Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the GM of light was done? I mean, there had been quite a bunch of back and forthing about it after all and came to a final agreement.

Nah I'm doubting you're losing it XD but hey, maybe things got edited out at some point or so. Dunno. Do know there still isn't a last name for Taimira. but that's about it.

*nods* what Ali(Pluv) said. Sometimes these things just mess up by accident
And I'm very glad you're still with us! Would be sad if we had to miss your angel in this RP

And Cassette, that's alright, I've delayed posts for far less proper reasons XD So take your time, focus on what's needed first ^-^ We'll just see a post arrive when it does
Thanks, I should be able to post tonight. :)

Wonderful!
How did things go?

Wonderful!
How did things go?
Well, I panicked half way through and started crying, so now the moderator will have to try and interrupt my already bad accent through sobbing. Other than that, it actually went ok. Thanks for asking. :)

O.O that doesn't sound okay ^^'

Did you get your grade or pass already or will they tell that later

Ah I get it. Well hopefully you'll get a good grade despite taking a little longer than intended :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I saw ^-^ Going to read it now :P

image.jpg Luna Bladeimage.jpg I hope it isn't to late to run a character by you.

Element:Water
Theme Music: Fallen Angel by J Hype
Voice Actor:Tara Strong
Appearance:(Please see above for both body and wing description.)

Personality:A quiet girl that treasures loyalty above all else. She is respectful and kind, often putting the well fair of others before herself. Luna is not afraid to die for her people. Her favorite weapon is a claymore passed down threw her mothers side of the family. Luna is timid and would much rather be on a battle field then in a large crowd.

History:Luna was born of two different elements, her father was a shadow user, while her mother water. Luna took after her mother and became a water elemental. She found a passion for using her powers to create ice. When Luna was six her mother was killed in an attack, her father did not cope well. Luna suffered years of abuse before finally turning of age to join the guard.

Reactions: 2 people
On first glance I see nothing wrong with the character :)
So I'm going to say she's in. And no, it's not too late ;) (And I think the second post was updated to have all the taken ones listed, so that position would definitely be open then.)

The roleplay has already started :) It hasn't got a lot of posts, but it's alive-ish. So you are welcome to jump right in.
At the moment they're in a brief moment of calmth. A wave of attacks happened the previous day, and a new one is spotted but it's unclear when they'll exactly arrive
For the rest you'll have to read up on stuff.

Oh and no flying in buildings. Due to the great forces created when flapping wings in a confined space. Even though buildings are far taller/broader and wider spaced than in the human world, having 10 people in one room flying around just asks for mega mayhem, so that's why it's not allowed in the buildings. What people do in their own home of course is up to them.
The cafeteria and the like are always open, but there's a market as well so people can make their own foods.

I make sure my Claymore is strapped tightly before knocking gently on the commanders office door. The academy hand't known where to put me so they had told me to go here. If I didn't get placed soon they will have no choice to return me to my fathers home.​

Sweetie, please go here
Third person, past tense only in writing, and the character already has a rank, so no academies or requesting of positions required.

Status
Not open for further replies.