So… I've witnessed XD

storymaker-pictures-shark-week-cat-dog-pet-costume-1208149-514x268.jpg

Look how cute it is! :D
[spoili]
88_Landshark.png

[/spoili]

Landshark kitty XD oh gawsh XD

Lol wth XD

And this video. Not sure if I want to watch this film or not, probably will, but it's one of the comments that killed me XD

"From the creators of Hunger Games and Snakes On A Plane comes:
Hunger Games on a Train."

Reactions: 2 people
Lol wth XD

And this video. Not sure if I want to watch this film or not, probably will, but it's one of the comments that killed me XD

"From the creators of Hunger Games and Snakes On A Plane comes:
Hunger Games on a Train."

XD Great comment!
That movie though >.>

You know which film I definitely want to see? Kingsmen.
I mean, just from the cast list alone I'd watch it!

I missed the lightning conversation...Oh well I'll add to it and then go post.

When I was 7, the summer before my second grade year, my house got hit by lightning. I just remember the house shaking violently, then the living room filling with smoke. I remember going to a bunch of people's houses, trying to find a place to stay for the night. The next day my parents sent me and my little sister up to my grandparents' house for a week, then we stayed with my other grandmother when we got back to town. Eventually we rented a house to live in, and we moved back in after about 8 months of rebuilding. I don't really remember much.

I missed the lightning conversation...Oh well I'll add to it and then go post.

When I was 7, the summer before my second grade year, my house got hit by lightning. I just remember the house shaking violently, then the living room filling with smoke. I remember going to a bunch of people's houses, trying to find a place to stay for the night. The next day my parents sent me and my little sister up to my grandparents' house for a week, then we stayed with my other grandmother when we got back to town. Eventually we rented a house to live in, and we moved back in after about 8 months of rebuilding. I don't really remember much.
O.o
That sounds really serious and scary. At least you're all ok now I guess...

That definitely sounds like one massive adventure o.o

It's not dead! Well, not to me at least.
Who all are waiting on who?
I know I moved my two characters, waiting on one person and the other can move when I want, but what of others? Maybe some are thinking they are still waiting on others while there already gas been a post, stuff like that.
If that made no sense don't worry my mind is going faster than my hands can keep up with.

Well yes, I already have that planned, but need my characters in a certain spot for that. Reasons.. Reasons...

Well get your characters in those spots missy! If I have to make Jessabell ponder about peace one more time, I'm going to loose it X'D

Hehe can't, one is in conversation XD
Why not have her just go get food, or plan a trip to Mortimer, hesitate,turn around figuring today isn't a good day, but then walk over eventually, hesitating to go in in the end XD
*throws out random ideas*

Sorry, just graduated so the past two weeks was even hectic. I joined new rps but never finished any Skellies really >_< just very few and found myself unable to pos long posts thats why I'm holding off. I don't know when I'll be able to post, either later today or tomorrow.

I would post, but I was the last person to post in the IC, even if it wasn't a very good post. :)

It's okay Noceur, at least now I know what's up! And congrats, right?

And cassette I understand haha. But I thought we had more players than just the four of us >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.