Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna watched what she could she countined to wait and sometimes glance at Kerv to make sure he seemed okay. 'Wow... I believe she is using close to what I have called a soul self.... But different...' She then got a better look at the creature she felt something odd about it and something made her uneasy. She let her self drop using her powers to watch the creature but keep it on a near radius to still give them a chance if needed. Why she did this was simple something told her that if she didn't things might not end well but instead the creature might have found her and Kerv sooner than she wanted. She began to think what they could do if need to one help or two run.

"Okay...Just go...I'll stay here" He laid his ears back as his tail swished. "This shouldn't be hard." He smiled and looked forward.

More strange creatures, all seeming to bring trails of fire leaving black scorched patches behind them emerged from somewhere within the forest. cara backed herself up against a rock, her eyes still glowing. Over a couple dozen creatures were already getting a little too close for comfort, and their wailing was becoming unbearable but she waited it out, pressing herself further against the rock so that now her hind legs were set against it like spring coils ready to pop at any moment. And as soon as one was mere feet away from her, she pushed off the rock, sending her crashing into it. The fire sizzling into nothing as they tumbled across the burnt grass, knocking over several more as the bird like creature dove into the brawling heap of creatures now attacking with all they had, Cara sending one flying backwards on occasion, every few minutes a flare of black gunk wold shoot into the air, and an assortment of other things happened until they began to separate and leave Cara. But what was most stunning was the fact that she was bloodied and she shook the longer she stood there, a look of pure pain stained her face.

Luna nodded. "Um...Okay" She then soon jumped seeing that some fire had hit close. "Well I don't think I moved us far enough out of the way..." She looked at the fire and made it go out using the darkness which seemed to stomp over it. "We might have to help." She said and began to think what they might should do to bring this bird thing down.

Shadowski raised himself into the sky, releasing the vision and mind block from his self, majestic black wings pumping air as he flew. Bursts of fire shot from his hands towards the bird creature, encasing it in flames hot enough to melt metal. His eyes flashed with anger as he moved in for the kill

making an attempt to reposition herself, the creatures all fell into a big lump, only seconds later, they became one very large one, emitting a low rumble that shook the land around it. quickly shifting back again, she stared off into the trees with a worry washing over her.
" this is what i was scared of..."

the bird fell into the forest, screeching and wailing as it did so, the fire burning it up, leaving a strange smelling ash to glide along the breeze. bring an odd feeling of drowsiness with it...

Luna smelled the fumes and she had smelled something similar earlier but it didn't seem the same for this smelled stronger. She looked at Kerv fighting to stay standing. "Kerv is it just me or is something off?" She then gave a yawn. It was growing harder for her to stay awake in only a matter of minutes.

looking up again at the monstrous beast before her, she made a run for it. Hoping to escape it's wrath, Rushing through the trees, slowing with each step, straining to stay awake.
"no. I can't- I- can't fall... asleep..."
She tripped over something, she was half asleep already, and she barely caught herself only to fall down once more and collapse into a moss bed.
Looking back, she couldn't see Luna or her friend but she saw the creature turn and it was coming for her.
She had finally meet her one enemy in the whole entirety of her life...
Shifré... The hunter of all those not mortal...

Luna still barely awake saw the girl and the creature coming toward the three of them or at least real close to it. She sighed and made the shadows carefully bring her the girl who seemed almost fully asleep just as she felt. She looked at the girl and gave a small smile. "Well it seems I got you just in time." She gave yet another yawn. "We need to take care of that thing once and for all now before where all asleep and helpless." She felt her eyes try to close but she forced herself to stay awake.

(so sorry i havent been on) Zoey-Alice stepped out in front of luna,kerv and this new girl she started to feel drowsy. she put a small energy shield around them and it cleansed the air around them. they could breath normally and not be sleepy. @Zilo @Raven @viahra233

Already asleep for the most part, she struggled to open her eyes to see the new person who had come and honestly saved them from the sleep that threatened to consume them. She pushed her self up on her elbows and wearily looked up to their savior , trying to smile but failing to do so.
turning around to look behind them, Shifré had nearly reached them, his fiery red eyes full of rage as he reached down to grab all of us, not knowing of the shield around them.

download (7).jpg

(sure) @Shadowski
her tail whipped behind her in the anger that she had let her friends get hurt. she couldnt stand up for long for her wings still hurt from using so much light against Shadowski. she cringed and slowly lifted her wings behind her. luna and kerv then saw her wings were now white instead of her original fallen angel black. her clothes were a pure white gown and a small tiara was on her head and a red gem layed over her forehead. her breathing was getting heavy because no matter what happened she would keep this shield up so that luna, kerv, and this new girl would not be harmed. @viahra233 @Raven @Zilo

Hi massive hand pressing down on the shield, slowly crushing it. Cara finally came to her senses and shakily got to her feet. looking at the angel she actually smiled, but then she turned again, now leaving the protective shield so that she could distract Shifré and let them get away.

" thanks. But i have some unfinished business with Shifré here. He has been chasing me down for months. Oh, and Luna here said she saw some demon hunters somewhere along the way here. I think you should take them somewhere safe. Don't worry. I will see you there. "

A loud moaning sound filling the air around them all, Cara walked up to Shifré, and he covered her with a black gooey smoke substance and they disappeared in an explosion of darkness.

Luna looked at Zoey once the sense of being drowsy seemed to slowly begin to vanish. She noticed her friend's appearance seemed different. 'I wonder what happened am I asleep?' She then rubbed her eyes to become fully awake. 'No I think I'm fine well that's good.' She then looked for the other girl and heard her mention unfinished businesses. Luna then heard the girl mention about the demon hunters which Luna had mentioned a little earlier that she saw. 'I didn't feel that they were a threat or at least not for now.' Luna looked at Zoey worried what her friend might think she didn't mention it for well in a way it slipped her mind and also in a way had her to frightened to have the urge to do so. Luna then looked at Kerv and hoped he was okay.

@Zilo @viahra233 @Zoey12598

she collapsed her glow fading. her regained grace was making it hard since she did not have any strength left in her. she was trembling in pain. @Raven @Zilo @viahra233

Luna saw her friend seem to fall. She then went straight over to Zoey. "Are you okay?" She asked not sure what she could do to help her friend.

@Zilo @Zoey12598 @viahar233

She smiled up at luna and grsped lunas hand saying dont leave me behind please. she watched luna carefully then with pleading eyes asked may i? she hoped luna would let her feed for at least alittle while.

Luna sat down at Zoey to look at her friend on a more even level. "I wouldn't plan on leaving you behind." Luna looked at her friend closely in her eyes and picked up on what Zoey had to be asking. Luna gave her friend a reassuring smile. "If you need to feed it's fine. You will need your strength I'm sure so go ahead I wont mind."

@Zoey12598

she then nodded but before she bit down she looked at kerv knowing she was his mate and it wouldnt be right of her to bite luna without asking him first. so she looked at kerv and said do you mind if i feed from her? @Zilo

Status
Not open for further replies.