Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna smiled and turned for a moment said "Thanks." She saw that Kerv had woken up but by the time she turned to look and attack yet again the step mother she was gone. 'Where did she go?' By the time Luna realized that she had found Zoey it was when she was told to protect Kerv. [Okay what about you? Is there a way I could help and protect you both?] She asked in reply she then looked for Kerv and went to him. When she was near Kerv she began to keep an eye out for the step mother to return.

i say in luna's mind [if i die dont worry i will never forget your kindness but a guy like kerv cannot be replaced protect him.] i cringe in fear of them possibly dying. i say i cant let them die. i climb out of the tree my stomach leaving a trail of blood behind me. im biting my lip to hold off the thirst im drinking my own blood from my bleeding lip. i get to kerv and luna as the step mom appears and pulls out two swords.

Luna finally spotted the step mom but noticed she now had swords instead of her knife. She held out her right hand and her demonic blade appeared once more in her hand. [Okay but try to hang in there.] She closed her eyes for a moment letting in the scent of the step mom enter her nose along with the sounds around them she breathed and then opened her eyes. She made sure to stay close to Kerv and listen for any disturbance in there surroundings so she would have a chance to block any attacks from the step mom's blades.

i say no i walk over and stand in front of luna and kerv i say dont touch them its me you want not them. please dont hurt them im the "monster" "the freak" you want gone. the step mom slashes acrost my chest. i keep standing in front of luna and kerv.

sword.jpg i say i wont let you hurt my friends i say luna kerv run i will handle her. i start swaying from loosing so much blood. i pull out my sword and poison dagger.

Luna looked at Zoey. "No you need to rest. Your in no condition to fight." Luna said her tail swaying in frustration.

Not wanting to back down from a fight, he ignored the warning. "I can't just leave you two. We may have just met, but I still care about you." His claws came out ae he hissed at the step mother, his hair standing up and his tail swishing violently. He ran at her and sliced her legs, preventing her from escaping and turned around and bit off her fingers. He jumped bafk in case she woule execute a long range attack.

i say owww i fall to my knees eyes going black and red my hair growing i say dang not now stupid thirst. her tail wrapped her waist and a cape covered her scarred wings and she started attacking the step mother baring her fangs. i pin her to the ground and say attack now guys.

Luna nodded and came up with her blade. She stepped the step mother in the stomach after making sure not to hit Zoey. She then pulled out her blade. And looked to see how much damage the step mom had taken. 'We a let her bleed to death...' She decided to step back and see what Zoey or Kerv may prefer. For she did not care after the things this woman had said to Zoey and what she said that also offended her.

i back away still biting my lip blood running down my chin i collapse breathing heavy. i say do what u want with her. i say the sun is coming up i hold my chest and try to get back up my vision tinted red from thirst. i dont look at luna or kerv so they cant see the red in my eyes but they both can sense it.

He slit his arm again so that she could quench her thirst. "I have something I woulr like to do to her....Can you two turn around for a moment?"

Luna looked at Kerv. "Sure." She turned and looked at Zoey with worried eyes because she could sense her thirst. But saw Kerv helping with that yet again and she gave him a smile.

i say i can wait do what u wish with her i turn away. i cringe as i see the sunset my eyes closed. i pass out on the ground holding off the thirst.

Luna watched Zoey pass out and went to her she sat down beside her. And said without looking in Kerv's direction. "I can keep an eye on her do what you wish." She looked up at the sun and a yawn finally escaped her.

a yawn escaped zoeys mouth the color in her cheeks and skin fading her ears twitching along with her nose as she sniffed the air scented with kerv's blood.

He stood over the step mom. And peed on her. Him being part cat, he immediatly got on all fours and kicked dirt onto her, to hide his business. He came back looking satisfied. "Alright....I'm finished. I wouldn't touch her directly with your hands." He leaned down and shoved his bottom lips onto her fangs. His arm and wrist were getting sore, and for him, he lost a lot of blood from his lips for some reason.

Luna nodded. "Um...Okay..." She let out another yawn. She blinked to keep herself awake.

i hug kerv and just fall asleep curled into him. my ears twitching as wind surrounded them and the light shone on them and my fangs disappeared and she looked like a full angel she had a halo and all but her wolf ears were still there i smile and say my vampire and demon side are gone until night time so im safe for now. i heal kerv fully blood and all i say im sorry for needing to feed constantly. i say i will find a wolf when nighttime comes.

"You needn't push yourself. Sleep. I'll keep an eye out. I have the most keen senses." He picked Luna up and set her against a tree and did the same with Zoey-Alice. "Rest. I'll be fine." He smiled as his eyes gleamed.

Luna looked at Kerv and Zoey. She smiled seeing her finally able to rest. She yawned yet again. "Kerv would you mind if I sleep?" She said holding back yet another yawn. "I'm not good at staying up for a whole 24 hours. But if you mind I'm sure I could find a way to stay awake."

Status
Not open for further replies.