Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna felt awkward hearing Zoey ask the question to Kerv. But she said nothing for she soon realized why Zoey had asked. She then turned to look at Kerv her eyes saying 'I'll be fine and Zoey needs something' @Zoey12598 @Zilo

Even though kerv did not answer she bit down on lunas neck hoping he wouldn't be to angry at her. She drank fast. @Raven

Luna soon felt just like she had before when Zoey needed to feed. She hoped Kerv wouldn't get mad and if he did she figured that she might be able to explain. @Zoey12598

zoey pulled away and backed up and hugged luna saying thank you for your help. no go eat luna you and kerv both need it. @Unknowledge @Raven

Luna gave a smile. "No problem." She liked the sound of finally getting something to eat and now she extremely needed it. She then stood up and looked at Kerv. She waited for him to agree on eating. @Unknowledge @Zoey12598

((You were posting to a previous name xD))

Kerv looked up and sighed. "I'm hungry...Can we finally eat?"

Luna smiled. "Yeah" She said glad to hear that he was hungry as well. @Unkowledge
@Zoey12598

(I replied with that username a while back to tell the truth)

zoey smiled at them and said kerv im sorry for biting her i know she is your mate and im sorry if i crossed a line. she bowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.