Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, that was it.
I say stripping, at least leaving the undies on, is well within those parameters XD

^0^
Now... where was I. Oh right, different thread.

Umm pardon me but is this still open? I would not mind joining this. it sounds very fun. ^^

Why yes, this most definitely is still open to new players :) As long as there's positions to be filled, there are characters to be made :D

HELL YEAH best game ever so far I watched..... best. if something can top it please tell me
and thank you very much Ill get right on it miss.

Cool, can't wait to see ^-^

@Cry I am so on your level xD To the point I have my entire right leg dedicated to the game in tattoos haha!

Reactions: 2 people
X'D My mom hasn't had say for about 2 years now haha, she could stop me LOL!

Chi Enepsigos

(where I got the idea of the names. Enepsigos the fallen angel who appears in the shape of woman.

Chi means Blood in japanese. I like japanese and I wanted to make her name after a fallen)

Element: Shadow

History: Chi never met her family. She was told her mother was killed on the day of her birth from child birth and her father, who was a Fire master, was killed in war. So she was alone and placed into a foster home till she was at age to become a warrior like her father many people told her to live up her father's reputation. But she didn't want to be a toy in this war. She wanted to live some other life without war. she also wants to learn something human like.

Voice: Sunako Kirishikiri From Shiki yes her the purple hair girl

ThemeMusic:

Happy:

Sad:

Dark momments:

Other:her past made her this way
"Other form"

'Good Bye'

Last edited by a moderator:
By all the angels.. I just realized this is the first Senior angel XD there's at least two of all of the other ranks XD

WHAT Great but i'm a perty sick(bada$$) Senior. but she can be creepy at times warning

Wel no one ever said Angels couldn't be creepy XD so go all out! Well, there's a few boundaries, but that's for another time XD

YAY!! >:D Another person to boss around hhehehehe...
I mean love Q_Q
and care for...

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Ok just Hit her when she gets out of bounds. now the background need to think of something......

Ahahahaha
Yes, indeed… more people shadowy figures :P

Status
Not open for further replies.