Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna stands and looks at the women. "Your daughter?" She asked questionably and steeps in front of Luna. "Did you do that to her?"

my step mother says yes i did she is a freak of nature and must pay for it. i bury my face in kerv's chest i mumble wish i could tell him how i feel. i whimper the dream turning bad again i start shaking more.

i say no he cant be dead! kerv no! i start crying in my sleep saying how could you hurt him!?!?! kerv no you cant be dead!

Luna then let her wings show and her tail lash. "If she is such a freak who must pay than so am I." She growled at the women her hands holding an orb of darkness and her eyes seemed to take an evil glow. 'I hope they do not have to see me like this...'

the step mom points the knife at luna and says a demon vampire ur just as bad as my daughter! i say help luna kerv is dead! i keep crying in my sleep stuck in the dream.

"He's breathing right beside you and I'm busy at the moment." Luna keep her gaze at the step mother and raised her hands she released one as she noticed the knife. She let a knife of flame form in her hand just in case and still held the dark orb she prepared to through it to make the Zoey and Kerv be hidden in darkness she hoped the step mother was not nocturnal. "Would you mind if she pays for the pain she has caused you?" Luna asked with a slight evil tone.

i say please do luna! i wake up slowly and hug kerv then realize im like laying against his chest so i put my head to his heart and sigh in relief. i kiss his cheek then pull away blushing. i say in lunas mind [she cant see in the dark] i cringe when i go to stand i hide the dagger the mom threw through my stomach but no one noticed until the smell of blood permeates the air even kerv can smell it.

Luna nodded. [Thanks.] With that she let her dark orb go. It flew into the air and surrounded Kerv and Zoey. She then looked at the step mother and could smell some of Zoey's blood. "If you hurt her one more time you'll wish you never had meet me or hurt her." Luna flew right beside the steep mother and hit her once with her knife made of flame then jumped back letting herself take in the smell of the women's burnt flesh. And an evil smiled formed. "I'm the who you have to worry about now."

I say luna i show luna what the stepmom did to my stomach in her mind. I sit back next to kerv but block the wound from his view with my jacket

[Gezz why do people have to be so mean] She looked at the step mom angry in her eyes. She breathed so she could stay focused on keeping a little level headed. Her tail swished back in forth while she thought of her next move.

I say luna ur an amazing protector i fall asleep against kerv and my jean jacket is now covered in blood.

I wake up unaware of what happened. "I smell blood. What happened?" He rubbed Zoey-Alices head and looked at Luna.

I show kerv the memory of what happened in his mind. I say in my sleep i wish he knew how i felt. My tail still wrapped around his arm. My skin is really pale and wolf ears twitch as i sleep.

My blood soaked jacket falls away from the wound and kerv can see how much damage the knife did. I say in my sleep kerv! I start shaking i mumble gone he is gone, and i didnt get to tell him! I sm crying in my sleep.

He looked down at her, with a sad expression, and licked her cheek. "I'm right here." He then started licking her wound.

Reactions: Rena Okumara
I wake up and groan from the pain of the wound and then feel it fading. I say well good evening sleepy head how did u sleep kerv? I see my tail wrapped his arm and i undo it my face turning red. I say im sorry about that.

"Luna. I'm going to get her out of here. I'll come back as soon as possible. Don't die." He picked up Zoey-Alice and looked at Luna and nodded. He then started running towards some treees for cover.

"I sense more hostiles. I'm taking you somewhere safe and going back to help Luna." He leaped up and bounced up branches. He set her on a branch and said "You'll be safe here. Don't move." He hopped down and ran on all fours back towards Luna.

She watched everything fly by as he ran everything looked like a blur as her vision was already blurry. Even with her heightened new wolf vision it was still hard to see. When he set her down she grimaced but noded to him saying be safe.

I mumble please let them be safe even if im gone by the time the battle is over. I fall asleep again into another terrible dream i say hmmm wow but i dont move an inch. I wake a day later the branch im on has blood on it. Isay no surprise there how r my wings healing. I look at my wings to inspect them. I say i had a vision that i cant allow to happen. I see the step mom below my tree im under. She says your friends must think me dumb to try and hide you from me! She climbs up the tree and says you monster! He could never like you you freak of nature! I look away shyly she says and just to prove that to you i will destroy him after i make you helpless to stop me. Now if he dies you can never know. she injects me with a paralyzing serum. I say in kerv's mind please dont die. I say in lunas mind protect kerv please my step mom is gonna try and get him next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.