Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay Noceur, at least now I know what's up! And congrats, right?

And cassette I understand haha. But I thought we had more players than just the four of us >.>
Maybe other people thought this has died, so they abandoned it? Or they could just be super busy in RL.
But that's not fun D:
@Noceur Congrats :D!
@Cassette Your post was good :O
Thanks >.<. I didn't like it because it was mainly dialogue, but I don't like speaking in RL, so it's probably just that XD.

Probably busy n stuffs. Or they broke their notifs, and now don't know there are any updates and stuff

Oh well, I'll see if I can drop a note with them at some point. Might need to remember first who all said they would be (temporarily) afk for a while before I annoy people with over-poking XD

Sorry, I was talking rubbish XD Noceur had responded to my last message yet somehow that had only half registered with me XD
Will go and write out a post for Celestine soon, I hope. And for SotM, GC, OALA, IPwaMG... hehe running behind slightly XD But today's my catching up day, sorta, already answered to two that I had constantly been delaying XD so woohoo

Sorry, I was talking rubbish XD Noceur had responded to my last message yet somehow that had only half registered with me XD
Will go and write out a post for Celestine soon, I hope. And for SotM, GC, OALA, IPwaMG... hehe running behind slightly XD But today's my catching up day, sorta, already answered to two that I had constantly been delaying XD so woohoo
XD well, that's that solved.

moved celestine, though that doesn't really create more opportunities for others. :P next time, next time

Reactions: 2 people
well that's true.

If anyone needs anyone to talk to, Elegacy is going to come walking out of her apartment in my next post, I'd rather leave Celestine alone for now.

Don't worry, you'll get your chance :D *grins* Maybe more than you bargained for as well

Yay :'3 Because I REALLY want to wreck things with Jessabell's shadow magic hehe x3
And I guess I'll stop neglecting Ariel as well XD

Poor Ariel being left all alone out in the wild XD well... sorta XD
Go move that sucker! XD

Well you could see if there's anyone to talk to, make it rain for various little angel kids whom adore his watery wings, have him-
stripping works too XD Adwin the second?

there's plenty of stuff to do XD

Mmmmm...............maybe >:l
The possibility of drenching himself in water while stripping works >:D
I mean...
PG-13...

PG what number again XD

hahaha then I fear we'd have to move it to a different section if we're going down /that/ direction too often. Though I do recall it is allowed to certain extent...

Status
Not open for further replies.