Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link, again.
All roleplaying is done there.
Also, keep in mind the rules as I assume you've read them. Write in past tense, and in third person only (such as: She walked over to the other side of the building)
And as I pointed out, your character already has a rank due to her wing size. No requesting for positions, and no academy or anything. This is a military base, not a school :)

You're doing fine :)

I'm sorry if I've negatively rated you @Sora, I accidentally pressed the wrong buttons on my phone >.<

Don't worry about it, I'm actually new on here so I don't even know how to check

From what I see you have a positive rating, not a negative one ;)

Of course, thank you for your review. I really needed it. Maybe we can role play together some day.

haha well that's one way to interpret it XD

Reactions: 2 people
Haha, yup XD.

But it would be nice to be in another RP with you some time, Sora, where are characters know each other better.

Okay it seems there is a general confusion with just about everyone (minus a few exceptions, you'll know who you are)

Being a ranked angel of any level does not mean people fear you, or mistrust you, or gawk like they've never seen a bloody pair of wings before. Everyone was raised here. Everyone knows at least everyone's face, especially those of higher ranked angels. I don't mind it if there's a tiny fan club that's in awe of a particular angel, but so far many angels have been labeled as 'being looked upon in a weird way' it's not like everyone has a physical deformity or so, just larger wings.

And in case of a disaster that has been noticed by almost everyone, normal non ranked angels would be pitching in too. You can move NPC regular angels at will.

Also, read other people's posts. If someone is in or near the fire, acknowledge them, even if that means stating 'they didn't notice the other angel that was present.'

Sorry for ranting, but do please take this in mind in the future?
Ps Vio, what gate are you talking about?

Okay it seems there is a general confusion with just about everyone (minus a few exceptions, you'll know who you are)

Being a ranked angel of any level does not mean people fear you, or mistrust you, or gawk like they've never seen a bloody pair of wings before. Everyone was raised here. Everyone knows at least everyone's face, especially those of higher ranked angels. I don't mind it if there's a tiny fan club that's in awe of a particular angel, but so far many angels have been labeled as 'being looked upon in a weird way' it's not like everyone has a physical deformity or so, just larger wings.

And in case of a disaster that has been noticed by almost everyone, normal non ranked angels would be pitching in too. You can move NPC regular angels at will.

Also, read other people's posts. If someone is in or near the fire, acknowledge them, even if that means stating 'they didn't notice the other angel that was present.'

I didn't know we could control NPCs. O.o Well, I'll keep that in mind for my next post. Actually, I think I'll edit my last post.

Well it's more fun to see people get a chance to react and respond to the flames or whatever the future situation might be, but yes, NPCs can be moved by basically anyone. Regular angels are everywhere, ready to fight or assist in whatever.
You don't have to edit the post, it's just a general thing to keep in mind

People don't fear him because of his rank, its how he looks. It has nothing to do with his wings that make him stand out, it's his character and how he presents himself to others. I specifically pointed that out or hinted to it many times in my post as well as his CS. I was going with the assumption that the plain of existence these angels live in is fairly large and fairly populated, and that not everyone knows everyone since that was never made clear. I'll be more mindful of that from now on though.

As for lesser NPC Angels helping out, I also was not aware of that, and even if I was I wouldnt use them since, again, I assumed that was the norm. I assumed "Oh they probably have their own little community, where each group of people do things that group was made for." Like how fire fighters are for fires and the army is for war. I'll try being more aware of that next time.

I'll be more careful about "Acknowledging" people from now on. ._.

As for the gate, I just, again, assumed what the garden looked like and where it was, and used my imagination, like most people do for an rp, of including a gate that allows the people working at the base to enter the garden with out having to go through the building. :O

Ps: I'm going to send you a PM in a few. Need to eat dinner first.

Well it's more fun to see people get a chance to react and respond to the flames or whatever the future situation might be, but yes, NPCs can be moved by basically anyone. Regular angels are everywhere, ready to fight or assist in whatever.
You don't have to edit the post, it's just a general thing to keep in mind
I only added one sentence onto the end XD
And I kind of want to leave stuff for other people (as in other RPers) to do related to the fire. I don't wanna steal all the thunder! (even if it was my own fire XD)

I only added one sentence onto the end XD
And I kind of want to leave stuff for other people (as in other RPers) to do related to the fire. I don't wanna steal all the thunder! (even if it was my own fire XD)

I saw that, I'm thinking of having Lysander have fire flowers grow out from the ashes, or maybe another earth elemental could do that?

Vio, I was merely curious what gate, I may have made the setting in general, but details usually are up to the writers, so I was curious what gate(s) you were referring to, or rather, where they stood so I'd be able to place them in my mental map as well.

NPCs are NPCs, if Mortimer can be set in to make someone's jewelry and let him talk in a person's post, then a random bystander definitely can do whatever a person needs done quickly.
In general waiting till someone actually reacts makes sense, but anyone can move an NPC, even if they don't do anything significant. As far as I recall NPC characters can be used by anyone in most roleplays, but in case that's not the norm, well it is here.

The base is fairly large, but think of the ranked angels as the president, Vice President, Secretary of State and so forth. Not everyone would know everyone, but certain faces would be recognizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.