• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, fight 'll start soon. One could always finish his meal with his pets before heading out leisurely. That kinda stuff, I'll get things rolling in my next post

Haha well in battle she might need all the strength she can get :P
Luckily the ones she has seem like the type that can be taken off easily if need be.

Haha well in battle she might need all the strength she can get :P
Luckily the ones she has seem like the type that can be taken off easily if need be.
That strength isn't very helpful if she's setting her comrades on fire. XD

That.... Is very true. Kinda almost sounds like Celestine's first fight XD except by the time she was on the battle field, she had already donned her limiters a long time. Back then they just thought she was close to simply spinning out of control, not exactly realizing she'd grow that fast...

Just thinking of a post, should be able to put it up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay~.

Don't worry, it's been overall quite quite here as of late, but past experiences tell me that if multiple threads suddenly go flat without warning, it's got to do with either the time of the week, or a vacation/school thing/exams/etc suddenly popped up for everyone. So don't worry, no need to feel rushed :)

Don't worry, it's been overall quite quite here as of late, but past experiences tell me that if multiple threads suddenly go flat without warning, it's got to do with either the time of the week, or a vacation/school thing/exams/etc suddenly popped up for everyone. So don't worry, no need to feel rushed :)
Yeah, term is coming to an end, so it's kind of a massive rush to get everything done before the holidays. ':/

Anyways, I think I've got an idea for one post at least, before I try and link my characters back with everyone else. ^.^

yeah 'that time of the year' indeed

I've got two more posts to make for different RPs, but then I'll get to this one :)

There we go, the fight is ON! Or well… you'll get what I mean when you read the post

hahahaha well entertainment might be a point of perspective XD
But I agree, ENTERTAINMENT!

Oh well good she at least contacted you :)
Well the thread isn't moving anywhere any time soon anyway

X'D I think you posting that on the wrong thread @Cassette xD
I already told Lissa' I was a little busy in SOTM and AOE to post for a bit xD

X'D I think you posting that on the wrong thread @Cassette xD
I already told Lissa' I was a little busy in SOTM and AOE to post for a bit xD
I am posting it in the wrong thread #>.<#
Sorry @Olissa I meant to put that in a different thread, haha. Apologies~!

Aside from the three of us here in the OOC at the moment, who all have we not seen for a while? I'm missing quite a few faces. Some I know are afk, but some I kinda don't know what happened

I'm dropping out since I seem to always get Lost upon the posts... Sorry >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back