Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i say you dont mind keeping watching kerv?

Luna gave him a smile. "Thanks." She closed her eyes and let her mind drift off toward sleep. Her tail rapped around her wrist and her wings seemed to hold her up against the tree just as if she were sitting.

zoey-alice held back a yawn from her demon side saying cant leave him to do everything. she blinked as her vampire told her to feed but she just hid it smiling.

He licked both of their cheeks, as a sign of affection. Once more he sat and kept guard, sitting like a cat. He remained vigilant, never disregarding even the smallest of noises. He felt as though he need to protect these two. One of them in particular. "I suppose somewhere along the lines I developed feelings for her...How interesting."

Luna let her mind travel to the land of dreams. She squinted her eyes in pain but it soon passed as she felt Kerv lick her. A small smile appeared for it reminded her a old friend. her head turned to hid her eyes from the sun a little better.

i say kerv mmmhhmmm she slept easily dreaming in peace as she had dreams and visions she fet the sun directly hit her and she moved her wings and the scars showed from what the step mom did. i say owww i cringe when the sun hits my black wings.

Luna felt the sun hit her wings. She bit her lip and moved them behind her back to be better hidden. She had another nightmare from her past appear. She moaned "No....st...stop..." Her tail let go of her wrist and wrapped around her waist she moved into a more curled up with her wings against the tree and in the shade of her shadow.

she smiled as she felt kerv had licked her cheek. zoey-alice started a purring like sound in her sleep. she was having an amazing dream and she felt safe and secure for some reason. she smiled happily in her sleep her fangs slowly showing but not much. her tail fwipping in her sleep. she was sleeping curled in a ball ears twitching too.

she woke when she felt luna was unhappy. she hugged luna and petted her hair blocking luna from the sun she sent her element into luna and said shhh luna its ok sleep peacefully. she soothes the bad dream away and puts a shield around luna preventing the sun from hitting her she went over to a nearby wall and went to sleep there. hoping she felt better now that the bad dream was gone.

He looked back at Luna and smiled....Then at Zoey-Alice...He wosh he could tell the one he loved, that he did. He lokked up into the trees.

she got up and flew to the top of a building as the sun set and when the sunset was at its peak. A red beam of light surrounded her and she ran off of the building her wings let her go and she took off hunting.

Was this his chance? To tell her? When he and the girl were alone? He watched Luna sleep and at Zoey-Alice go hunting. He needed to make a choice. He looked at them both again...

she knew kerv would keep luna safe. she found a wolf and fed then said ok its alright now im fine. i start running in the roads back to luna and kerv.

Zoey-Alice felt something wrong was about to happen in her gut so she ran the other way and hid in an alley n said im gonna be ok. i wont let the person reach them. her wings extended horns out ears twitching and she knew she had to protect the ones on her team. she felt as though she would lose her best friends if she did not protect them. she ran off towards the group of other demons and teleported behind them saying what are your names? also who do you work for?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
the demons said no one erase. they took all of zoey-alices memories. she wandered down the street to kerv and luna and just stopped and looked at them curiously. she wondered why she felt like she knew them.

He stood up and hestitated, but then walked over to Luna. "Hey...Wake up...I have something to tell you..."

Zoeys memories flooded back and she knew what was happening her powers allowed her to know an she just turned and walked away as silently as she had walked up. her wings drooping she forced herself to smile and said to herself i made them a group. Time to walk alone again now. She looked at kerv and luna one last time and a whimper left her lips then her ears pressed against her head and she walked away. Kerv and luna heard the whimper she laye in an ally just watching cars go by.

She knew he was waking her to tell her they should zoey-alice alone just like her last group had. now she was going to be alone again. She thought she had felt something for kerv and she had but she couldnt bring herself to tell him now that they were leaving her. this was going to be hard they seeme like they were going to stay. She yelled me being a monsterous freak drove the people i cared about away! They were sweet to me even saved my life and now im losing them!

He heard and was on a rooftop above her. "Zoey-Alice. Whereare going? Are you abandoning us? I thought we were a team." He had Luna on his back. He looked a bit disappointed
in Zoey-Alice.

Zoey-alice said how can someone ever trust a monster like me i thought u were leaving. I thought thats why you were waking her. Zoey alice said kerv i need to tell u something! She jumps down takes a deep breath walks over and kisses him lightly then says im in love with you kerv! She blushes and turns facing the wall. Her tail between her legs afraid of his reaction. Her ears worriedly pressed against her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.