set any objects approaching Keeyln on fire.
Fire Balls- It's what it says on the tin. Small balls of fire are made, and fired.
Inferno Strike- Coming into contact with something to produce a sizable fire at the contact point. Keelyn often uses this in conjunction with her weapon, so that her foe sets on fire when hit.
Blaze Barrier- A medium sized area (1m squared -ish) becomes ablaze for a few seconds. Keeyln usually uses it to stop somebody from attacking her (since they'd have to risk catching fire to get to her).
((I've listed this not as set abilities, but as guidelines for myself for what Keeyln can do in battle. Considering she's only a novice, I didn't want to make her OP.))

Character Name:
Adwin Conrad
Element: Air
Appearance: (Ignore the sword)(Also, wings should be larger. Just try finding a picture of 7m long angel wings O.o)(Yes, the monster in the background in relevant. See the Adwin's history.)
20140216_769891392589185.jpg

History:
As a child Adwin grew up in a happy family (no tragic bask stories here sorry). His parents were very supportive of him, and raised him to be curious about the world around him. This environment allowed him to develop many creative skills, and learn the importance of love and care (aaaaaw). Alas, when he was 16 years old they both died in a great battle (what do you expect around here?). Rumors say that a giant serpent-like chaos beast is what killed them, however this has not been proven. Because Adwin was 16 when they died, he was old enough to look after himself, so he was quickly thrown into the adult world. This sudden transition meant he quickly had to learn how to look after himself. At this point he decided to become truly serious about his magic training- before he'd shunned it, but now he chased after it madly. He didn't want to die in battle before any child he had in the future had grown up, and he thought training his magic would help him become more mature, which in turn would help him look after himself. Training his magic became the main focus of his life...until he met Lysandra. Lysandra was a happy-go-luck Fire angel, who at first seemed to be an inappropriate match for Adwin. But Lysandra balanced out Adwin's serious outlook on life, and she reminded him of what was important in life. Adwin hadn't realized it, but since his parent's death he'd become less spirited, and being with Lysandra re-awoke Adwins passion for life. The pair fell in love, got married, and had a child when they were both 20 years old. Happy ending? No. Seven years later there was another fierce battle, in which both Lysandra and Adwin fought. The pair stayed close throughout most of the battle, but at one point they got split up. And then it came. 'It' was a humongous vermillion basilisk, with two legs at its front, and a few tendril type things coming out of its head. This chaos beast had the devastating ability of being able to stretch self out, well, seriously far. And it was this beast that killed Lysandra before Adwin's very eyes (and it possibly killed his parents too). Adwin feels that it is his fault that Lysandra was killed that day (although he doesn't say so), and he has sworn to slay the beast that took his wife's life away. For now though, he cares for his daughter Keelyn. In many ways she is all he has left- over the last 35 years of his life he has seen many of his friends pass away. Due to this, he tries to do as much for Keelyn as his parents did for him, and more. As the Grand Master of Air, he finds himself rather busy though. One of his main jobs nowadays is not only preparing for battles against the chaos, but also training younger angels.
Hobbies: Painting (prefers to paint scenes involving elemental spells), helping teach other people (which isn't really a hobby, but he enjoys it), and taking Keelyn on outings.
Theme Music: Happy
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Voice Actor: Travis Willingham
[Spoili]
[/Spoili]
Strengths: Adwin is fast yet strong, he is good a creative thinking, and he is a generally loving individual.
Weaknesses: Adwin has terrible endurance, isn't so good at mathematical or scientific problems, plus his kindness can be manipulated.
Weapons: Edwin's favored weapon is his chain-sickle, but he can also be commonly seen using a knout with metal hook on the end. If opponents get too close to him, he has a dirk ready to use- but he tries to avoid using it.
Magical Talents: Wind Whip- If you can't work this one out, leave now. It is literally a whip made out of wind. Adwin commonly uses it alongside his chain-sickle, to help him control it and add more power.
Gale Sweep- A strong gust sweeps in a desired direction to push objects/people back. Handy for keeping people at a distance.
Cyclone Strike- A medium sized (about the size of 6 human adults) tornado is made in a place Adwin chooses. He can control the tornadoes direction. This is another one he likes using with his weapon- he'll make a tornado where his weapon hit, then direct it with his weapon.
Puppet Strings- He uses various winds to move an object or person how he'd like. This can be an intricate process on real people, so it would require a lot if concentration.
Sphere Blast- A more advanced version of Gale Sweep which requires a fair bit of energy. Winds push outwards around him in all directions, creating a sphere of winding pushing away from Adwin.
((Again, these are mainly for guidance))
Notable feature: He will take of his shirt at any time for no apparent reason, and often just not put one on in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord I have a lot to reply to XD right, here goes.

Oh I definitely don't think you're picking on me silly <3 Actually I'm totally glad that you put the time in to read through it all and let me know what makes sense and doesn't c: I'll fix it up so it all makes sense ^.^ Glad you like her :D! Also quick question, every element has a different leader Grand Master; so if a Grand Master of another element was talking to say...a senior of Earth, is there automatic leadership there? Or do they have to be of the same element to listen to the other?
Let's see... I'm used to having to give examples in order to make my point of view understandable, so here goes.
I don't know where you're from, but say for the sake of it you're a USA citizen. Obama is your leader, whether you like it or not at this point. I'm from the Netherlands, where king Willem-Alexander reigns. W-A doesn't hold authority over US citizens, but if you would meet him, would you listen to him should the need arise, or would you only take orders from Obama?
And I'm glad you don't think I was picking on you. Did you change stuff by now? Because then I'll take the time to read it again.

@Raitoningu Even though the basis of the character is good, and I can understand you wanting a few things of her past kept for yourself, I would like to go over a few things with you, because at the moment you're putting her in a position that can not happen. The children of Chaos only care about Chaos, both their origin and creating it, no one and nothing else. I will have absolutely no creatures of Chaos being played in this roleplay or characters that resemble it too strongly. Insanity and being chaotic and prone to anger outbursts is one thing, stating they think she's more fit as a Chaos creature than her actual element. Also, the Ancient Shadow can not have been reincarnated. His spirit, his soul, is still part of the five seals.
If you are intent on keeping her past to be revealed later, and have a good reason as to why you want to make her as she is, PM me with the background stuff that you're currently still keeping hidden.

Let me put it like this, the Chaos Creatures are not Angels. Which is why I constantly list them as Creatures, or Children. You could compare them to the Heartless of Kingdom Hearts, or how most Dark Spirits tend to be portrayed.

@Noceur I've put your two on reserved :) (same goes to Raitoningu by the way)
And as I've stated inter-elemental unions are possible, the offspring are not mixed breeds, just a single element. You can have them be ex-lovers, but I would prefer it if people didn't start relationships with their own character as that limits the amount of interaction with other people in my years of experience.

@Cassette @-@ That was highly confusing to me XD I don;t mind you interviewing them, I think it's a quite interesting concept (and I've had numerous conversations with my characters, all 50+ of them so I get your chat XD), but I definitely would like to have a character sheet for the characters all filled out. It makes it easier and better to oversee for me than having to dig through a 'Skype' conversation. So you can keep it there, but if you could maybe place it below the character sheet, or under a spoiler tag somehow, that would be very preferable :)

I think I got everything... I hope >.>' Yeah not going to butt in with the post-it conversation XD fun as it is, I don't have much to add to that one haha

Good lord I have a lot to reply to XD right, here goes.

Let's see... I'm used to having to give examples in order to make my point of view understandable, so here goes.
I don't know where you're from, but say for the sake of it you're a USA citizen. Obama is your leader, whether you like it or not at this point. I'm from the Netherlands, where king Willem-Alexander reigns. W-A doesn't hold authority over US citizens, but if you would meet him, would you listen to him should the need arise, or would you only take orders from Obama?
And I'm glad you don't think I was picking on you. Did you change stuff by now? Because then I'll take the time to read it again.

@Raitoningu Even though the basis of the character is good, and I can understand you wanting a few things of her past kept for yourself, I would like to go over a few things with you, because at the moment you're putting her in a position that can not happen. The children of Chaos only care about Chaos, both their origin and creating it, no one and nothing else. I will have absolutely no creatures of Chaos being played in this roleplay or characters that resemble it too strongly. Insanity and being chaotic and prone to anger outbursts is one thing, stating they think she's more fit as a Chaos creature than her actual element. Also, the Ancient Shadow can not have been reincarnated. His spirit, his soul, is still part of the five seals.
If you are intent on keeping her past to be revealed later, and have a good reason as to why you want to make her as she is, PM me with the background stuff that you're currently still keeping hidden.

Let me put it like this, the Chaos Creatures are not Angels. Which is why I constantly list them as Creatures, or Children. You could compare them to the Heartless of Kingdom Hearts, or how most Dark Spirits tend to be portrayed.

@Noceur I've put your two on reserved :) (same goes to Raitoningu by the way)
And as I've stated inter-elemental unions are possible, the offspring are not mixed breeds, just a single element. You can have them be ex-lovers, but I would prefer it if people didn't start relationships with their own character as that limits the amount of interaction with other people in my years of experience.

@Cassette @-@ That was highly confusing to me XD I don;t mind you interviewing them, I think it's a quite interesting concept (and I've had numerous conversations with my characters, all 50+ of them so I get your chat XD), but I definitely would like to have a character sheet for the characters all filled out. It makes it easier and better to oversee for me than having to dig through a 'Skype' conversation. So you can keep it there, but if you could maybe place it below the character sheet, or under a spoiler tag somehow, that would be very preferable :)

I think I got everything... I hope >.>' Yeah not going to butt in with the post-it conversation XD fun as it is, I don't have much to add to that one haha

Gottcha' :) Thanks for clearing that up!
And yes :D! Made it sensible for the plot line and changed the names a definitions of some of her abilities c:

The second spoiler tag under 'You think you've got what it takes', second paragraph, still has the story of how she discovered her powers and thought she might have linked to Light in the past. :)
Well a few more places it still refers to her (and her roommate) learning of their powers later on in life instead of at birth, but that's all I've got to say :)

The second spoiler tag under 'You think you've got what it takes', second paragraph, still has the story of how she discovered her powers and thought she might have linked to Light in the past. :)
Well a few more places it still refers to her (and her roommate) learning of their powers later on in life instead of at birth, but that's all I've got to say :)

I can't get those dumb spoiler tags to just stay as one single box -.- It's annoying me like crazy.
I'll edit that part out and replace it with more of a childhood story flashback :P
Thanks for letting me know :o I would have been completely oblivious for the longest time X'D

It's such a large amount of text, there's bound to be a few spots that don't quite add up due to the changing of a few basic things.
And well... no idea why there's multiple spoiler tags if you intended only one. Maybe they can only hold a maximum number of paragraphs or words or so? I don't know XD

It's such a large amount of text, there's bound to be a few spots that don't quite add up due to the changing of a few basic things.
And well... no idea why there's multiple spoiler tags if you intended only one. Maybe they can only hold a maximum number of paragraphs or words or so? I don't know XD

See I was thinking that too (About the spoiler tag limit) but I copy and pasted the first 5 pages from the online dictionary and posted in on another topic as a test and a single spoiler held it just fine...so I have no clue -.- XD

I went a little ham on history XD I notice that now. I'm gonna tone it down with my Water Master X3

My dyslexia thanks you if you are toning it down a notch on the next character XD
Anyway, yeah no idea what's the deal with the spoiler tags >.>' I just find it hellishly annoying you can't give the spoiler tag's name a color, or size or stuff XD That's the only thing that bugs me, but that's about it.

You can give them names o.o Not colour sadly...or even effing center the dam things. -.-
But you can give them names LOL.
This is a secret o.o

And I get the dyslexia thing. I'm almost 85% sure I've got it too. Because I'll be writing something and say for example it's past or future tense, I'll forget to write the proper ending of the word...so like..."she has always been good at skating", I would write that instead of "she had always been good at skating" which is what I originally meant :P

Well yes, I know you can give them names, but that's the only thing you can do with the thing XD and they take up loads of space for things that don't quite work how I'd ideally like them to, which is why I went for spoili tags in the list of elements/ranks :P No fuss, just a little clicky thingy to reveal a bit of info.

Well yes, I know you can give them names, but that's the only thing you can do with the thing XD and they take up loads of space for things that don't quite work how I'd ideally like them to, which is why I went for spoili tags in the list of elements/ranks :P No fuss, just a little clicky thingy to reveal a bit of info.

Yeah, those spoiler tags are a lot cleaner then the silly spoiler bars. By the way, do you want me to condense the info of my Grand Master into that little CS you posted so you can add it to the second post on this thread? Or is it cool the way it is? Because I can PM you a very short version :P

Why don't you go ahead and check the second post ;)

1y0ot1.png

"I am perfectly fine watching
the world burn."

30ufdl0.png

N a m e

Ariel Cardova

"Ari" - Ariel finds perfection in everything of himself, say for his name. He goes by Ari in every exchange of conversation.

"Dova" - A nickname given to him by his older -perfect- sister, he loathes it more then he loathes her.

A g e
22 Years
April 25th 1992
Taurus ♉

G e n d e r
Male ♂

E l e m e n t

Water

R a n k
Master of Water
30ufdl0.png

A p p e a r a n c e
Inviting & Abstruse
Ariel has always been the inviting and mysterious type. Easy to approach, disastrous should you get it wrong. His head is adorned with shaggy shoulder length hair, cut into a layered style. Since a young age, the angels hair has always been bright fire engine red, highlights run throughout the roots and a darker shade of red fills the tips. His eyes are a milky honey colour, always brooding and thinking with a ting of everlasting sarcasm ready to strike at any moment. He stands at a height of 6'3' thanks to his long gazelle like legs. For clothing choices, he can always be seen wearing an open, un-buttoned V-neck long sleeved shirt. As for pants, a comfy pair of slacks or black skinny jeans seem to always be covering his lower half. Ariel always seems to have one form or another of a crucifix on his neck, wrapped with a small piece of greyish-black cloth; the reasoning behind this is still unknown to most people who Ariel has allowed into his life. His favorite type of shoe is a loose fitting runner, preferably some sort of brand nearing the more expensive range, and in his line of work, he is constantly replacing the dam things. The last bit of clothing he tends to wear are a couple of loose hanging belts around his waist, mostly made out of twine or straw and coated in a black spray paint.
30ufdl0.png

P e r s o n a l i t y
Sarcastic & Arrogant

If arrogance and sarcasm had a representation, Ariel would fit it to the 'T'. You can never expect a serious conversation with the man, even during battle. There will always be witty remarks and subtle slams towards another persons ego. He thinks himself the king of all when in reality he's only trying to impress those around him. Most days Ariel can be found with his nose in a book, or his loud intrusive voice blasting through a conversation topic. Ariel has always been a very destructive person, his mother was always left to clean up after the angel during his downtime. Ariel requires stimulation, otherwise he might just cause trouble to the closets bi-standard. His father recommended Ariel submit himself into the army as soon as he was of age to do so, seeing as his destructive tendencies would prove to aid the fight in favor of the angels. Aside from being destructive and slightly A.D.D, Ariel is quite a calm individual most days, he always seems to be able to offer up a sliver of wisdom to those in need of it, and to those who ridicule him, sarcastic comments aimed to make the other feel like the true idiot they are. Ariel is a kind and caring person, however during fights he is easily able to turn into a stronger person, much unlike himself. Never though, has he been known to end the life of another.

30ufdl0.png

H i s t o r y
Most of Ariels childhood was spent outside, in lakes, and anywhere he could find water. He had been told at an early age that thanks to his mothers genes he was gifted with the soothing element of Water. He had been told it was one of few elements that was gifted in healing and soothing the pain of others, one that could be used willingly without fear or destruction. Ariel had been exuberant in hearing this, wanting to never stop using his element. Such an innocent child could never hurt a fly and he spent most of his years helping others around him.
When Ariel turned 17, his father offered him the opportunity to defend their homeland from something he called "Chaos". Ariel was naturally very nervous at first, not knowing for sure if he could "defend" something if it meant harming another. Regardless, his father sent him to one of the bases towers, and asked for him to be brought into the army. Ariel had attempted to fight him all the way, begging not to be put into such a violent place; but his father saw new light in the potential of Ariel, a potential that could one day surpass his own and strive to support all the things he wanted to protect.

Ariel spent 4 years in this base, learning new things about the stories his father had told him as a child. New things about what threatens to destroy a planet called "Earth". These things were the children of Chaos, malevolent beings who's only agenda was destruction and pain of others. Ariel understood now what he was told as a child. Like it or not, fighting was necessary to keep the well-being of his own race, and humans the way it should be.
A few years into Ariels stay at base, his wings grew exponentially big, bigger then quite a few of his fellow friends and acquaintances. He was told by 9 of them that growing such large wings was in fact, a very good thing in his case. Ranking up to the position of "Master", allowed him the freedom to choose whether or not harm was necessary during battle. One above him still stood high, and whether he liked it or not, Ariel did have to listen to this person, but rarely did he converse with them about anything other then battle strategies.

30ufdl0.png

A b i l i t i e s
Cascada
Cascada is a verbal incantation Ariel must speak before being able to access this ability. The incantation allows Ariel to pull large amounts of water from the surroundings around him, combining it all into one large, whirlwind type stream, which; if hit with directly can cause severe damage to the targets body, crushing bones with it's immense force.

Retrieve
Retrieve is a grosely lethal ability Ariel acquired over years of practice. It gives him the ability to retrieve all the moisture and water from a targets body. It can be used on humans, angels (under certain circumstances) and even inanimate objects. Once retrieved, this water can be used to Ariels advantage as a new offensive weapon.

Blood Bending
If you get this reference, you're awesome ;P
Blood bending is a skill Ariel likes to use in times of seeking information. This ability allows him to reach into the bodies of his target, and control the water within their blood and bodies, therefore controlling them. This ability DOES NOT work on others connected to the element water.

Replenish
Given the right circumstances, Ariel can infuse his allies with the replenishing feeling of moisture and healing. An effective technique when in need of feeling rejuvenation.

Hurricane
Just like the name of this ability sounds, Ariel can produce a large sum of water by pulling fro sources around him. This in turn can cause a large weather anomaly with high levels of destructive power. (To create incredibly powerful hurricanes, Ariel requires the assistance of an air angel).

Down Pour
This ability is a turn off of weather control. Ariel isn't able to control the winds, thunder, or lightning of a storm, however he does possess the ability to cause torrential downpour. This ability is more of a defensive power, seeing as it can't cause much harm, unless he decides to flood a specific area.

Drown
A much more morbid ability Ariel possesses. He is able to fill his targets body with water, over the max capacity it can handle, and in turn...drown them from the inside.

30ufdl0.png

W e a p o n s

◖Throwing Knives ◗
Sharp|Fast|Easily Concealable

◖One-Handed Sword ◗
Skilled in Swordsmanship|Heavy|Powerful
◖Water ◗
Versatile|Affinity|Strength
W i n g s p a n
6.9 Meters

Constantly Dripping Water|Ruffled and Messy|Greyish-White
M i s c.