Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then xD Seems like we've got a masochistic senior on our hands X'DD

Wait i kind of got lost at my moment of writing and though 'Wait How are we fighting Demons or something, or each other?' because I was like 'Holy monkeys Ball if thats true we are all monkeyed......' not becuase of my character but because My mind is full of plot twist that i will use all of them on this rp.... welll all my angel and demon Plot twist I have a lot of them.

and this will help me with my background or we don't know who we are fighting so cool. like an unknown force is at work and is trying to not only distroy the human world but are own SO COOL.

sorry getting out of hand..... sorry

Okay, let me explain. :P Or rather, give the short version.

Angels are all born from the Ancients, and although Chaos was an ancient too, his offspring are far from angelic.
The forces that these angels are fighting are creatures, beings, barely worthy of being called anything beyond that. Think… the heartless of Kingdom Hearts.
These creatures just want to wreck havoc on the earth, and anywhere they go, so it's the angels' jobs to stop them.
So no, the angels don't fight each other, and they don't fight demons. They fend off creatures, and unbeknown to them big bad stuff is about to go down very soon (well… depending on how fast the RP moves)

Geh, my post will have to come tommorow. ':/
Well, look forward to it! XD jk

That's alright ^-^ can't always have everything done and posted right on one day after all ^^

@Cry
Think of the Chaos beings as Insidious Ruin c:
That's totally what I imagine, however, quite a bit more vicious looking and no doll faces X'D

yeah… I don't know what those look like that you're referring to, but these definitely do not look cuddly XD or nice..

how… cuddly… XD

I'll… just steer clear here XD

hummm I got her history but I'm not sure about it right now so can you tell if my character is ok?

I guess that works for a history. I have an orphan as well as a character, lived in the orphanage till she was old enough to move out on her own.

Hahaha Keelyn is hilarious XD And you managed to play out Mortimer so perfectly, just like I had originally thought him up *does a happy dance* The 'sneaky moves' just fit so great

Hahaha Keelyn is hilarious XD And you managed to play out Mortimer so perfectly, just like I had originally thought him up *does a happy dance* The 'sneaky moves' just fit so great
XD I din't originally plan Keelyn to be like that, but it just felt right. As for Mortimer...
mission-accomplished-1.gif

Reactions: Cry and Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.