Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vio, I was merely curious what gate, I may have made the setting in general, but details usually are up to the writers, so I was curious what gate(s) you were referring to, or rather, where they stood so I'd be able to place them in my mental map as well.

NPCs are NPCs, if Mortimer can be set in to make someone's jewelry and let him talk in a person's post, then a random bystander definitely can do whatever a person needs done quickly.
In general waiting till someone actually reacts makes sense, but anyone can move an NPC, even if they don't do anything significant. As far as I recall NPC characters can be used by anyone in most roleplays, but in case that's not the norm, well it is here.

The base is fairly large, but think of the ranked angels as the president, Vice President, Secretary of State and so forth. Not everyone would know everyone, but certain faces would be recognizable.
But Mortimer ith a speckle poneh! XP
And I have no idea what the norm is. I'm still fairly new to this site, and I'm trying to keep the amount of active RPs I'm in down to three.
Anyway, I've learned it now, so I'll be more aware of it in the future! :)

Vio, I was merely curious what gate, I may have made the setting in general, but details usually are up to the writers, so I was curious what gate(s) you were referring to, or rather, where they stood so I'd be able to place them in my mental map as well.

NPCs are NPCs, if Mortimer can be set in to make someone's jewelry and let him talk in a person's post, then a random bystander definitely can do whatever a person needs done quickly.
In general waiting till someone actually reacts makes sense, but anyone can move an NPC, even if they don't do anything significant. As far as I recall NPC characters can be used by anyone in most roleplays, but in case that's not the norm, well it is here.

The base is fairly large, but think of the ranked angels as the president, Vice President, Secretary of State and so forth. Not everyone would know everyone, but certain faces would be recognizable.

Ooooh okay, that's a bit more clear. I didn't want to really put a location of the gate that enters the garden in fear that it wouldn't work with what you had already in mind for the back ground. I don't ever make anything "definite" in my posts simply out of respect of the GM in case they already had something in mind. I actually do have reasonable reasons why I do the stuff I do in my posts. xD lmao

Last edited:
SPECKLE PONEH!? X'D I need a speckle poneh in my life omfg x3
And yay! Now I can torture NPC's >:)

Reactions: 2 people
SPECKLE PONEH!? X'D I need a speckle poneh in my life omfg x3
And yay! Now I can torture NPC's >:)
Hehehe...I promised trouble, but I am yet to unleash true hell! With the NPCs I shall ruel the world. MWAHAHAH!

@Sora Blade
Hey there hun, I wanted to ask you to slow down your posting a little bit :) We all need to give others a chance to post responses of their own and participate in the roleplay at an equal pace. If you wanted to post a good amount of content, bring all your assorted posts together into one. Thanks for understanding dear ^-^

For all intents and purposes I should (have) inform you that Pluviophile is co-Game Moderating with me in this roleplay. Pluviophile has been fully informed of what is and will come to pass and thus can be sought out in case of questions as well

I'll be dropping out of all my rps I am currently in I am sorry to have wasted your time and valued spaces, and I apologize for short notice! after all I am trash not worth speaking of.

I'll be dropping out of all my rps I am currently in I am sorry to have wasted your time and valued spaces, and I apologize for short notice! after all I am trash not worth speaking of.
You're not trash! You shouldn't think of yourself that way! I don't know an awful lot about you, but from what I've seen from you in the roleplays we share, you're a very nice person. Like I said in the other thread, I wish you the best in the future, and I hope you'll be ok.

I'm not a nice person XD I'm just a stupid person who cant get anything together, hold onto friend without being hurt, or be a friend. per usual.

It is incredibly sad to see anyone go, and do not worry, you did not annoy, or take up space uselessly, you were a fun presence to have around even though the time was brief.
If you should ever want to return to this roleplay, just say the word :) As long as your previous position isn't taken you may have it right back!

I'm not a nice person XD I'm just a stupid person who cant get anything together, hold onto friend without being hurt, or be a friend. per usual.
I've written a reply to this already in the other thread, so I won't repeat myself here.
Or I'll try not to.
Okay, I can't resist, I'm repeating myself.
But I think you're being nice to me.
You've gotten things enough to actually tell us your leaving, without lying, which is impressive to me. I haven't been able to do that in the past.
Relationships are like ships. Really, really, hard to control/steer. Especially on a stormy ocean. Everybody- literally everybody on this planet, all 7 billion of us- has made mistakes with relationships. With been hurt, with hurt others. Because we're human. We have imperfections, and we make mistakes. And it can make us feel like we're terrible people for a while. Eventually, though you'll look realize you're not. And hopefully you'll learn for the future.

Anyways, like Olissa said, you were amusing to have around. Be safe while you're gone, even if that's forever! :)

You're not trash :O Why in the world would you think that Q_Q
Sorry to see you're leaving, but come back sometime okay :) You're a really nice person ^.^

I'm sorry I didn't get to Speke to you more but from what I've heard your pretty cool, I'm sorry you have to go maybe we'll meet again sometime.

Thanks I'm still trying to get the hang of this but I'm having fun, but I must ask you to forgive any misspelling, my dyslexia has been acting up lately.

Well against dyslexia, that's luckily what spellcheckers are for.
I am dyslectic too after all so I should know.

And by the way, I don't know if that's just the character's style of talking, but there's really very little need for such formal talk. If that's just how the character behaves I'm curious as to how that came to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.