Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
jump right on in ryuga! she said in lunas mind told him and he rejected me and i know he likes you i have seen the way he looks at you.

Feeling the kiss, a bit of sanity returned and his tail snatched the syringe and gave it to Zoey-Alice. "Thank you Luna." He didn't try to hide his blush as he was more intent on protecting them. He hissed again, and swiped at the demons. He was going primal again...He was serious this time.

Luna's eyes looked down at the ground. She then looked up. "I thought..." She let her sentence fade unsure how to continue. She then focused back on the matter at hand but she could not hid the blush that began to creep upon her face. She went for another set of demons but first let her sword appear in her hands. Then she sliced one in front of her and watched him fall.

zoey-alice couldnt move the antidote not in her body. she said in a mumble owww!!!!

A lone figure remains perched in a tree near the abandoned city. His night-black wings folded in around him as he gazed out into the distance. "Hmm. What is all that commotion about? Its a fair ways away from here, but I can still feel them." He dropped from the tree, landing on the ground in a more, human-like form. His wings had vanished from his back upon hitting the ground. "Guess I should check it out. Don't want any other freaks running loose and causing trouble." He approached the building, placing his hand on the door and closing his eyes. He could sense a few 'different' entities inside. A few demons and a being who appeared to be made up of random freaks put together. He opened the door, stepping inside. He stood in the background, remaining silent.

Luna looked at Zoey-Alice and saw the antidote. She gulped but went over to Zoey-Alice grabbed the antidote and carefully injected it into Zoey-Alice. "Here I hope it kicks in soon."

He injected the antidote and began helping Luna, and with each kill he became more fercious. He killed them in more gruesome ways, then he saw someone enter and harged at them, not caring who it was.

Zoey-Alice woke up as soon as she was injected she looked at luna and kerv and saw the blush knowing what happened. she looked away quickly and ran to the wall coughing up blood that was garlic scented she saw the man in the doorway and pulled both swords out of the sheath.

Zoey alice grabbed kerv and said no he is mine she teleported ehind ryuga and held the sword to his neck saying who are you and are you here to harm me and my team?!?!?!?!?!

Luna once more began to fight the demons helping Kerv the best she could. She cut down another one of them then she smelled another enter. 'He doesn't smell like garlic....But I can't tell if he would be friend or foe.' She turned to see who the man might be but she keep ready to attack him if he was and she was ready to take out any of the other demons that she might see.

Zoey alice said dont make me repeat myself got it who are u what are u and are u a harm!!!!!

Still charging he bowled through the man and Zoey-Alice. His most primal instincts had now taken over and he would attack anyone he didn't recognize from scent. Even if it meanthurting someone he did recognize he'd attack.

Ryuga, not caring much for the life of a 'minor' freak, just sidestepped, panting his foot deep into his back. "A pipsqueak like you baring her fang at me? You obviously don't want to live." Ryuga vanished again, appearing at the other end of the room, a black sword in his hands now. He still hadn't shown his true form.

Luna watched the strange man move. 'Is he using the darkness within the room?' She wondered. She made sure to regroup with her friends. She let herself focus not on sent but on sound and sight. Her sword was ready and her tail swayed.

Turning around he bolted at the man again at high speeds ready to bite his leg off. The look in his eyes could be described as pure rage, and he was soaked in crimson fluid, the life blood of those he had previously mangled. He leaped up and started coming down to the man, ready to dodge if he swung the sword.

zoey-alice dove on instinct and blocked ryuga from hurting kerv in anyway she slashed ryuga and then backed away holding kerv off. she said kerv listen to my voice please stop i know im not the one. but you need to stop raging please she begged him. hugging him around the neck and said please come back to us kerv she held kerv tightly and buried her face in his neck begging him to come back to them.

"You three. Why have you chosen to wander such a decrepit path? Surely you know your actions will not be easily forgiven. What do you have to say in your last moments?" He readied his sword. This was his life. To cleanse the world of all those who have wandered off the right path. This was his repayment for his debt. None of them were going to get out of here. Ryuga raised his sword and before anyone saw anything, he had Kerv dropped to the floor.

Luna heard Zoey-Alice trying to get Kerv back to his sense. "She's right you need to focus. Kerv come back to us please." Luna then bolted to where she saw the two and stood to protect them in case Ryuga came for another attack.

He snarled and wiggled his way out of her grasp and crouched, looking into the mans eyes. Hissing he said, "Who the hell are you...?" He started circling him, his ears laid back and tail swishing violently.

Zoey-Alice protected kerv her body turning full wolf and then she collapsed her memories shown to all ryuga saw the reason why she fought the way she did. it was because she didnt want to be a monster or be thought of that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.