Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh...It's so weird without the constant growling, clashing of swords..."

Zoey-Alice then teleported into the house next to kerv and luna she just smiled at them and walked wings dragging back to my bedroom. she felt happy for luna and kerv she was glad they had found each other. she knew she would never find someone.

Luna smiled at Zoey-Alice glad to see she was okay and then saw her leave for her room. 'Ah sleep... Good idea...' Luna thought but didn't say anything she just let her attention fall once more on Kerv.

"Think this peace will last very long?" He looked forward, his face now serious.

"Maybe I'm not sure. I don't think for me it has ever seemed to last long." Luna said noticing that Kerv now seemed more serious but she wasn't sure why.

"It just seems odd...We're always in battle...Why has it just... stopped?" He stood up, and with a frown said,"Somethings...Off."

Luna shrugged. "I know it seems odd. But everyone needs a break. And maybe everything is fine." She watched Kerv stand and the frown which naturally made her not want to continue to smile but she forced it to stay to try and help keep things seeming a little clam.

Kerv went silent. He just stood there. He then looked at Luna and said, "Hey...What happened yesterday...I have a huge hole in my memory..."

Luna thought for a moment. "Well the main event yesterday. Was well we went to My mom's. She meet you and Zoey-Alice. But she turned out to already kind of know Zoey. We helped an imposter of Zoey's brother now apparently we have meet her real brother." She paused. "Oh and the imposter tried to kill us or well um... Zoey." She paused thinking if she was missing anything. "I believe that covers the main details of yesterday."

He shook his head and said "Do you remember what happened prior? Just before it started?"

"Before it stared? What do you mean it started? Do you mean before seeing my mom?" Luna said confused. She began to think back trying to think what Kerv meant.

"Yeah. What happened just before we met her" He looked at her with a serious face and sat back down. "Do you remember?"

Luna looked at him. "Before we meet." She paused. "Well for me I was trying to find somewhere to stay after...Um...feeding...Then I heard a pack of wolfs." She paused then looked at him with serious eyes. "Or are you meaning more on my past? That sort of before we meet?"

"No go back. The wolves. Did we ever encounter them?" His tail began swishing in anticipation.

Luna thought. "I no I didn't but I thought you to did because I had heard fighting."

"Damn it. I can't remember anything..." He hung his head low as he tried to remember.

Luna looked at Kerv. "um.. Zoey had a similar effect not long ago. Maybe something is going around. A spell maybe."

"I don't know...It's just unnerving that's all..." He shook his head and looked forward again. "I'm starving..."

"Yeah I'm sure it is." Luna said then gave a smile. "That makes to of us. So what do you eat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.