Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for taking my time to post. I'm still considering what to do next.

Oh no worries, I believe a few of the people here haven't posted yet, I know I haven't in a while :) so don't worry about not posting just yet XD
It's not like we're hoping to finish this before the end of the week XD

Its how she talks, her father made her learn manners to the highest level.

Wow. There is a lot of OoC here. Anyways, I was going to ask if I could play either the air master or shadow novice. (Maybe even both?)
Not sure how you go about accepting people, so I thought I'd leave a message here, since I'm not the biggest fan of the Iwaku pm. By that I mean I'm really bad at checking it -shot-

Haha it's more than alright to post a message here, everyone does it.
And I must admit, we're a rowdy bunch here XD But that's probably largely my fault as I love to get to know the people that I roleplay with in a carefree setting such as an OOC or what have you not.

Now as for those two positions, you are most welcome to either one, or both. Whichever you prefer. Should you happen to have any questions, just go right ahead and ask them here. If I'm not around to answer, chances are Pluviophile is (co-mod) and otherwise many things have been discussed here by now so if it's something simple the others might know an answer as well :)

Yes, I had indeed noticed. I try and give people time to post before I continue on usually, but in this case I kind of got a tad busy afterwards so had to delay my actual post a little while longer :)

Alright. I have my air master written up. No theme song yet but I'll find one :3 let me know if I need anything. I generally don't use pictures or fancy layouts, so I apologize for that too.

Character Name: Percy Anemoi
Element: air
Appearance: Percy is a tall and thin, standing around the 6'5" mark and just barely over 200 pounds. His eyes are a dark, stormy grey, fitting in perfectly with his angular, brooding face. His skin is pale and marked sparsely with scars. His hair is jet-black and slightly wavy, reaching to his shoulders. His bangs are long, but somehow they never seem to be in his eyes when he fights. His clothing is simple, consisting of a black vest made of thick leather and mail, that protects his chest and back, baggy dark pants, and black boots. A silver chain with an amethyst in the shape of a four-pointed star hangs around his neck. Thicker chains wind their way down both arms, stopping at the wrist. These are all limiters, though the chains on his arms are also used as weapons.

History: Percy has very little recollection of his mother, who was an air angel. She died in combat when he was very young. As such, he was raised by his father, who slowly became more and more angry as Percy aged. His father was a fire angel, and as he saw traits of his beloved appearing in his son, he lost his mind. He didn't care for Percy very well, though he wasn't abusive. The young air angel was forced to mature quickly so he could care for himself. By age 15, his wings were larger than most of his peers, and the next couple of years his growth exploded--he was a lot taller, and his wings were a lot bigger. People thought there would be two Grandmasters at once, but Percy halted at the still impressive Master. He joined the military at seventeen, less to be a guardian, and more for him to be able to control his powers. Because of his isolated past, Percy prefers to either work alone or be in control of a situation. He's kind of a depressing person to be around.

Theme Music: (Is there a song or melody that fits your character well.)
Voice Actor:
Liam O'Brien as Yasuo. (totally different from Grimoire Weiss)

Other: Percy fights with the chains on his arms and his wind power. He is agile and fluid, striking his foes with a flurry of attacks and not giving them a chance to catch their breath. He uses small pieces of debris or dropped weapons with his wind to blow them about with a large amount of force, in case he needs range. Once he tires out, he's pretty useless in a fight. He can last for a long time, but once he is tired, he needs a while to recharge.

I've only done a short post, which I hope is okay. I couldn't think of much to write, and I didn't want to throw in a hold load of rubbish for the sake of lengthening my post.

I'll say he's good, you can bring him in.
And Cassette, don't worry about it. Short posts happen from time to time :)

HA! I just finished watching percy jackson X'D
You should dibs a water angel just because of the name X3

Yay, easier to remember name!

And by the gods I just got woken up (not that I had slept much this past night due to the heat and air pressure) by probably the loudest thunderclap I have ever heard. Not 3 minutes later 2 fire trucks and an ambulance drove by.
Very peculiar storm.. especially considering that there were only 2 other thunders n lightning after that with about 10 minutes between each.

Usually a load thunderclap is the result of lighting hitting an object on the ground

Omg o.o I hope whoever or whatever got struck was reached by the firetrucks in time...storms are scary when they get like that !_!

Well yes I would have figured something got hit, otherwise the following sounds never would have occurred.
I would imagine it's alright because I didn't hear the ambulance driving back with sirens on, and no other fire trucks or police cars passed by so I'm guessing it was nothing major and just mainly precaution or so.

Sure hope so :o
I've got a crazy story.
When I was 13 (baby Ali years cx)
I liked to sit out on my houses front porch with my sister, covered in tons of blankets and pillows and everything; and just watch the storms that occasionally happened :)
So, me and my sister were just chilling like the adorable little twink bottoms we were at the time, and I shit you not, a bolt of lightning came down right in between our house and our neighbors.
The side of our house was lined with mini pebbles instead of cement or dirt, so small pebbles flew everywhere and...holy hell let me just say...scariest thing I've ever experienced Q_Q

Reactions: 2 people
By the heavens that is frightening indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.