Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised by this he blushes and his hair stand on end. "Zoey-Alice...I-I'm sorry but...I love someone else..." He looks down and then walks to her." This ie as much as I can give you." He turns her around and kisses her.

She pushes him away alittle saying save it for the other girl u like. Zoey-alice's eart stopped. When she had heard his response she said in her mind my visions never fail me they were right again. Time to watch it play out before my eyes i mumble under my breath luna your a lucky girl! Zoey-alice fakes a smile and says we should get moving she cant be in the sun.

He felt horrible. He sat Luna against the wall and pounced from building to building." I'm going to go think for a bit."

Zoey-Alice went and sat next to luna and fell asleep one single tear ran down Zoey-Alice's face. The demons come around the corner saying she led us right to them without knowing it they pick me and luna up. They teleport to two different buildings. They leave a note where we were sitting they inject me an luna with a paralyze serum and tie us up with chains and then leave. if one of us gets out the other will be locked in the chains for a whole day. I say luna go be free as soon as the men leave i use my magic to cut luna free. She falls against the wall. My chains lock tighter i cringe but the pain subsides.

She heard what sound like a light tap on the roof then it was gone. She watched luna hoping she would awake soon. she listened as she watched luna only able to see her head. Zoey-alice layed against the wall and just let herself fall asleep she didnt expect anyone to come for her. she had given up hope compltely and knew she could be eternally alone.

Last edited:
Luna felt her nightmare subside. Then a bunch of movement but she somehow managed to sleep through it. She opened her eyes after hearing Zoey say 'Be free' and had fallen to the ground. She awoke and rubbed her head looking around at her surroundings. "Ugg... What did I miss?" She said aloud to no one in particular. Then she saw Zoey in chains. She turned and looked at Zoey. "What did I miss? Is there a way to get you free?" She looked carefully at the chains thinking if any of her demonic powers could help. And she noticed that Zoey was asleep. 'She deserves sleep. Maybe I can think of something.'

Unaware of the events occuring, Kerv was in a tree thinking about how he'd hurt Zoey-Alice. But he couldn't be with her when he loved Luna. That'd be worse than turning her down. "God dammit. I'm an idiot. What was I thinking?" He looked at the sky and decided to go back in about 10 minutes.

As Luna thought her mind tried drifting back to Kerv. 'I hope he's okay...' She then decided away to focused she sat in a lotus position across from Zoey-Alice and let her mind focus on the chains. The image of the chains entered her mind and so did Zoey-Alice's hands which wore the chains. She breathed deeply and tried to image a way to set her free. She thought about her sword. 'Maybe if I could just hit the chains they would break... Or maybe my vampire strength could help me rip them apart...' She opened her eyes feeling the presence of those who had been here. 'So it was other demons...Hmm...I hope I can get her out of here I don't want to loss someone who I may actually have as a friend. And we need to get back to Kerv... I wonder what he's up to.' She sighed and picked up one to the chains that were broken which were once on her but she was unaware.

Zoey-Alice woke to the sound of chains moving she saw luna was up and smiled saying your awake finally. i say u should know something luna i show her the memory of me telling kerv. then the demons walked back in and the chains on Zoey-Alice shattered and they came over and picked her up by her neck and walked out and in front of the tree kerv was sitting on. zoey-alice cringed as her airway was getting smaller the demons were wearing something that she was allergic to she squirmed smelling the garlic. they chained her to a wall in a different building. they said hmm a matter of minutes before u faint or die and only we have the antidote they held up a syringe. she said go ahead kill me or let me live do what u want but do not ever touch my friends.

Last edited:
the demons say u need blood dont u i forgot oops. they inject Zoey-Alice with garlic laced blood she cringed. her vision blurred as a shadow appeared in the doorway of the warehouse. she could not tell who it was but knew they probably meant her no harm.

Luna was slowly processing all she had missed then once she was done she was going to ask Zoey for ideas. But by the time she was going to ask and her mind came back to Zoey was gone. Sher blinked realizing the demons must have come back. She could smell garlic. Her nose wrinkled in discus. 'Well it shouldn't be that hard to find them and where they took her.' She stood up and began to let her sense guide her. She paused once in a hall way. She looked and saw a window 'Well there is an idea to find a way out... But that shall wait first I need to find Zoey-Alice.' She looked down the hall and saw some doors where could she be?' She stood a moment thinking where she should try first. Then began to walk toward the nearest door.

she screamed even though she didnt think anyone would come to help her.

Luna heard Zoey scream. She stopped her hand from turning the door she was about to and followed where her ears picked up the scream. She didn't bother tiring to open the door she just let her wings surrounded her and forced her weight on the door. It finally after the third try fell down. She let her wings relieve her to where she could see. "Ga... Why do they have to have garlic?" She looked at Zoey and gave her a small smile. "Hi I'm here to get you out of here." She went over to Zoey keeping an eye out for one of the other demons.

Zerv was on his way back when he saw some demons. They looked to be guarding the building so he took them out. He walked inside and smelled the stench of garlic. He walked in and saw Luna and Zoey-Alice. He hid in the shadows and masked his presence, to see what they were saying.

zoey-alice broke the chains and stood up swaying from all the garlic iin her killing off her vampire. she looked at luna as the demons threw zoey-alice into the wall saying just give up already no one is gonna help you or save you!

Suddenly he bolted and tore the demons in half, and crouched in front of Zoey-Alice, hissing. "If you know what's good for you...You'll leave." His primal instincts had begun to take over, and it'd be a bloodbath if it kicked in completely.

Luna looked at the demons. She let her nails become like claws and her tail sway. "What the heck am I chopped liver?" She went straight after the demon who had through Zoey-Alice into the wall. She had his neck pinned. "Say no one cares again and you won't like what's coming to you!" Luna was glad she had rested she was able to keep her angry down a little better.

Hisawa Ryuga

He who has been forsaken by the light and forced to wander this world endlessly. He who lives in eternal suffering. Never more will he see true light.

A young man, about 17 in age (human years), strayed off the path and became a forsaken (fallen angel to others). He has wandered this earth for many years, never being able to rest until his debt to his sins have been repaid.

((see picture for basic appearance))

Reactions: Raven
zoey-Alice mumbled kerv? she collapsed her eyes closed she could no longer hold on. the syringe of antidote falling in front of kerv about to shatter on the ground. she said in lunas mind [he loves u kiss him if u love him it will bring him back to his senses.]

Luna looked at her. [But...] She let her hand clutch the demon till he fell and it was quick. And then she looked at Kerv thinking fast she kissed him on the check. She hopped that would be enough to make the boy think and catch the antidote knowing she couldn't really reach it. 'Do I like him?' She asked herself afterwards. 'Wasn't there another way? Did I have to do that? Does he really like me who could ever love a demon?'

Status
Not open for further replies.