Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fish...I haven't had fish in weeks." He flopped backwards as his stomach growled.

Luna smiled. "Fish it is." She looked at the door. "I guess we should go and come right back and then eat. But fishing will be fun."

"Yeah." He stood up and stretched. "There a river nearby?"

Luna stood up as well. "Yes there is. Since it didn't take long for us to arrive at my mother's I do believe there would be the same river. And it would probable be really close." Luna smiled and finally let back out her wings and horns because her wings had grown stiff.

Zoey-Alice opened the door and saw kerv and luna she said how are you both feeling her voice was but a small giggle she couldnt speak any louder. she watched thinking they had to be leaving her now she would have nobody if she left ryuga and sarah had seemed to wander off and her brother was no where in sight. she ran to her couch and layed down and just cryed for she didnt know what else to do.

Luna heard her friend giggle and for a moment was happy and about to join but then she was on the couch crying. Luna walked over. "We were just going to go fishing and come right back. You okay Zoey?"

i say luna, kerv please dont run off together forever and leave me your the only friends i have and i dont wanna see you get hurt.your the closest thing i have to family! she hugged luna crying extremely hard.
@F.O.E. @Raven

Last edited:
Luna hugged Zoey and glanced at Kerv with a look that said 'help me explain to her'. She then looked down at her friend and patted Zoey's back. "We weren't going to leave you. Just getting a bite to eat. Fish to be exact. Then we were going to come right back and eat the fish we caught."

Shadowski stood empty of thoughts, concealed by a mental wall, and also blended into the undistinguishable background of forest. He was delicately holding his hands, weaving complex demonic mind control streams, attempting to break into its weak mind. The fish put up a fair fight, Shadowski could see it flipping around frantically in ocean water, but after a few minutes it broke. It stopped attempting to break free and swum around slowly in a circle, black slowly glowing from its eyes. Struggling to maintain the wall while ordering the command, he relaxed the wall a bit and told it to swim into the container. Picking it up, he pondered over the plan. He would slip the fish into the lake and send it towards the group making it purposely hook itself. He had attached a note to it, inside its mouth where the hook would be, saying
If you wish to reply to this message, please scale the fish and place the scales in a circle.
Sincerely,

Flickering away from the beach to the lake, Shadowski slipped the fish in the water with the note

zoey-alice teleported in front of the hell hounds and destroyed them before they could touch the girl. @FemaWarrior17
She squeaked as they were destroyed, the hell hounds exploding and forming a dark cloud that floated up into the air and dissappeared. Before she could thank the person who saved her, she had dissappeared, frowning a bit as she looked around. This girl was named Colette, or Cole for short, and she wasone of the rarest of her kind....a nephelim

Raine- Archangel Form, Aqua
anime_angel_girl_wings_with_clouds-1280x800.jpg
Smashing through the glass of the window that lead into the dark room, a man and his...girlfriend, it seemed, lay dead together, wrists and throats slit, the symbol of wrath painted on the floor and wall. "Class two...Christ." She exclaimed, knowing full well this would mean a bigger portal. Luckily, it was only beginning to open. "Landon! Logan! I need some help over here. One of you must know sealing magic? Otherwise this portal will take ages to close an we don't have that time! Especially if something comes crawling through our neck of the woods!" She exclaimed frantically, charging up the holy sealing magic, which consisted of a translucent golden, circular rune within which stood a golden crucifix. For a class two portal, it would mean at least half an hour before the portal was closed if she went at it alone. Anything could get through by then.
Landon & Logan, Blue
Landon was able to hear everything single word that Raine said. That included her statement about the demons being Class Two. Could this day get any worse? Being the closet, Landon went to the fifth floor and burst into the room where Raine was. He walked up to her and the portal that she was trying to close. Wthout a moment's hesitation, he began to charge up the holy sealing magic as well. "How long would it take with just the two of us?" He questioned.

Footsteps could be heard below. Logan had came into the building since Landon had left his position. He was patrolling the area, making sure everything was okay as the other two Angels tried to close the portal as fast as they could.

She heard shouting nearby and looked around, seeing the window to the apartment she had just ran away from smashed as she tilted her head. She decided to return and examine the scene, wondering what kind of person would be there at a time like this?

Landon & Logan, Blue
Landon was able to hear everything single word that Raine said. That included her statement about the demons being Class Two. Could this day get any worse? Being the closet, Landon went to the fifth floor and burst into the room where Raine was. He walked up to her and the portal that she was trying to close. Wthout a moment's hesitation, he began to charge up the holy sealing magic as well. "How long would it take with just the two of us?" He questioned.

Footsteps could be heard below. Logan had came into the building since Landon had left his position. He was patrolling the area, making sure everything was okay as the other two Angels tried to close the portal as fast as they could.
Kiara- Demon Form, Red
admin.image.armor_-_demon_-_demon_wings_-_devil_-_evil.56e1f078821194e32b703d8b3f2ad8a7-4801.jpg

Kiara was told by Rayden Toxya, the Wrath Lord, to go cause chaos while he charged his powers for the war to come. She had brought with her a detachment of Class Two Demons, weaklings who shared a hive mind compared to her, a class 3, yet not a Lord of Sin. Her seal was opening, yet very slowly. Some angel scum must have decided to pre-emptively close it. So she did what she did best. "You, Class Two's." She exclaimed to the various demons of varying shapes and sizes, most dripping blood and flesh. "Go through the closing portal. I shall create another one. We will meet once all angels have been slain."

anime_angel_girl_wings_with_clouds-1280x800.jpg

As she charged the portal, she could feel the power fluctuating within the portal. It wouldn't hold. The seal wouldn't hold. "Landon! Prepare for battle!" She exclaimed as the seal burst open, a flood of five Class Two's making the room extremely claustrophobic, gauging their opponents.

@Kitsune

she appeared next to cole and said im sorry hi im Zoey-Alice but you can call me zoey or alice what type of creature are you? @FemaWarrior17

Luna shrugged seeing that her friend had left once more. She then turned to Kerv. "So should we go now or wait?"

@F.O.E.

"It's up to you,Luna." He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "We can wait if you want."

Luna blushed as Kerv brought her close. "Um...w-well. You and I both are hungry...." She said still blushing.

@Zilo

Last edited by a moderator:
Lingering in the shadows, just beyond their range of view, a girl stood in the darkness watching them. Never revealing herself. Afraid to do so, for every time anyone saw her they took her for granted because of her innocent looks and she was tired of it so she just remained hidden from all until the time was right and she could come out without being noticed.

download (1).jpg

images (5).jpg

Luna then thought a moment. "W-well t-then again... We might should just wait for Zoey." She said still blushing and had thought about how Zoey acted before vanishing off again.

@Zilo

He nodded. "Yeah. Let's wait." He sat down and closed his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.